When do you find out your OAT score?

diirooz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the computerized test, when do you find out your score? Do you get it right away or mail?? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

At the end of the test...your scores pop up on the screen....SCARY!!! :eek: lol

Waiting on that score to pop up is truly the scariest minute ever! :barf:

yes it is a scary moment, but its even scarier when you get a letter that tells you they audit the test and theres an error. thank goodness for me, it was in my favor :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yes it is a scary moment, but its even scarier when you get a letter that tells you they audit the test and theres an error. thank goodness for me, it was in my favor :)

how long after taking the oats did you get the newer results??? I still haven't received my official scores and i took it the beginning of september. I don't know if there's something wrong here.

I only know the answer to this cuz I read the examinee guide yesterday. ;)

If you go to opted.org and go to the oat registration page and click on "Examinee guide," it will pull up an 18 pg pdf file. On pg 14 at the bottom it says,

"Immediately upon completion of the test battery, a test score report and explanation is provided directly to each examinee at the prometric testing center. This is the examinee's personal copy. No other score report will be sent to the examinee."

So unless there is a problem, you won't be seeing another set of scores. The scores sent to the opt schools are a little higher i believe b/c they adjust for errors and the like.

Hope that helps!

As long as they bump each of my scores by +50 I'll be happy! haha! :laugh:
(just some wishful thinking)