Wet lab June!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mansi parikh

Reaction score
anyone taking ga wet lab next week ? How are you preparing for it?! Kind of nervous :/

Members don't see this ad.

Errors and omissions is really the only hard part of the Wet Lab, as you may know it is wrong, but cannot determine the best option for why you would not dispense it. The compounding portion is generally a simple IV fluid, PO solution, or topical cream/oint.
It seemed to me to be more about who you get to grade you than what you do. I got a really laid back person and really only actually got a couple of questions about what I did, however, others I talked to got a more thorough line of questioning.

Errors and omissions is really the only hard part of the Wet Lab, as you may know it is wrong, but cannot determine the best option for why you would not dispense it. The compounding portion is generally a simple IV fluid, PO solution, or topical cream/oint.
It seemed to me to be more about who you get to grade you than what you do. I got a really laid back person and really only actually got a couple of questions about what I did, however, others I talked to got a more thorough line of questioning.
What balance for measuring should I learn for the compounding part?

What balance for measuring should I learn for the compounding part?
They just used an electric scale. The compounding portion is literally just making sure you can do basic math and know the process for compounding.