What happened to Mitch McConnell?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Speech arrest with eye deviation to right is a gain in function left frontal lobe: seizure. Also stereotyped with second spell.

The answer to this case is no longer TIA vs seizure, it is what anti-seizure med to use in a frail elderly man.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Clear seizure, move on.

Only in politics can you be physically/mentally unable to perform and keep your job. Can't do it as a doc, pilot, roofer, bus driver.

But hey, make policy that affects everyone and you can keep your job.

I am looking at you McConnell, Fetterman, DiFi.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Clear seizure, move on.

Only in politics can you be physically/mentally unable to perform and keep your job. Can't do it as a doc, pilot, roofer, bus driver.

But hey, make policy that affects everyone and you can keep your job.

I am looking at you McConnell, Fetterman, DiFi.
You also forgot "The Big Guy". Agreed that all 4 of these people should be nowhere near a pen or a phone.

Reactions: 1 user
You also forgot "The Big Guy". Agreed that all 4 of these people should be nowhere near a pen or a phone
Throw them all out, start with a new slate, give them 2 year term limits. It can't be any worse.

Throw them all out, start with a new slate, give them 2 year term limits. It can't be any worse.
These are all cases of Elder/Adult abuse by the people around them. Their political positions give them access to unlimited amounts of money and a lot of power. Many people in their orbit benefit from this, and keep pushing them to stay in office. A compliant press won't do its job anymore and ask the hard questions.

There was speculation on the interwebs that it had to do with his parkinson's disease (or his parkinsons meds not providing adequate coverage).

Totally normal for an old person. Nothing to see here.

• Haha
  • Haha
Reminds me of when Trump's personal doctor claimed that the morbidly obese, daily McDonald's eating fiend was “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency”.
I believe it was Ronny Jackson, now Member of Congress from the great state of Texas, who gave Dumb Donny a weight of 229, which gave him a BMI of 29.9, so, by definition, was not obese. This is notwithstanding that pro bookmakers gave the over/under to be 300, taking the over.

That doc who wrote that is so full of caca. My dog can see he had a seizure, and so can everyone else.
Just another person who gets paid off by a government official. I suspect that physician’s life would get much harder had he come out and said that he’s not fit to serve.

Reactions: 1 users
Just another person who gets paid off by a government official. I suspect that physician’s life would get much harder had he come out and said that he’s not fit to serve.

Hes not unique

Most of us, if we told the truth about everything, would probably end up unemployed

Hes not unique

Most of us, if we told the truth about everything, would probably end up unemployed
well I hope it was worth it for the doc. If I was told to lie about the president's condition, it had better been worth my while or they'd find someone else.

Reactions: 1 users
well I hope it was worth it for the doc. If I was told to lie about the president's condition, it had better been worth my while or they'd find someone else.
I wonder if he had him self-report his A1C and lipid panel as well :unsure:

I believe it was Ronny Jackson, now Member of Congress from the great state of Texas, who gave Dumb Donny a weight of 229, which gave him a BMI of 29.9, so, by definition, was not obese. This is notwithstanding that pro bookmakers gave the over/under to be 300, taking the over.
Actually, it was Trump himself. Trump's own doctor admitted that

All the Presidential/Congressional doctors lie. Can any of them honestly say that Fetterman, Biden, Feinstein, or McConnell are fit to making any serious decisions? I also blame the public who keeps voting for these obviously mentally incapacitated zombies.

Reactions: 2 users