Who has the best looking??...( just for fun:) )

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What you hear about the Midwest is the exception, not the rule, for girls at my school anyway. That may be because most of us are from out of state. You know, MRM is a great way to prove this theory, there are a certain few Midwest schools that are very disappointing in this regard.

Members don't see this ad.

This is getting ridiculous. There are sexy girls in everywhere. The Midwest has so many beautiful girls it's not even funny. Granted there are probably more overweight people in the Midwest....but thats usually older folks. Theres gonna be a proportionate amount of good-looking, ugly, average people anywhere you go.

Isn't beauty in the eyes of the beholder?

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't beauty in the eyes of the beholder?

Nope. real beauty is a constant, not a variable. Ugliness on the other hand is a variable. It can change with make up and clothing

What reasoning are you basing this off of?

I have been to CA and FL. CA-home of celebrities and models. FL-beach=skinny good looking women. But then again I am a girl so I stand corrected if I am wrong. :) In my opinion the only really hot chick would be Adriana Lima. I am a huge fan. I am sure both females and males love her.

Nope. real beauty is a constant, not a variable. Ugliness on the other hand is a variable. It can change with make up and clothing

Agreed. Real beauty= Adriana Lima Ugliness= anyone with a BMI higher then 18. :smuggrin:

JUST KIDDING about the ugliness! lol...

Sigh, yah... Adriana Lima. Too bad she's married now.

yay! Iowa girls are getting some good reviews on here..i was accepted to University of Iowa COP (which i will be attending) but am not from Iowa...so although its great that everyone thinks girls at U of Iowa are hot, as a girl...i am def more interested in knowing about the guys at Iowa;) there has to be some cute midwest boys in pharm school there..right?:xf:

yay! Iowa girls are getting some good reviews on here..i was accepted to University of Iowa COP (which i will be attending) but am not from Iowa...so although its great that everyone thinks girls at U of Iowa are hot, as a girl...i am def more interested in knowing about the guys at Iowa;) there has to be some cute midwest boys in pharm school there..right?:xf:

Nope, I declined my acceptance to Iowa. So there won't be any. ;)

my interviewer at UCSF was pretty cute.

it made the experience more enjoyable. I wonder if i'll bump into her on campus ;P

I asked my pharmacy manager if she had ever dated in pharmacy school and she said from her experience, they were a little weird/creepy. I'm hoping times have changed since her attendance at UW since that's the only place I plan on applying :p

I personally like slightly geeky guys... which I think won't be hard to come across

I would check out the pharmacy schools with nursing / dental hygienist schools. Most share facilities :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)

i'd like to think that without makeup, girls would look just like guys.

Hah nicely put

i'm tending to go to Nova now because it seems like Lecom-Brandeton seems like a sausage feast :confused:

"i'd like to think that without makeup, girls would look just like guys."
Nah dude you obviously seen some gorgeous girls

i also like to think that with makeup, guys look like girls

Obviously California wins, hands down.

After all, does the song go, "I wish they all could be Minnesota Girls..."? Don't THINK so!

=D

No wonder it's so hard for me to get into a pharmacy school in California. I'm not good looking enough. They probably marked me down as a 1 out of 10 on looks.

No wonder it's so hard for me to get into a pharmacy school in California. I'm not good looking enough. They probably marked me down as a 1 out of 10 on looks.

Probably... when I was interviewing for the Ph.D program at UC Davis, I was the only one not wearing a designer label. Good thing for me, I was still 163 pounds and had some lean muscle.

Now if I went in there at 190, I'd get laughed right out.

And I'm definitely not being facetious. I notice how a lot of folks on here say that interviews aren't fashion shows, but at least all the ones I've been to sure look like it. Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, you name it they're wearing it. And if it's not labeled, it's definitely trendy anyway!

Probably... when I was interviewing for the Ph.D program at UC Davis, I was the only one not wearing a designer label. Good thing for me, I was still 163 pounds and had some lean muscle.

Now if I went in there at 190, I'd get laughed right out.

And I'm definitely not being facetious. I notice how a lot of folks on here say that interviews aren't fashion shows, but at least all the ones I've been to sure look like it. Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, you name it they're wearing it. And if it's not labeled, it's definitely trendy anyway!

you have to remember that hollywood is just around the corner. You have all the good looking stars who need to go to the good looking pharmacists for their drugs.

you have to remember that hollywood is just around the corner. You have all the good looking stars who need to go to the good looking pharmacists for their drugs.

LOL, Hollywood's pretty far removed from Northern California, but the trendy is as trendy does thing is pretty strong here.

I've lived in 7 states as a result of my Army experience, and the women in California are overall much more concerned with their appearance than women I interacted with in the other 6 states, including New York, which was surprising to me.

But oh well, California born 'n raised, so here I am! Getting my Brooks Brothers suit tailored as we speak.

ha.. seriously. i confess that there were a few times where i'd be checking out other interviewees and thinking, "Damn! I wish i was wearing her ensemble." But then again i don't balance well in 4" stilettos and a knee-high skirt.

I wonder what class will be like. Are the days of undergrad comfort/laziness gone where i could waltz into my 8am class in pj pants? we'll see ;P

LOL, Hollywood's pretty far removed from Northern California, but the trendy is as trendy does thing is pretty strong here.

I've lived in 7 states as a result of my Army experience, and the women in California are overall much more concerned with their appearance than women I interacted with in the other 6 states, including New York, which was surprising to me.

