Who is going to USUHS poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

If you've been accepted to USUHS will you be attending?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dru2002

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just trying to get a feel for where we all stand on our USUHS decision.

Members don't see this ad.

ah, I'm sorry, I clicked wrongly, I'm not going to be attending USUHS!

Members don't see this ad :)
What were the stats for each service? I interviewed really late and got my waitlist notification in March and am hoping for a call around May 15th....

What were the stats for each service? I interviewed really late and got my waitlist notification in March and am hoping for a call around May 15th....

What stats do you mean? They take I think 63 army, 51 each in air force and navy, and 4 or 6 PHS... Is that what you mean?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I was also wondering how many people they keep on the waitlists....but I don't think that is info they give out

Yeah, that's what I meant. I was also wondering how many people they keep on the waitlists....but I don't think that is info they give out

No, I don't think they do. But I heard from several sources that they exhausted the air force and army waitlists last year and were asking off the alternate lists for those two

No, I don't think they do. But I heard from several sources that they exhausted the air force and army waitlists last year and were asking off the alternate lists for those two

I hope it's the same this year...I'm waiting on AF!

How do you know these random facts? Hope this holds true for this year as well.

How do you know these random facts? Hope this holds true for this year as well.

I remember this being posted on the thread at some point, and one of the current students made mention of it while we were at our interview because they noted that people who had been listed as alternates were part of their class.

Status
Not open for further replies.