Which Washington?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which Washington?

• George Washington U

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U Washington

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Washington U St. Louis

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwizzle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into my top three choices for medical school: George Washington U, U Washington, and Washington U St. Louis. I had to make the tough choice of choosing between them, but I eventually made up my mind and wanted to see if most people would have picked the school I did.

I also got into UVA, but I withdrew right away because I hate Thomas Jefferson.

Pros for each-

GWU - Washington, D.C. is my favorite city.

U Wash - Washington is my favorite state.

Wash U - Ranking. I sort of like St. Louis, but I think it should change its name. If it changed to Washington, MO, that would be badA.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Close call between washington and washington, and perhaps washington too

this thread reminds me of women who choose sports pool results based on the cuter mascot/team colors

i think you should just go to Ford's Theater Medical School, Balcony Campus (which also happens to be in W, DC)

What would George Washington do?

(George Washington, by the way, would indeed have been accepted to all three of these — his ECs were super.)

Wouldn't it make sense to choose a school based on what you think about the actual school? Not what city or state its in or what its ranking is. There are some big differences between the types of schools each of these three are.

Wouldn't it make sense to choose a school based on what you think about the actual school? Not what city or state its in or what its ranking is. There are some big differences between the types of schools each of these three are.
It's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.