Which TOP 15 MBA schools will let you finish in 1.5 years?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Got Em

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about joining another schools MD/MBA program like another thread. I'm strictly wanting to know which elite/top 15 MBA school will let you finish the courses faster. For example, I'm trying to fit this in during my MS3 and MS4 year and also get some courses during the MS4 year. This will be a little over 5 years, with the MBA portion being 1.5 years. One of my friends is doing this at Duke, so I know it's possible. Cornell has something similar, and it's only 1 year. Which other schools will allow this type of schedule?

Members don't see this ad.

Keep in mind that the utility of mba pedigree is less clear when the person has an MD to their name.

That said, I know offhand that kellogg (nw) has a 1-yr accelerated mba. They are a t5 program, iirc.

I basically got the answer if anybody is wondering. Northwestern and Cornell both offer a 1 year program outside of their MB/MBA. They are stand alone 1 year programs. My friend is doing a MD at a different school, but getting his MBA at Duke and getting both done in 5 years. So far, these are the only 3 schools in the top 15 that would allow you to finish in less than 2 years.