• Forums Updates - Tuesday at 1:00 AM Eastern
    We will be performing some system maintenance on Tuesday, June 11 starting around 1:00 AM Eastern. The forums will be unavailable for approximately one hour.

CPJE June 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mhn73

Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone taken it yet? I take it at the end of the week. Anyone know the pre-date? Last minute tips and tricks? Any help is much appreciated. I graduated in 2012 and have not worked in a pharmacy for 3 years.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just took it this week and the PSI website does not show a pre-date yet. I only had about 5 straight-up law questions. Must know a lot of brand/generic (some are random and I didn't know them - but I would at least know HIV combos/diabetes/HTN/HLD drugs as a baseline). 3-4 calculations but they were basic (much easier than NAPLEX). The topics are pretty random, overall after I completed it I felt okay until I started looking up answers (about 11 so far I may have missed - eek!). I don't expect any results til end of July/August based on last year's timeline.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I just took it this week and the PSI website does not show a pre-date yet. I only had about 5 straight-up law questions. Must know a lot of brand/generic (some are random and I didn't know them - but I would at least know HIV combos/diabetes/HTN/HLD drugs as a baseline). 3-4 calculations but they were basic (much easier than NAPLEX). The topics are pretty random, overall after I completed it I felt okay until I started looking up answers (about 11 so far I may have missed - eek!). I don't expect any results til end of July/August based on last year's timeline.

Hi hope you did well to pass! I think the predate will be mid July since it has been every 5 weeks. Can you tell me what topics were on the test?