Wireless Device For QBanks During Rotation Downtime

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheSeanieB

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for wireless devices that you can do QBanks on rotations with?

Members don't see this ad.

Note 2 has been awesome. I had an iPhone before, which made reading and scrolling a real chore, and deterred me from using it very much. With the Note 2, I can comfortably do questions for hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the market for a new one - just sold a bunch of books and my old iPad. Anyone look into the Note 8? I've heard a lot of good things, but I'm not sure if I should wait it out for something newer/better.

I'm in the market for a new one - just sold a bunch of books and my old iPad. Anyone look into the Note 8? I've heard a lot of good things, but I'm not sure if I should wait it out for something newer/better.

I would avoid it. Either go with the galaxy tab 3 8" version which came out a few days ago or a nexus 7 2 which will release in the next few weeks.

The note 8 is slightly overpriced, although it has a great screen, and is getting old in tablet age. I would recommend the note if you thought you were going to be writing and using the pen all day, if not then just go with one of the recs above.

I like seeing people talk on the note 2. makes me chuckle

Yeah, it is a bit odd. Although it's easy to use headphones or a bluetooth device these days. I hardly hold any phone to my ear any longer.

I would avoid it. Either go with the galaxy tab 3 8" version which came out a few days ago or a nexus 7 2 which will release in the next few weeks.

The note 8 is slightly overpriced, although it has a great screen, and is getting old in tablet age. I would recommend the note if you thought you were going to be writing and using the pen all day, if not then just go with one of the recs above.

Yeah, I've been reading up on all of the tablets for a few days and it's exactly what you are saying. I'll probably wait for the new Nexus 7 to drop, although the galaxy 3 isn't bad at all. Hopefully the price is right.