Wingate DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received another follow up status email, this wait is killing me!!!

SAME!!! So nervous!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone received updates from Wingate???

Anyone going to the information session this weekend or has been to one and can tell me how it is?

Got the acceptance call today! So excited!

These programs need to do the right thing and send out rejections to candidates they have no intention of admitting. It's wrong for programs to string along candidates who never even received an interview which means that candidate is never going to be admitted but whom is still holding out hope because in spite of that no rejection has been sent. Send the rejections so people can move on from limbo. Geez already. "Your application is still under review " -- really? After all your interviews and the number of people you have already accepted you are still telling a candidate that -- just send the rejection letter. Programs are worried about a candidates "professionalism" maybe they should reflect on themselves and how they treat candidates "people, humans" they have no intention of admitting. Ethics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
These programs need to do the right thing and send out rejections to candidates they have no intention of admitting. It's wrong for programs to string along candidates who never even received an interview which means that candidate is never going to be admitted but whom is still holding out hope because in spite of that no rejection has been sent. Send the rejections so people can move on from limbo. Geez already. "Your application is still under review " -- really? After all your interviews and the number of people you have already accepted you are still telling a candidate that -- just send the rejection letter. Programs are worried about a candidates "professionalism" maybe they should reflect on themselves and how they treat candidates "people, humans" they have no intention of admitting. Ethics.
Wingate does not have interviews.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wingate says they will not be finished filling their cohort until June - so if you have not been rejected hang in there.

Reactions: 1 users
Wingate says they will not be finished filling their cohort until June - so if you have not been rejected hang in there.
Good and bad news.. I am currently waiting on Wingate and waitlisted at one other program out of the 6 I have applied to this year. Hoping for good news! Gonna have to start preparing for next year well before they have filled their whole cohort. Do you know if they have rejected or waitlisted anyone up to this point?

Good and bad news.. I am currently waiting on Wingate and waitlisted at one other program out of the 6 I have applied to this year. Hoping for good news! Gonna have to start preparing for next year well before they have filled their whole cohort. Do you know if they have rejected or waitlisted anyone up to this point?
I am actually visiting the University today, I can ask that question for you and find out.

I am actually visiting the University today, I can ask that question for you and find out.
I wish I saw this yesterday! Find out any news out? I recieved an email today saying they were still reviewing my application. I am thinking about emailing them and asking if there is anything I can do to improve my application for this year.

I wish I saw this yesterday! Find out any news out? I recieved an email today saying they were still reviewing my application. I am thinking about emailing them and asking if there is anything I can do to improve my application for this year.

I got the same email today. I'm curious if they've accepted or waitlisted anyone yet, since they're on a rolling admissions.

They have told me that majority of the cohort is filled, so for those still receiving the "currently in review" emails are pretty much in a wait list. Best option is to stay positive and hope that those who have been accepted also get accepted to their top choice school so those openings can come to us. If you have not visited the University yet I highly recommend it as it is in the middle of nowhere but the PT facilities are amazing!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything since March 21st 2017? The last email i received was on that day, saying my application was still under consideration. Getting extremely nervous. I am on 2 waitlists and waiting to hear back from Wingate now.

Has anyone heard anything since March 21st 2017? The last email i received was on that day, saying my application was still under consideration. Getting extremely nervous. I am on 2 waitlists and waiting to hear back from Wingate now.
The last email I received was at the end of March as well.... I assume it's filled up and perhaps we're on a waitlist now. Has anyone received a rejection letter?

The last email I received was at the end of March as well.... I assume it's filled up and perhaps we're on a waitlist now. Has anyone received a rejection letter?
No rejection yet. I will post if/when I get an update.

Just to let everyone on the wait-list know, I was accepted to another school so I gave up my position on the wait-list. Hope it helps someone out.

Has anyone received a decision from Wingate this cycle? I received an email almost a month ago that my application was under review, but I haven't heard anything else yet.

Has anyone received a decision from Wingate this cycle? I received an email almost a month ago that my application was under review, but I haven't heard anything else yet.
I'm in the same boat as you Emily. I received an email from Wingate on 10/2 saying that my application was in review but have not heard back since. I think it may take a little longer because they do rolling admissions but hopefully we hear back by Thanksgiving!

I just got an acceptance from Wingate today!