Vote for President

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vote for President

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 150 52.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 138 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're trying to prove that a guy is a racist to a racist. It's like crossing the ghostbuster pack beams.

Good point. Better for my blood pressure to leave it alone.

Members don't see this ad.

You just refuse to accept that for historical reasons racism against whites is not a thing, or at least bit nearly as much a thing as racism against minority groups.

There are certainly bad actors in BLM and La Raza but as groups they seek equality, not supremacy.

Also, La Raza means "our people" - as in people from Mexico - not "the race." In fact, it originally was used to mean a mixing of all people into one race.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=La%20Raza&amp=true

Actually it means "the race" in literal Spanish translation. "Urban Dictionary" is just Whitewashing it for PC reasons.

So are you arguing that "La Raza" has more historical "evil" than Irish, Eastern Europeans, etc that came far after slavery was outlawed and weren't given any privilege at any point? Why should they be punished?

Dude, you're trying to prove that a guy is a racist to a racist. It's like crossing the ghostbuster pack beams.

Interesting how that works you call me "racist" with no evidence in some kind of bullying liberal tactic to obtain privilege.

Prove anything I said that was "racist"

Members don't see this ad :)
It's crossing the streams. I'm sorry to be nitpicking, but I felt that was important to the integrity of this thread.

Don't they cover that in rad-onc residency?

No, just personal insults about calling any White guy that disagrees with him "racist" has been a successful technique in the past, therefore, it will continue to be used.

It's crossing the streams. I'm sorry to be nitpicking, but I felt that was important to the integrity of this thread.

Don't they cover that in rad-onc residency?

My bad, stream is correct. Its been so long, I forgot all my physics!

Actually it means "the race" in literal Spanish translation. "Urban Dictionary" is just Whitewashing it for PC reasons.

So are you arguing that "La Raza" has more historical "evil" than Irish, Eastern Europeans, etc that came far after slavery was outlawed and weren't given any privilege at any point? Why should they be punished?

I tried to take @RadOncDoc21 's advice, but I can't help myself.

We are not talking about literal translation - we are talking about what it means to the members.

And it isn't about punishment, it is about equality.

You must live a sad hate-filled life if you can't understand that.

Reactions: 1 user
No, just personal insults about calling any White guy that disagrees with him "racist" has been a successful technique in the past, therefore, it will continue to be used.

No, so far I said Trump, you and one other person, I forgot who but you all "post alike."

Good point. Better for my blood pressure to leave it alone.
Exactly...

We are not talking about literal translation - we are talking about what it means to the members.

He has a sad life except on Sundays when he puts on his white sheet and goes out with his buddies to the woods to burn a cross!

Reactions: 1 users
I have. Bernie's stated positions are literally diametrically opposed to EVERYTHING Hillary was proposing outside of preventing a Wall on our Southern Border.

Name three policies that Bernie and Hillary were seeing "eye to eye" on that differed from Trump? In fact, Bernie's stated positions on most economic policies were more similar to Trump than Hillary.

It's already been explained why Bernie endorsed Clinton. He viewed Trump as a dangerous demagogue who spent his campaign scapegoating minorities. What other explanation do you need?

Members don't see this ad :)
What about the reports of hate crimes following the election (http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37945386). Let me guess liberal, biased British media.

Graceful "winners"

You need to read your links better. The link has a video of some people beating a Trump supporter as well as a commentary about a Muslim woman making up a story about discrimination. Not helping your case very much.

Last edited:
The march on DC by the Tea Party had some pretty racist and offensive overtones. Granted no one rioted but the protest lasted 8 years

Yes. Everything non-liberal has racist undertones. We get that. Unfortunately, the "violence" from the Tea Party over "8 years" was surpassed in the first hour after Trump was elected.

and for those of us who thought Trump would now tone it down a little- what does hiring Steven Bannon as one of his top dawgs tell us about him?

and for those of us who thought Trump would now tone it down a little- what does hiring Steven Bannon as one of his top dawgs tell us about him?

He had a good interview earlier. But yes- he still won't take **** from people.

Exactly...

He has a sad life except on Sundays when he puts on his white sheet and goes out with his buddies to the woods to burn a cross!

Kind've like when you put on your ISIS garbs to fight the infidels?

I don't know who's all white on here. I do know you're at LEAST borderline racist.
What you AREN'T borderline is a hyperbolic and gullible scandal monger. Except when it comes to the divisive racist corrupt president-elect. Which would be a little weird for an actual non-racist.

Is this your favorite song now?

I don't know who's all white on here. I do know you're at LEAST borderline racist.
What you AREN'T borderline is a hyperbolic and gullible scandal monger. Except when it comes to the divisive racist corrupt president-elect. Which would be a little weird for an actual non-racist.

You sound like a sexist and racist too. See, i can call names too, its fun.

Posting it once wasn't enough?

I don't remember discussing sexism.

It all goes together for the SJW types. Sexist, racism, etc. selectively only applied to Whites (particularly White men) that don't tow the liberal line fully.

It all goes together for the SJW types. Sexist, racism, etc. selectively only applied to Whites (particularly White men) that don't tow the liberal line fully.

"Liberal line"... is that klan slang for tolerance?

They're racists; misogynists; they're ignorant... and some, I assume, are good people.

IMG_3865.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
You need to read your links better. The link has a video of some people beating a Trump supporter as well as a commentary about a Muslim woman making up a story about discrimination. Not helping your case very much.

Don't need help with my case... just read a newspaper. I'm sorry, go read something from the "liberal media."

