why so negative to PA's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Fab4Fan,

There you go again, trying to break my good girl spirit. I will humbly ignore your question and move on to bigger and better things.

I thought it was a fair question. You're bashing a PA while you're at work, when you're supposed to be focused on patient care. I think that needs to be addressed. I wonder what your employer would think of your surfing the net instead of working. This says a lot about your work ethic--and you haven't even gotten your license yet.

Members don't see this ad.

How dare you question my work ehtics! You know nothing about me. I use the computer to do many things in the hospital. Please get out of my working affairs and concentrate on your school work. I have more than one careers and so I am very flexible. Go figure!

How dare you question my work ehtics! You know nothing about me. I use the computer to do many things in the hospital. Please get out of my working affairs and concentrate on your school work. I have more than one careers and so I am very flexible. Go figure!

I'm already a nurse, sweetie. You're the one who has to get the license.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tired,
You have my sympathy. No one has ever shown you love. I am not trying to illicit sex. Ha! FYI: I am married for 15 years to a ..... and so I am not intimidated by student doctors or real doctors. I wish you had the intelligence to discern the underlying meaning of my statement. Ha!!!

Fab4fan,
You are the one who has to protect that license because without it you are nothing.

Tired,
You have my sympathy. No one has ever shown you love. I am not trying to illicit sex. Ha! FYI: I am married for 15 years to a ..... and so I am not intimidated by student doctors or real doctors. I wish you had the intelligence to discern the underlying meaning of my statement. Ha!!!

1. elicit-to bring out, call forth

2. illicit-illegal, unlawful

You've been married for 15 years to an ellipsis? That must be so fulfilling for you...

Fab4Fan,
I guess it is better than encouraging a human being to get in your claws. I am happily married and attending college to do a noble job that will make me happier. I am not sure about you but, did you do nursing for the money? It seems so from your posts that I have read so far. If that is the case you must be very miserable doing this job.

Fab4fan,
You are the one who has to protect that license because without it you are nothing.

My, my. Jealousy does not become you at all. The longer you keep posting here, BTW, the longer it means you are not doing your job. What are you, a unit secretary? I'll bet those charts are piling up with orders to take off, and here you are, engaging in post wars.

The future of nursing, ladies and gentlemen. Be afraid, be very afraid. :scared:

Fab4Fan,
I guess it is better than encouraging a human being to get in your claws. I am happily married and attending college to do a noble job that will make me happier. I am not sure about you but, did you do nursing for the money? It seems so from your posts that I have read so far. If that is the case you must be very miserable doing this job.

:laugh:

Fab4fan,
Please do not go there. You do not know my title. I am a very good worker and so they are going to miss me after graduation. You never know, I might be your doctor one day.

My, my. Jealousy does not become you at all. The longer you keep posting here, BTW, the longer it means you are not doing your job. What are you, a unit secretary? I'll bet those charts are piling up with orders to take off, and here you are, engaging in post wars.

The future of nursing, ladies and gentlemen. Be afraid, be very afraid. :scared:

No she's going to be your doctor one day. To give her credit, according to her bio she lives in Florida the land of fake PAs. To give you credit fortunately she's not the future of nursing.

David Carpenter, PA-C

No she's going to be your doctor one day. To give her credit, according to her bio she lives in Florida the land of fake PAs. To give you credit fortunately she's not the future of nursing.

David Carpenter, PA-C

I find your post both terrifying and comforting. :laugh:

Terrifying? Core0 is a poor job. I would hate to know that you are a PA. OMG! PA is gone to low lives!

Members don't see this ad :)
Eventually there will be two kinds of healthcare providers, Julie and those of us that wish we were Julie..:love:

Long live Julie, she is the light at which all providers should bask.:love:

SDN is a place for exchanging information and having professional discussions. It is not a place to seek illicit sexual encounters. I will not accept your "shows of love", we do not want to hear which "road" you prefer, nor does anyone here want to hear about how you like to "restrain yourself".

I'll bet she's not even offering a "reach around.":(

Ahahaha, this is seriously the best stuff I've read all day.

Does "account on hold" mean shes banned? It was so entertaining!!!

Sorry to those of you she insulted, but you guys have to be laughing too right?

I'm just terribly confused at what went on while I was cramming 25 patients into 5 hours today...geez. Strange dialogue there. And I can't even remember the original question...snap!

