What happened to that crypto thread from yesterday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

robellis

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I thought I saw someone post a thread yesterday about some cryptocoin called evergrow and I went to research it then came back and the thread was gone, did I imagine the thread or was it deleted?

Members don't see this ad.

Removed by mods. The "news article" linked by the OP was actually a press release by the developers of the coin. OP then continued to shill the coin later on in the thread under an alt account.

To be clear, discussing cryptocurrency itself is fine if people are having a general discussion about physician finances. Creating a post solely to promote a specific coin is not.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Removed by mods. The "news article" linked by the OP was actually a press release by the developers of the coin. OP then continued to shill the coin later on in the thread under an alt account.

To be clear, discussing cryptocurrency itself is fine if people are having a general discussion about physician finances. Creating a post solely to promote a specific coin is not.
Ok gotcha thanks for clarifying I wasn’t sure if I imagined it or not haha so good to know

Reactions: 1 user

Seemed very obviously to be an ad. Not even subtle about it.