West New England COP (WNEC) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good Luck with your interview

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Congrats!

I will be interviewing on April 5th, Tuesday. Will be a nice 6 hour flight over there. Is anyone else also interviewing? Im looking forward to meeting with the university and the administration!! :):)

I'll also be interviewing tomorrow. See you there :)

Members don't see this ad :)
To thosw fo interview last week apr5-7, did u guys hear anything yet??

Just bumping to see if there was any new information that anyone had received.

Don't worry.. worst case scebarion we'll be waitlisted which is not bad at all.... worrying just make it worst.... Relax, get a drink or stg...lol...
Did you interview with other schools??

Don't worry.. worst case scebarion we'll be waitlisted which is not bad at all.... worrying just make it worst.... Relax, get a drink or stg...lol...
Did you interview with other schools??

Yes
South Univesity - Waitlisted
WNEC - hoping to hear this week (interview went well i think)
TSU - interview next week

how about you?

Yes
South Univesity - Waitlisted
WNEC - hoping to hear this week (interview went well i think)
TSU - interview next week

how about you?

Univ. of Ohio- waiting to hear back
WNEC- same as you
UMES- next week

lol

Univ. of Ohio- waiting to hear back
WNEC- same as you
UMES- next week

lol

Lol..well good luck to you! I will post as soon as I hear something...Glad i'm not the only one who hasnt' heard from WNEC!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well atleast we all haven't heard anything yet..so thats a good sign! lets hope the phone rings today or tmrw!

It will be ok... Now you started to make me nervous as well..lol.. What day did you guys interviewed??

haha..don't wanna make you nervous...I interviewed thursday april 7th...how about you?

Same day...

Just got the letter: waitlisted... :p
Kind of relieved now that I know...

Good luck to you all still waiting... I hope you get in and then turn it down so I can get in....:D... Just kidding...
But seriously good luck

Same day...

Just got the letter: waitlisted... :p
Kind of relieved now that I know...

Good luck to you all still waiting... I hope you get in and then turn it down so I can get in....:D... Just kidding...
But seriously good luck

oh man..well your right at least you know now...and your not rejected, waitlist still gives you a good chance...as for me..I have no clue whats up now, i still have not heard anything...maybe i;ll get the same letter today...I just hope its not a rejection letter. hmmmm

oh man..well your right at least you know now...and your not rejected, waitlist still gives you a good chance...as for me..I have no clue whats up now, i still have not heard anything...maybe i;ll get the same letter today...I just hope its not a rejection letter. hmmmm

Everything is going to be ok. you should hear very soon since you we interviewed the same day... stop stressing...lol... take you mind of it...;)

Everything is going to be ok. you should hear very soon since you we interviewed the same day... stop stressing...lol... take you mind of it...;)

Well I got the letter as well yesterday. Waitlisted!:cool:
I feel as though there probably weren't many seats left for those at our interview. Ah well...now we wait some more..lol.

Well I got the letter as well yesterday. Waitlisted!:cool:
I feel as though there probably weren't many seats left for those at our interview. Ah well...now we wait some more..lol.

lol I am still waiting.

Any word for you guys?

for students that did get accepted, and who will be attending, what are you guys doing for housing?

Did you just find out today? or have you known for a week or so like the rest of us?

I got the mail today..Dean Spooner had called me last week because they had a question about my app. So that's probably why I got it later. I guess we have to wait longer :xf:

Also did anyone who got waitlisted had something hand-written in their letter??

Also did anyone who got waitlisted had something hand-written in their letter??

i did not have anything handwritten... obviously you don't have to answer, but if you choose to, what did you have hand written??

well it was nice hanging with you but unfortunately I wont see you if you do get accepted at WNEC. I just got accepted at another school. So Good Luck to you all and I hope that you guys get the magic phone call..... Enjoy;)

well it was nice hanging with you but unfortunately I wont see you if you do get accepted at WNEC. I just got accepted at another school. So Good Luck to you all and I hope that you guys get the magic phone call..... Enjoy;)

Wow congrats!!!! happy for you! where are gonna be going??

Wow congrats!!!! happy for you! where are gonna be going??

Thank you... I'm very excited and trust me I know how waiting list can be stressfull..... I got accepted into UMES SOP in maryland....

I just got the acceptance phone call today!! I am excited!! :laugh:

Does everyone know where they will be staying? Anyone looking for roommates/apartments? Send me a PM :thumbup:

I am excited to meet the class of 2015 :)

Congrats on the aceptance.

Unless you want to room alone, that is in either a single or an efficiency, you can live on campus with a roommate. The housing village across the street from the campus is called gateway village and I believe there are still plenty of openings for doubles and triples.

I opted to look off campus for a housing facility. Luckily I am somewhat familiar with the area and I found a studio apartment two towns over that is only 9 miles away from campus. I figured if i can wake up at 5:30am every day for the past two years for work and drive for 25 min, I can def do it for classes.

If you are looking to live by yourself I suggest be careful with what town you decide to reside in. The springfield area can be pretty tough.

Thank you... I'm very excited and trust me I know how waiting list can be stressfull..... I got accepted into UMES SOP in maryland....

Yes it can! good news for me as well along with all you guys. I got the call a couple days back...However, the same day I also got an acceptance call from another school as well. I been waiting so long..and now i get 2 in one day! craziness. so anyways, i'm leaning towards the other program due to the fact that it is accelerated program. Good luck to all of you at WNEC!

Yes it can! good news for me as well along with all you guys. I got the call a couple days back...However, the same day I also got an acceptance call from another school as well. I been waiting so long..and now i get 2 in one day! craziness. so anyways, i'm leaning towards the other program due to the fact that it is accelerated program. Good luck to all of you at WNEC!

Hahahahaha... Same thing happened to me.... But CONGRATS:thumbup::thumbup::laugh: and wish you all the best in pharmacy school wherever you decide to go... its gonna be awesome for us... GOOD LUCK

Congrats on the aceptance.

Unless you want to room alone, that is in either a single or an efficiency, you can live on campus with a roommate. The housing village across the street from the campus is called gateway village and I believe there are still plenty of openings for doubles and triples.

I opted to look off campus for a housing facility. Luckily I am somewhat familiar with the area and I found a studio apartment two towns over that is only 9 miles away from campus. I figured if i can wake up at 5:30am every day for the past two years for work and drive for 25 min, I can def do it for classes.

If you are looking to live by yourself I suggest be careful with what town you decide to reside in. The springfield area can be pretty tough.

Thanks for all the info! I decided to go with Gateway village since I am new to the area. I guess I'll see u in aug :)

Hey congrats again to everyone that has received an acceptance. Was just wondering if anyone had received/known any new information taht pertains to the program: Class scheduling for instance.

Anyways just making small talk.

Also if the program full?

So they do rank their waitlist.....i'm has a certain number wah (in top 5)
Wonder when next call will be for me lolz:rolleyes: