Welcome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yosh

Livin' in the WINDY CITY
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to welcome everyone to the new "Re-Applicant" forum.

Let's just begin this by saying...I was a re-app, and I would have killed to have a forum with people that I could have talked to, gotten advice from..or just vented with.

Applying to medical school is stressful, frustrating and anxiety ridden....finally getting those apps/interviews, and then being rejected is crappy, and can leave you wondering what went wrong, what can you do, and just plain lost.

Please feel free to post, chat, and vent your questions, thoughts, and experiences....about reapplying

I will be happy to share my experiences....and advice..and encourage all to join in and participate.

This forum was made for us...let's see what we can do...

Thanks and Welcome Again!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

beat you....BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

:clap: :rolleyes:

Funny enough...that is the 1st thing I noticed when my post went through.....

I could "move" your thread to under mine...

hmmmm......

Members don't see this ad :)
Phallus-measuring aside, this new forum is a great idea.

Let's help each other, and those that follow us, achieve our goals. Healing people as doctors is a noble vocation, and helping others to achieve that role is just as noble.

Jess

Originally posted by jesswise
Phallus-measuring aside, this new forum is a great idea.

Uh...OK.

Nah it was just funny, I happened to hit this a few seconds before Yosh could welcome us. I guess I was unfashionable early.

I think this new forum is a fantastic idea. What a perfect way for people to look at themselves through other people's eyes and see where their applications may have been lacking so they can work on that area for next time.

Not to mention the fact that reapplicants go through feelings that 1st time accepted applicants don't experience.

Originally posted by XCanadianRagwee
Uh...OK.

Nah it was just funny, I happened to hit this a few seconds before Yosh could welcome us. I guess I was unfashionable early.

Come on, I was just kidding. I take this whole forum seriously AND light-heartedly.

We all want to be doctors, and this forum is where we express our hopes, fears, anxieties, doubts, etc.

I'm not judging you, XCR. Just messing with you.

I post my best opinion on the issue in question, because we all want the best advice available. I also post ironic/sarcastic messages because this is also entertainment.

No harm, no foul. I hope you're a great doc, and I hope to be one, too.

Jess

Originally posted by jesswise
Come on, I was just kidding. I take this whole forum seriously AND light-heartedly.

We all want to be doctors, and this forum is where we express our hopes, fears, anxieties, doubts, etc.

I'm not judging you, XCR. Just messing with you.

I post my best opinion on the issue in question, because we all want the best advice available. I also post ironic/sarcastic messages because this is also entertainment.

No harm, no foul. I hope you're a great doc, and I hope to be one, too.

Jess

I guess that makes two of us that like to mess around. I knew you meant it lighthearted, same with me.

Very well...nothing like friendly bantering to welcome newcomers!!

Carry on!!!!

Originally posted by Yosh
Very well...nothing like friendly bantering to welcome newcomers!!

Carry on!!!!

You wanna piece of me too Yosh? Well, do you, punk?

:rolleyes: