why so negative to PA's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know I'm going to get my wrists slapped for this, but for some reason when I read the interplay between them the theme song from "The Patty Duke Show" instantly pops into my head: "But they're cousins, identical cousins all the way. One pair of matching bookends, different as night and day."

You have to be of a certain age or a "Nick at Nite" kid to know this.

Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head....

Members don't see this ad.

Not only is the song stuck in my head but I just watched Almost Famous and now I can't get that stupid picture out of my head also.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not only is the song stuck in my head but I just watched Almost Famous and now I can't get that stupid picture out of my head also.
lol lol lol lol ...

Hi Missy,
I just called her. How was your exams? I made the President's List again. Exams again tomorrow.

Back when Carter was President I had a reserved white phone in my office that was a direct line to the White House so I don't care about you being on the President's list, lol.

And no more questions about the phone as no answers are forthcoming...

Back when Carter was President I had a reserved white phone in my office that was a direct line to the White House so I don't care about you being on the President's list, lol.

And no more questions about the phone as no answers are forthcoming...
Zenman,

Thanks for the information. I knew you were of importance to the human race now you have cemented my assumption. Have a wonderful night my friend.

Zenman,

Thanks for the information. I knew you were of importance to the human race now you have cemented my assumption. Have a wonderful night my friend.

How sweet of you to think the way you do. Unfortunately, you might need to engage more brain cells in the future, lol.

A phone makes one important, cough, cough...

How sweet of you to think the way you do. Unfortunately, you might need to engage more brain cells in the future, lol.

A phone makes one important, cough, cough...
Burp!

This is so disturbing. I have reviewed some other interesting topics and every time Julie walker makes a statement nursetobe2009 pipes in - how would one know where the other is in this forum - I have an on going rant with zenman but I don't stalk him (though he does stalk me :laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Where are the Psychiatry residents this person (Julie Walker AKA Nursetobe2009) needs serious help! Also include zenman in that help please he thinks chanting cures people LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is so disturbing. I have reviewed some other interesting topics and every time Julie walker makes a statement nursetobe2009 pipes in - how would one know where the other is in this forum - I have an on going rant with zenman but I don't stalk him (though he does stalk me :laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Where are the Psychiatry residents this person (Julie Walker AKA Nursetobe2009) needs serious help! Also include zenman in that help please he thinks chanting cures people LOL

lol@aka nursetobe2009.

If I were to stalk you, you'd never know it...:D

I agree we do need non MD psych experts as many of you guys have no clue about how the mind works...especially in healing.

If I were to stalk you, you'd never know it...:D

I agree we do need non MD psych experts as many of you guys have no clue about how the mind works...especially in healing.
Let there be peace on earth and let it begins with me...

Then I look forward to your upcoming NEJM paper:

Do A Little Dance, Make a Little Love: The Role of Circle Dancing in Chronic Wound Management

Oh no...you did not just reference a K.C and the Sunshine Band song.

(smacks fist)

What's wrong with KCATSB?

Good funky grooves; that's the way (uh huh uh huh) I like it.

You want funky? "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder:

"Thirteen-month old baby
Broke the looking glass.
Seven years of bad luck
Good things in your past..."

I'm not sure, but I think we may be off-topic.

Then I look forward to your upcoming NEJM paper:

Do A Little Dance, Make a Little Love: The Role of Circle Dancing in Chronic Wound Management

"...although the neurophysiological and cognitive aspects of trance states are characterized by the dominance of activity which originates in phylogenetically lower centers of the brain, they involve forms of cognition no more primitive than everyday or formal modes of thought. Not only are these conditions associated with optimal cognitive conditions for many thought processes, they are also generally associated with the conviction of insight and a deeper perception of reality. A transpersonal model of these states (e.g., Wilber) would see them as a qualitative improvement over ordinary consciousness. Some of these trance/transpersonal states are characterized by a greater attention, awareness and control of thought and emotion, and a more critical awareness of the "illusion" of ordinary consciousness." Michael Winkelmann

I guess this explains your lack of knowledge. :laugh:

Hmmmm....I am not nurse2b2009....I am Julie Walker