Nuclear boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsrb

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you guys preparing for nuclear boards,
I have access to ASNC videos , Jaber self assessment.
Any utility in board vitals?

Members don't see this ad.

Jaber is plenty. ASNC videos are a bonus add. I took it last year. It's probably the easiest of the cardiology boards.

Jaber is plenty. ASNC videos are a bonus add. I took it last year. It's probably the easiest of the cardiology boards.
How many days did you study for? Were you familiar with all the concepts prior to studying? Our nuclear education in fellowship is poor and my test is in 3 weeks and I JUST started studying. Feeling pretty overwhelmed as the topics in the ASNC videos are like another language. Freaking out a little and feel like I underestimated this test, not feeling optimistic about passing.

Members don't see this ad :)
How many days did you study for? Were you familiar with all the concepts prior to studying? Our nuclear education in fellowship is poor and my test is in 3 weeks and I JUST started studying. Feeling pretty overwhelmed as the topics in the ASNC videos are like another language. Freaking out a little and feel like I underestimated this test, not feeling optimistic about passing.
I studied for 2 weeks. Ya ASNC videos are a bit much and all of that is definitely not tested. Jaber is really high value. I would say my nuclear training was average at best.

Reactions: 1 user
I studied for 2 weeks. Ya ASNC videos are a bit much and all of that is definitely not tested. Jaber is really high value. I would say my nuclear training was average at best.
Thanks for the reply, did you do nothing else for 2 weeks and study or just casual 2 weeks?

I took my nuc boards a couple of years ago, but I would advise on doing BoardVitals. It's not too expensive and some questions were very similar to the ones I saw in the actual board exam. Jaber is a must (although I didn't use it because I hated having to go back and forth with the questions and then looking at the answer key at the end of the book. ASNC videos were also good.

Reactions: 1 user