when do nuclear board results come back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bulldog

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know when they come out?

Members don't see this ad.

I called. It'll likely be out week of 2/19. Will come in the mail. Won't be available online for another few weeks.

Got my letter today. Passed, luckily, since I doubt I would have bothered trying again.

Members don't see this ad :)
also got mine today. relieved i passed. i was underwhelmed by the the notification letter though. looks cheap compared to the echo boards letter. was there breakdown of the means, high/low, anywhere?

2012 Certification & Recertification Exam Results
Scores for the 2012 CBNC Certification and Recertification exams were mailed on Friday, February 15, 2013. Scores will NOT be provided over email or phone and will only be received via regular US postal mail. The online verification page will be updated on March 1st.

http://www.cccvi.org/cbnc/content_152.cfm?navID=49

1060 Applications 709 Certification + 351 Recertification
983 Number who sat 651 Certification + 332 Recertification
763 Number who Passed 511 Certification includes 380 Testamurs; 13 nonUS (78.5%)
252 Recertification includes 2 nonUS (75.9%)

Last edited:
For what it's worth to anybody interested, I thought this exam was by far the easiest of the standard trifecta (echo, nuke and general cards). Echo was hardest.

passed as well
used corscanplus website for class, nuclear review question book from cleveland clinic, and ASNC board review DVDs

Next is ECHO in July, than was thinking of CT and RPVI
Dont think there is anything formal in MR

For whatever this is all worth anyway cause it seems private practice imaging is not worth any $$$ anymore anyway

I am 2 years out of general fellowship. I am planning on taking the nuc boards this December. I have the Cleveland Clinic question book and some old ASNC board review course material from 5 years ago. What else do I need to read to sit for the exam besides reading a few scans with my partners?