This is a lesson that should be well learned by Julie. Never go to a forum with hostility. We are all about love here.

Nope, Tired is a real physician. You just haven't read enough of his posts apparently. I promise you not Julie.
As for Julie, good riddance.

I believe this is Julie under a different account name. How much you wanna bet?

Nope, Tired is a real physician. You just haven't read enough of his posts apparently. I promise you not Julie.
As for Julie, good riddance.

No, I know who Tired is. I was replying to his post. Sorry that wasn't clear.
Heavens to Mergatroid!

:D

I think she meant nurse2b2009.

Though certainly many would argue about whether or not I am a "real physician".

Well, if you wanted to be a "real doctor" you would have gone to chiro school.

Interns aren't "real doctors".

Orthopods aren't "real doctors".

Basically I just shut them all up by whipping out the wang.

Interns aren't real doctors? Wow, where I work, when an intern comes to the department, his/her entrance is heralded by trumpet calls and a rolling out of the red carpet. You should see what we do for residents. And attendings? I've never really seen one; they're too holy-- you can't look upon their faces.

I think I have told you before that I hold orthos in particularly high regard.

I'm totally ignoring that last remark. :laugh:

I believe this is Julie under a different account name. How much you wanna bet?
No. I am not Julie. However, she was the one who introduced me to this forum and I feel very embarrass for her.

Trying.so.hard.not.to.bite.

(in more ways than one)

Funny...you're so similarly syntactically challenged.
Please do not be worried, Julie will be back on sunday. She told me yesterday that she is banned for 1 week. Julie is too much of a proud person to change her name. She has been using this name for almost five years now. Let us change the subject. How are you guys doing in school? OMG! I am stressed out. Nursing is going to be my second career but the stress will well worth it.

Please do not be worried, Julie will be back on sunday. She told me yesterday that she is banned for 1 week.

Oh good! Reading her posts has become such a nice form of entertainment. It provides a nice break from studying!

Please do not be worried, Julie will be back on sunday. She told me yesterday that she is banned for 1 week. Julie is too much of a proud person to change her name. She has been using this name for almost five years now. Let us change the subject. How are you guys doing in school? OMG! I am stressed out. Nursing is going to be my second career but the stress will well worth it.

This is hilarious. Who are you kidding? We're not stupid, you created this "nurse2b2009" account the day after your "juliewalker" account got suspended. As was previously mentioned, neither of you know how to use the word "embarrass" properly. You're obviously from Coral Springs, FL, and picked "Brooklyn, NY" as a generic, random place, but well-known enough to be one of the first places you could think of to pretend to be from. julie walker (you) has previously posted about praising God, and your member tagline says "faith". I almost hate to blow the lid off your little ruse here so that we may all enjoy your "maneuvering". Good job, it's been entertaining.

This is hilarious. Who are you kidding? We're not stupid, you created this "nurse2b2009" account the day after your "juliewalker" account got suspended. As was previously mentioned, neither of you know how to use the word "embarrass" properly. You're obviously from Coral Springs, FL, and picked "Brooklyn, NY" as a generic, random place, but well-known enough to be one of the first places you could think of to pretend to be from. julie walker (you) has previously posted about praising God, and your member tagline says "faith". I almost hate to blow the lid off your little ruse here so that we may all enjoy your "maneuvering". Good job, it's been entertaining.
Moniker,
I am here to converse not to convince you that I am not Julie. Why waste precious time to debate this? Julie will be here on sunday and so you will have enough time to argue with her about her absence. Although Julie is my firend, I hate to argue. Let us change the subject and talk about topics that are more constructive. How was your day? Did you study today? Are you working and attending school?

Be safe now.

Moniker,
I am here to converse not to convince you that I am not Julie. Why waste precious time to debate this? Julie will be here on sunday and so you will have enough time to argue with her about her absence. Although Julie is my firend, I hate to argue. Let us change the subject and talk about topics that are more constructive. How was your day? Did you study today? Are you working and attending school?

Be safe now.

Gird your loins, boys and girls--Sunday could prove to be quite "interesting."

"nurse2b2009"-Now, now! Please refrain from using "OMG" in your posts. Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain.

SDN is a place for exchanging information and having professional discussions. It is not a place to seek illicit sexual encounters. I will not accept your "shows of love", we do not want to hear which "road" you prefer, nor does anyone here want to hear about how you like to "restrain yourself".

