Who hasn't received CPJE scores yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blisterpk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you took the CPJE this past quality assurance period (Aug 1 to Sept 10), have you received your scores yet?

I took mine on Sep 9 and still haven't heard. :confused:

I'm just wondering when I should start to worry the score is lost in the mail.

Members don't see this ad.

I took my on 10/16. still waiting for result. Has anyone try to look up their names under Registered Pharmacist link in state board website for results? Would that be a quicker way to find out?

Once you pass, you have to submit paper work and pay the licensing fees. Only after that can you see your name on their website.

Members don't see this ad :)
drdrugs...GOOD LUCK!!! You will kill it this time around! :) When are you planning on taking it??

it tkaes about 5 days to get your license posted once you send the green form and fee in.
good to know :) my family and friends kept asking me how i feel about the test and whether if i think i pass the test or not. i wish i could give them more specific answer, but true of matter is i really don't know. there was a time in the past i felt so confident about getting a good score and it turned out to be disappointing. so all i said to them was i've done my best.

The Board says they mail reports at least once every two weeks. From the date of my letter to the postage meter stamp it was 3 days (letter dated 10/23, postmark 10/26) and 2 more days to get down to me in San Diego from Sacramento. If you were unlucky and they did their last mailing 10/15, their next could be 10/29 and 3 days to get out of the building is 11/1 and 2-4 days to get to you...should be any day now...

@ docrx1: not at this moment, not yet. when did you take yours?

@ ucsd2009: thanks for the break down, will see what happens..

I got my license posted this morning and worked for the first time on my own as a pharmacist ... It is a good feeling to be finally responsible!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi y'all!

I took my CPJE on 10/17 and been counting the days for the letter. Has anyone taken the exam on that date and received the result yet? Please respond.

Congratulations to those who passed! I can't wait to walk in your shoes.

Beachsaki101

I took it on 10/16 and still hasn't receive it yet. There're people whom I talked to got their scores back in a week. I just hope they didn't lose my letter ..

Congrads to all who passed!! Exhale and enjoy your lives!!

Im new in this forum but I've been watching this ever since I started preparing the board exam. It helped me a lot.

I took CPJE 10/21 and got the result yesterday (11/5).
It was green paper as I was told in this forum :laugh:
I live in sacramento area close to the board that is why I got so fast.
Expect to get it soon. Hope all of you get the green paper.

have anyone else who took the CPJE in oct. received their results recently? How did you all do?? I'm still waiting for mine.....:( Congrats Kegon on passing the boards!!! :)

docrx,

Thank you. When did u take yours?
It took me almost 2 weeks to get the result.
I know it is not easy to wait for the result. I was so anxious about it(checking mail box every single day) but the day will come.

If it is less than 2 wks , just wait a little bit and you will see your green paper too!!!

Kegon: I took mine on 10/31. Hopefully I will get the green paper next week!!! I hope you were able to celebrate your accomplishment... :)

took mine and got my results in 9 days. the green letter is dated 7 days after i took the cpje.
i passed! its finally over. im so happy!

took mine 10/22 and finally got the green letter on monday. saying a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders is an understatement... thank you baby jesus!!

got the green paper today!!! oooohhhh whooooo!! Good luck to all that is taking it in the near future!! :)

Its really hard to believe.. I failed again.. this is my second try. Please help me right suggestion.. I cannot believe myself.. Not sure what to do...

Any suggestions for taking exams in nearby states.. like Oregon, Washington sates... I want to give little time and prepare the best .. before I try next time in California.

I passed naplex in CA in June 09, but don’t do score transfer to other states... kindly lets me know if I have to take naplex for other states again?? Anyone who passed state exams in other states please help me with details.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Sorry to hear about your results, deepsea. I failed too and cried my eyes out. I thought I passed the minute I walked out of that room. But.......Here I am, waiting for the authorization to retake the test.

My understanding is that you don't have to retake the naplex for other states. you just need to do score transfer.

Does anybody know how long it takes for the board to process the authorization? I sent the application 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything.

...My understanding is that you don't have to retake the naplex for other states. you just need to do score transfer.

That's not true. He could do the score transfer ONLY before he took the Naplex (not after). In his case, he already took and passed Naplex. However, he failed the CPJE. He's stuck (he could not work as a pharmacist in Cali and he could not work in other states even if he passes MPJE). He could not even do the reciprocate way because he's not licensed in Cali and has actually not practiced for 1 whole year before being eligible for reciprocating the license to other jurisdictions.

In my opinion, he got only 2 options. Either he has to pass the CPJE, or take both NAPLEX/MPJE in other jurisdictions eventhough he passed the Naplex.