What to do if no response?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chewy12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, lets say you have called and emailed your "local" recruiter numerous times over the past few weeks, but they are never in the office, and never return your phone calls or emails...what then? I would really like to get going on the AF HPSP scholarship, but am getting no response. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Try the Navy or Army. Try another recruiter... The AF fills their spots pretty quick so they care less about you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some people are just plain picky, geez!! he he - That's ok I can understand the bias. :)

Problem solved. I just called the base back at home, instead of the one where I'm studying, and they picked up first try. Things are rolling now! Thanks for the input.

I just found out this week that the AF recruiting service took a big hit with the recent draw down in forces. They now operate on a regional basis for medical/dental recruiting. If you are having trouble reaching the local recruiters, contact their main national number to get a better contact number for the recruiter in your area.