WesternU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Acceptance!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
It’s seems like those who are getting accepted interviewed in the very beginning stages

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone check your emails and portals!!! I got an email saying I had a status update and checked and I was accepted!!!
I don’t have anything yet, congrats! What letter does your last name start with?

Accepted!! I interviewed in December for reference! Last name starts with an F

congratulations to everyone so far, im personally preparing to be sad

f. i interviewed in early november. do you think that means a rejection?

I don’t have anything yet, congrats! What letter does your last name start with?
Thank you!!! It starts with P but I submitted on 9/10 if that helps. And interviewed on 10/26 I believe? The first day of them

Members don't see this ad :)
In state acceptance 🥹 not sure if I’m going to midwestern or western yet.. so I’ll let you guys know if I end up withdrawing. ❤️

I didnt get anything tonight and i interviewed Jan

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe they are based on in state/out of state? I’m a Cali resident, I’m unsure but maybe the other acceptances are the same? They could be going in that order

No update on my portal I interviewed mid dec and my last name starts with K. So happy for those accepted!! Let’s stay positive:)

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten accepted so far! Hoping they sent out the rest of the decisions soon :/

Reactions: 2 users
Rejected, Congratulations to everyone’s who got accepted!

• Care
everyone posting updates please mention the first letter of your last name and when you interviewed!! super helpful to people over analyzing and agonizing like me 🥲

Reactions: 3 users
My last name start with J and I had my interview in Jan

Maybe they are releasing acceptance, rejection then alternative in batches

Received my acceptance at 6:18
Had my interview in November 19 and my last name starts with y

weird how they’re not sending out wait lists rn?? maybe they haven’t sent all the acceptances??

ok there is literally no pattern or logic to this then cause i interviewed 11/9 and my last name starts with T and i haven’t received anything, not even a rejection

Also have not received anything. Interviewed 11/19 and last name starts with W.

I wonder if they will send out more decisions tonight? It seems like everything was received around 2 hours ago.

I'm international too, interviewed at the beginning of December and my last name starts with A. I also haven't received anything

i interviewed dec 6th i believe and i’m from wisconsin and haven’t received anything, last name starts with k

It's so weird to me that they didn't release all the decisions at the same time. I mean the only thing that makes sense to me is that anyone not yet notified is waitlisted and maybe they're waiting to see how many accepted students immediately reject their offer. I haven't seen anyone get a waitlist notification yet so I would guess everyone who hasn't been updated is most likely a waitlist with maybe a few getting acceptances.

I wonder if they will send out more decisions tonight? It seems like everything was received around 2 hours ago.
Doubt it I'm guessing either they'll go out tomorrow or the next day, or they'll wait at least a week to hear back from people who are rejecting their seats.

I interviewed first week of November last name starts with an S email Came in at 6.18

Going to be so annoyed if I’m on another waitlist. I’m already on 5.

• Care
Haven’t received anything yet but I interviewed the end of November (and last name starts with W) BUT submitted everything close to the application due date so idk if that has anything to do with it. I was kinda surprised to receive an interview invite that early tbh since WesternU is supposed to be a rolling admissions school.

But reading through everything it doesn’t seem like a lot of rejections and acceptances have gone out yet. Plus there’s nothing that I’ve seen on the apvma fb page (could be wrong tho) and they just released a whole new host of posts just a few hours ago.

sorry third post in a row but my friend who interviewed sometime in November with a last name that starts with W was rejected today. I asked if she had heard anything and now I feel absolutely horrible for asking. I’m glad she’s staying positive tho, and ofc I’m still trying to comfort her, but I still feel bad.

• Care
Haven’t received anything yet but I interviewed the end of November (and last name starts with W) BUT submitted everything close to the application due date so idk if that has anything to do with it. I was kinda surprised to receive an interview invite that early tbh since WesternU is supposed to be a rolling admissions school.
i’m thinking the same thing. i applied on 9/14 lol. (hoping for us) maybe theyre sending out decisions (accept / reject) in waves based on application submission.