why not generic login?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Genericderm

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm sick of all this wishy-washy sdn etiquite. nobody says anything real anymore. No dirt on programs, no boasting trolls, no gossip. I need this board to distract me from myself these next few weeks. Can't we just be real again?

genericderm
password: derm

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, thanks for making this.

The generic login is genius - I wishI thought it up! I think the mods will shut it down at some point, but I love the idea of a TRULY anonymous persona.

Let the good posts roll! And good luck w/the match!

dc

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like a good idea, I think the veil of anonymity spurs some people into saying things they shouldn't.

And the moderators here do seem a bit stricter than on other sites so maybe that's why they don't allow it.

I've also found some jerk usually tries to end up changing the password to ruin everyone else's fun.

Looks like somebody already changed the password to the login...

Here is my suggestion on how to remain anonymous without any trolls:

All of us should make a name but add a digit to it

for example, genericderm1, genericderm5, genericderm8, whatever is available.

That way we have our own names and passwords that no one can change, but at least can remain more anonymous if everyone basically has the same name.

i'm sick of all this wishy-washy sdn etiquite. nobody says anything real anymore. No dirt on programs, no boasting trolls, no gossip. I need this board to distract me from myself these next few weeks. Can't we just be real again?

genericderm
password: derm

SDN does not permit shared accounts. We have tried this multiple times in the past and it has not worked.

We do have an excellent option for anonymous, honest posting in our Residency Feedback. I recommend that you all contribute there and use it as a resource for others' opinions.