My God, does everything have to be about sex with you?!

HAHA,

Yes, there was a little too much sexual tension directed towards Tired.

comical :laugh:

David Carpenter, PA-C

Hey, why do you say Florida is the land of fake PAs?

Hey, why do you say Florida is the land of fake PAs?
From the NOVA web page:
"Q. I am a medical doctor from another country. Can I be a PA in Florida without going to PA school?

A. No. While you may note that there are some IMG/FMG's in Florida, practicing as PA's that never attended PA school, this opportunity was shut off approximately 10 years ago. No longer may an IMG/FMG become a PA in Florida without attending an accredited PA program and passing the national NCCPA/PANCE boards for PA's. "

Or from the AAPA:
http://www.aapa.org/manual/01-UnlicMedGrads.pdf

Basically in 1990 Florida declared that IMGs should be allowed to take the PANCE. NCCPA said no thanks. The state decided to devise their own test which none of the IMGs passed. The law was then repealed, but with a stipulation that the PAs that had been given temporary licenses could continue to practice until they failed the test four times. So as long as they do not fail a test which is no longer given three more times they can continue to practice as PAs only in Florida. This causes the lawyers in Florida to salivate.

David Carpenter, PA-C

Hmmm...Thank God I am free.

Welcome back Julie. Free at last! you are free at last! Thank God Almighty, you are free at last!
Did you volunteer at the shelter last week as planned? Let me know how that went. Remember to send an email to "Sue".

Back to class, talk to you later.

Welcome back Julie. Free at last! you are free at last! Thank God Almighty, you are free at last!
Did you volunteer at the shelter last week as planned? Let me know how that went. Remember to send an email to "Sue".

This is a brilliant trolling maneuver. Talking to oneself, to give the allusion that someone agrees with your mendacity, making the trolling seem more plausible. The force is strong with this one.

Hi Missy,
I just called her. How was your exams? I made the President's List again. Exams again tomorrow.

This is a brilliant trolling maneuver. Talking to oneself, to give the allusion that someone agrees with your mendacity, making the trolling seem more plausible. The force is strong with this one.
The practice of establishing a second ID, and then having a "conversation" between one's avatars has a very cool name, on one of the boards I frequent. They call it creating a "sock puppet."

I'm not taking a side, or expressing an opinion about whether this is indeed happening. I just think it's an awesome descriptor.

It's like being inside a schizophrenic's head...

One way to know would be to see if they're both on at the same time, although it could be possible to have two separate internet accounts in the same household, although it would be unlikely.

Shoot, now I just gave away useful info. for her/them.

For the record, I have been on the President's List too, but mostly for my rants against Dick Cheney.

One way to know would be to see if they're both on at the same time, although it could be possible to have two separate internet accounts in the same household, although it would be unlikely.

Shoot, now I just gave away useful info. for her/them.

For the record, I have been on the President's List too, but mostly for my rants against Dick Cheney.
Ha! so funny. I will not change my name. It is not my nature to break under pressure by changing my name. You will never, ever, see that happen. By the way, nurse2b2009 has been my friend for a number of years now. I attended college for the first time when I was 18 years old and her cousin was my room mate. Tell them missy!

Julie,

Please ignore the negative comments. You promised me that you would, please stick to your promise. How was the exam? My instructor is so lazy, she just sits during clinicals and allow the nurses to push us around. I learned a new form of dressing change from a very wonderful podiatrist. Girl, he is so cute! I will call you later as soon as I am done with my assignments. Take care and be good.

Julie,

Please ignore the negative comments. You promised me that you would, please stick to your promise. How was the exam? My instructor is so lazy, she just sits during clinicals and allow the nurses to push us around. I learned a new form of dressing change from a very wonderful podiatrist. Girl, he is so cute! I will call you later as soon as I am done with my assignments. Take care and be good.

Ah, so now we're using SDN to send cute personal messages between personalities....

Ah, so now we're using SDN to send cute personal messages between personalities....

I know I'm going to get my wrists slapped for this, but for some reason when I read the interplay between them the theme song from "The Patty Duke Show" instantly pops into my head: "But they're cousins, identical cousins all the way. One pair of matching bookends, different as night and day."

You have to be of a certain age or a "Nick at Nite" kid to know this.