But oh well, California born 'n raised, so here I am! Getting my Brooks Brothers suit tailored as we speak.

you also have to remember that the more good looking you are, the more customers will go to your store...the better chances of you getting hired and the higher your salary.

you also have to remember that the more good looking you are, the more customers will go to your store...the better chances of you getting hired and the higher your salary.

Heh, it's dripping with sarcasm I know, but I have to wonder how many people actually do believe that fashion works as a predictor for salary. Can we really be obtuse enough to not acknowledge that the prettiest among us (men included) do really get more privilege than the not-so pretty among us? I wish I had access to EBSCO atm, because I'd like to pull the study up that looked into obese folks and their wage rates as compared to those with "acceptable" BMIs.

Kae32, I always thought it was awesome when girls wore their PJs to morning class, although the professors seemed to dislike it, as it seemed "unprofessional" (Like undergrads are the least bit concerned with that!). I think it'd be an interesting thing to look at... Why guys are not socially allowed to wear any sort of sleepwear (PJs or otherwise) to 8 am classes, but girls are "encouraged" to (As it's "cute", like I said). Maybe I should've stayed in Psychology. Nope, definitely not.

i'm curious to know where the best looking guys go to school.... any opinions folks?? :D

I think it'd be an interesting thing to look at... Why guys are not socially allowed to wear any sort of sleepwear (PJs or otherwise) to 8 am classes, but girls are "encouraged" to (As it's "cute", like I said). Maybe I should've stayed in Psychology. Nope, definitely not.
Well most guys sleep in their underwear and I definitely don't want to see some big hairy dude sitting in front of me in his boxers (or worse, in his tighty-whities) scratching himself while jotting down his notes. :laugh:

Well most guys sleep in their underwear and I definitely don't want to see some big hairy dude sitting in front of me in his boxers (or worse, in his tighty-whities) scratching himself while jotting down his notes. :laugh:

aaahhh hahahahaha!!!!

woooo CALIFORNIA! ive seen some decent women from florida and las vegas but most of the girls visiting las vegas are from CALIFORNIA anyways. :D

if you have ever been to texas you would obviously know they are the best looking here!

Now... to find someone who is good looking and has a nice, compatibility. o_O

Haha you guys are so funny. I love this; it's amusing.
I wish people would post pics, but I get that some people are uncomfortable wih that. Haha. I'm going to Purdue. Anyone know about the guys there? I know some pretty girls who've gone for Pharmacy there... but they couldn't stick with it.

I think a couple of people have their actual pictures somewhere in their profile. Others find each other on Facebook and I guess that gives away our personal pictures by default. If you're really curious, I suppose you can start messaging people at your school and figure out who they are?

South or Mercer....which ever one I decide to attend.

If you like folks with BMI >25 maybe...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh::laugh::laugh:
that's really funny =)

What about U of A? The girls may not be in pharmacy, but they have a lot of female students that are just as arguably as attractive as CA girls. It's too bad ASU doesn't have a pharmacy program, because ASU girls are way hotter than the ones down South to the border of Mexico :smuggrin:

i'm curious to know where the best looking guys go to school.... any opinions folks?? :D

Depends on your taste in men, but I bet the Midwest has the hottest guys....bunch of tall, cornfed white boys lol.

Same here, any Jude Law look alikes out there? :D

ha.. seriously. i confess that there were a few times where i'd be checking out other interviewees and thinking, "Damn! I wish i was wearing her ensemble." But then again i don't balance well in 4" stilettos and a knee-high skirt.

I wonder what class will be like. Are the days of undergrad comfort/laziness gone where i could waltz into my 8am class in pj pants? we'll see ;P

At UCSF?! Not really, at least not from what I've seen when I see students straggle into classes. :laugh: I totally expect it to be the same when we start. ;)

From what I've seen in the gym at UCSF, both the guys and girls are pretty good looking--though admittedly, I don't look at the girls that much. :laugh: One of the profs who interviewed me for Touro was a UCSF alum who I recognized from the gym--though this was the first time I saw him in a suit. ;) It made me consider Touro for a brief second...LOL

everybody in pharmacy is nearly attractive. you dont have to be particularly smart to be in it so its easier to find attractive people there.

i particularly hate it when some people say that some model was interested in medicine and went into medicine only to drop out and become a model. most of these 'medicine' types are Podiatry, or chiropracter, or dpm or something else...as opposed to an actual MD which they are no where near getting into. haha. funny ****.

I mean think about it, its already a rarity to find attractive guys or girls.

its also a rarity to find intelligent guys and girls so when you combine the two its even harder to find them.

so yea....you can assure yourself that any pharm student is going to be fairly attractive. now the ugly pharmacists...i feel sorry for them cuz its like wtf?? why are you a pharmacist? why didnt you work hard enough to do something else...like be a doctor?

everybody in pharmacy is nearly attractive. you dont have to be particularly smart to be in it so its easier to find attractive people there.

i particularly hate it when some people say that some model was interested in medicine and went into medicine only to drop out and become a model. most of these 'medicine' types are Podiatry, or chiropracter, or dpm or something else...as opposed to an actual MD which they are no where near getting into. haha. funny ****.

its also a rarity to find intelligent guys and girls so when you combine the two its even harder to find them.

so yea....you can assure yourself that any pharm student is going to be fairly attractive. now the ugly pharmacists...i feel sorry for them cuz its like wtf?? why are you a pharmacist? why didnt you work hard enough to do something else...like be a doctor?

:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

Can we BAN this idiot from the Pharmacy forums PLEASEEEEE...thanks!

awww..is that why you are attempting to get into medical school?..to compensate for you ugliness...hope it works out for you