Where is Blue Dog?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Postictal Raiden

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Back when I considered FM and visited this subforum, I remember seeing many posts by Blue Dog. He always had a positive prospective on the future of FM.

I don’t see him posting anymore. Did he quit SDN?

Members don't see this ad.

He's running for political office and doesn't want a social media trail to be a source a of future cancel culture fodder. Who knows in 5 years what could be cancel culture fodder. SDN could be considered a terrorist tech company.

/joke. I have no idea what he is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
He's running for political office and doesn't want a social media trail to be a source a of future cancel culture fodder. Who knows in 5 years what could be cancel culture fodder. SDN could be considered a terrorist tech company.

/joke. I have no idea what he is doing.
I remember blue dog from back when I was a med student too! Sushi, I totally believed you until you outright stated your comment was a joke because sadly that is a very plausible reason for someone to delete a social media account...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
I remember blue dog from back when I was a med student too! Sushi, I totally believed you until you outright stated your comment was a joke because sadly that is a very plausible reason for someone to delete a social media account...
Lol. Same. Pulled the rug out at the end.

Reactions: 1 users