Who is an SJW? Not I says the white man.

That's right - I am a Caucasian dude, so it would be a little strange for me to think that all white men are racist and sexist, don't you think?

I'm also not all that liberal. Definitely socially liberal which is mainly what prevents me from supporting the Republican Party at this time. However, I support a more moderate fiscal policy.

Also, I never called you racist, although honestly I do question it. Rather, I pointed out that BLM and La Raza are not necessarily racist organizations the way the KKK is.

Who is an SJW? Not I says the white man.

That's right - I am a Caucasian dude, so it would be a little strange for me to think that all white men are racist and sexist, don't you think?

I'm also not all that liberal. Definitely socially liberal which is mainly what prevents me from supporting the Republican Party at this time. However, I support a more moderate fiscal policy.

Also, I never called you racist, although honestly I do question it. Rather, I pointed out that BLM and La Raza are not necessarily racist organizations the way the KKK is.

Now I know where I saw you last! You were that dude at the Trump Rally!

Just kidding man since you didn't call me racist. Just thought this dude is funny. People have been throwing around the terms "racist" and "sexist" pretty indiscriminately though

Now I know where I saw you last! You were that dude at the Trump Rally!

Now you are just being mean.

Good thing my psyche is strong enough to resist slander from an anonymous internet poster.

I didn't call you racist, but I remember now that I did call you a troll. I'll stick by that one.

Why don't you say the "N" word, I'm sure you got a hard on for that.

She quoted LBJ as the paragon of "liberalism" speaking down on Whites who speak badly about Blacks.

Interesting how that works with LBJ huh?

Typical racist liberal.

meanwhile - the popular vote margin is projected to be almost 2million...
There was a good Washington Post article pointing out that this is meaningless. Because its NOT a popular vote contest. Now obviously its meaningless because that's the law, but it's also meaningless because the contest is structured in such a way that the popular vote is not actually a good estimate of the will of the voters. In our current system people who live in 'safe' states that always vote or one party tend to stay home. A much higher percentage of Democratic votes come from relatively contested states. If the contest was decided by the popular vote it is completely possible that flyover country would have turned out millions more voters, who would have actually been motivated to vote.

Reactions: 3 users
She quoted LBJ as the paragon of "liberalism" speaking down on Whites who speak badly about Blacks.

Interesting how that works with LBJ huh?

Typical racist liberal.

LBJ was a strong supporter of civil rights. What have you done to support equality?

Nothing. Nothing tell us anything about him. Trying to predict Trump is like trying to predict the markets: there is so much information, and so much of it is contradictory, that it cancels itself out. There is literally nothing he could do that wouldn't be clearly supported by some of the 'evidence' about him. His two staff choices so far (a consummate Republican insider and the standard bearer for the alt-right) really don't clear anything up.

Last edited:
LBJ was a strong supporter of civil rights. What have you done to support equality?

Yeah so that makes it cool that he used the N word constantly right?

Nothing left to do to support "equality" outside of getting rid of affirmative action or other systems that promote racism. Everyone deserves an equal shot at success regardless of gender, color, creed, etc.

Yeah so that makes it cool that he used the N word constantly right?

Nothing left to do to support "equality" outside of getting rid of affirmative action or other systems that promote racism. Everyone deserves an equal shot at success regardless of gender, color, creed, etc.

Yeah like in the constituition right? But, let's see, there was slavery, a civil war, segregation but let me guess all of that was neccessary to finally lead up to your current beliefs now.

But you're a smart guy, I'm sure you learned about that in history class but who cares right?Now we're all equal!

White Power, Trump Power!!

Yeah like in the constituition right? But, let's see, there was slavery, a civil war, segregation but let me guess all of that was neccessary to finally lead up to your current beliefs now.

But you're a smart guy, I'm sure you learned about that in history class but who cares right, now we're equal!

White Power, Trump Power!!

I don't even understand what this gibberish means besides some kind of liberal virtue signaling attempting to silence opposition.

So some Sunni muslim from the middle east that is a recent immigrant deserves affirmative action because of slavery 160 years ago over some rural white guy?

Also, newsflash, slavery still is happening in Saudi Arabia to this day.

What are you doing to end this?

I don't even understand what this gibberish means besides some kind of liberal virtue signaling attempting to silence opposition.

So some Sunni muslim from the middle east that is a recent immigrant deserves affirmative action because of slavery 160 years ago over some rural white guy?

Also, newsflash, slavery still is happening in Saudi Arabia to this day.

What are you doing to end this?

I take back the "you're a smart guy comment."

Honestly, Do you really care about the middle east? Isn't your boy just going to "bomb the hell out of them" anyway?

I take back the "you're a smart guy comment."

Honestly, Do you really care about the middle east? Isn't your boy just going to "bomb the hell out of them" anyway?

Why do we need to bomb them?

Russia seems to be taking care of the problem in Syria pretty aggressively. We need to just stay out.

Again, why should some Sunni islamic guy from the middle east get affirmative action over white rural men?

It seems this "equality" you preach is about giving literally everyone in the world, regardless of circumstance, preference in academia/business over White males. Sounds real "equal" huh?

Why do we need to bomb them?

Russia seems to be taking care of the problem in Syria pretty aggressively. We need to just stay out.

Again, why should some Sunni islamic guy from the middle east get affirmative action over white rural men?

It seems this "equality" you preach is about giving literally everyone in the world, regardless of circumstance, preference in academia/business over White males. Sounds real "equal" huh?

If he is an American citizen, he should have equal rights. Why would his race/religion matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.