Wash U secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clockitnow

Do it! Do it! Do it now!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Wash U MSTP secondary asks for a copy of the AMCAS application. Are you guys leaving the information about what schools you are applying to in there? I was just going to remove that section.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just going to leave it in. I don't think that it'll make a big difference either way. I don't really care if they know the schools to which I have sent my apps. I guess I don't have much to hide, as I applied mostly to the midwest and to all MSTP programs.

Hmm. I don't really have anything to hide either, but I do think that it is confidential information. Hopefully, they don't mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. I think it should be fine either way.

Hi guys
i am just wondering about your secondary applications, when did you guys get them?
i still havent recieved anything from Washington U

i am just wondering whatz going on :confused:

cheers
Ali

I got the WashU MD secondary right after submitting the AMCAS. I think they send them out to everyone. As for the MSTP secondary, I think you can just fill that out and send it in.

even though they can probably access that info directly from amcas, i left it out. i applied to 20+ schools bc i have no clue what my chances are, and i was afraid theyd interpret something (negative) from the long list. it just made me feel better to leave it out.