WesternU MSMS Fall 2011/2012 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No kidding.

Members don't see this ad.

is this directly a bridge program into the DO school following successful completion of MSMS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think classes did start already and like you, I never received any correspondence from them after the interview. Will you be attending another school?

Yah Midwestern's Faculty still don't have it together. From taking my undergrad dental club there to other meetings with them they have never impressed me. I'm leaving Cali even though I don't even have to commute for Western but I'm not going to take a chance for the Oct. 1st date. I'm heading to Midwestern's MA in the Fall.

Yea wow I didn't even get a rejection email/letter.. even though they did mention they were going to. I feel like their disregard for our time is quite disrespectful. I can't imagine what they were thinking.

Yea wow I didn't even get a rejection email/letter.. even though they did mention they were going to. I feel like their disregard for our time is quite disrespectful. I can't imagine what they were thinking.

i agree. Im thinking of writing a complaint letter to the dean. I got accepted somewhere but still, not letting us know about their decision and letting us hanging made me feel that they just wasted my time and money traveling for the interview and applications.

Hi guys,

On Western University's website under the MSMS requirements PREreqs it says behavioral sciences; what kind of classes can one take at CC to fulfill the 6 semester units requirements. I was confused as to which classes would suffice for this requirement?

Do they ask what your plans are after the MSMS program and do you guys think that affects your application in any way?

Is this program linked with Western's DO school like a bridge program if students meet certain requirements???

There is a new thread started for MSMS 2012/2013 for anyone that is applying this year.

Hey guys, does anyone know how many students from the MSMS program gets into MD schools? I'm interested to apply for this program but I'm afraid that this program might have a disadvantage since it's from a DO school?

Hey guys, does anyone know how many students from the MSMS program gets into MD schools? I'm interested to apply for this program but I'm afraid that this program might have a disadvantage since it's from a DO school?
I'm also looking into applying to this program, and I can tell you there's no disadvantage. I don't know why this is a pervasive belief. It's an accredited school. It'll hold equal weight to any other masters. It won't, however, hold the weight of an MD SMP but disadvantage is none.