Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
man this game is fun to watch :p

P.S. I remembered my ****************'s :D

Members don't see this ad.

Now that we have established that WTF is "like a boss" I need you guys to vote!

I'm thinking JJohnston. That's who I would have converted... nice, calm, slightly nooby, and pretty much flying under the radar. But I'm also still suspicious of Katie8. I'm not sure why, bc I can tell she is acting differently then when she was a wolf with me, so it confuses me why I even think she is lol . :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
With only an hour left, I'm going to assume that there were no significant findings on investigation last night.

Ok, If I were a wolf, I can straight off tell you who I probably wouldn't convert: Emiloo, Katie8, or DVMDream - all are far too active and suspicions have been thrown back and forth. Devyn and jjonston would be better choices, IMHO. Now, this is just how *I* would play. I don't know how others would, especially if they are noobs. Just putting that out there. Those are the two I am debating. Anyone have any opinions to sway one way or the other?

With only an hour left, I'm going to assume that there were no significant findings on investigation last night.

Ok, If I were a wolf, I can straight off tell you who I probably wouldn't convert: Emiloo, Katie8, or DVMDream - all are far too active and suspicions have been thrown back and forth. Devyn and jjonston would be better choices, IMHO. Now, this is just how *I* would play. I don't know how others would, especially if they are noobs. Just putting that out there. Those are the two I am debating. Anyone have any opinions to sway one way or the other?

I thought JJohnston too so I think that's who I'm going with

Fail JJohnston

And yeah, like we both said, that's who *I* would convert.

I agree jj and devyn are both in my list so if you think jj then I'm game.

fail jjohnston

I can tell you I am not a prof (wolf) - not that that really helps or matters cause it is my word. I have been starting to get suspicious of JJ recently just because I think there could be someone in our year who was converted and it is not me - and Emiloo is giving me no indication that it is her either - plus the fact that whoever brought her back was a student made me think she probably came back as one. My other suspicion is katie8.

Current Tally:
jjohnston-2 (emiloo, katie8)

Retirement is awesome! Haha I get to sit back and laugh, knowing whats going on, while you guys try to figure it out! Although as a group we took hits early in the game, I'm hoping the profs might still have a chance to win this one!

Retirement is awesome! Haha I get to sit back and laugh, knowing whats going on, while you guys try to figure it out! Although as a group we took hits early in the game, I'm hoping the profs might still have a chance to win this one!

:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown: be happy you professors killed me! I'd have loved to veto all your tenure!! :p Haha fun to watch though and make up wild theories :D

Members don't see this ad :)

129175897090597288.jpg

The students thought they had it narrowed down. They each agreed that jjohnston had flown under the radar for just a little too long. Since they had shared suspicions, they decided to fail jjohnston, a student with an x-ray machine.

It is now night. You must send in your PMs by 6pm CST.

5 players remain:
First Year

Second Year

2. DVMDream

Third Year
1. devyn

6. Emiloo4

Fourth Year

5. katie8
6. WTF

Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
FTB-Student
jjohnston- student

Wow guys.

While I was on an airplane, you failed the one student who could help you out. I didn't even get a chance to defend myself or tell you the results of my INVESTIGATION. Nice one.

This is killing me, I want to be brought back!!! I have things I want to say!!!

Wow guys.

While I was on an airplane, you failed the one student who could help you out. I didn't even get a chance to defend myself or tell you the results of my INVESTIGATION. Nice one.

Cr@p and a half! this is getting really darn annoying - who the heck is the frickin professor! :mad:

This is getting good!

Maybe if my group mates hadn't of thrown me under the bud I could tell you.

Instead, I will just sit back now and laugh. :D

I don't blame you cute kitten - I would prob feel the same way in your shoes

I just know I am a student and did not know what else to do :(

Wow guys.

Same here. Only I was killed. But I needed to say stuff too that would help.

Thanks for trusting that I was a student guys...
I got rained on and am just finishing getting the fourth car out of the mud at our now absurdly cold and wet campsite. And then I have to drive two hours to long beach with one of our groups stuff that is too soaked to fit in her car. So probably best I'm dead. Probably dead in the lounge game as it started two weeks early. FML.
Go. Students! You can do this!!

Katie8 likes your status.

Alright. We need to figure this out!!!!! Jj I'm so sorry :(

Our class of merry vet students wasn't so merry anymore. It had been so long since they got a professor fired. Doubt and unease had settled in. No one knew who to trust. They were almost in tears as they sat down to take their test, and with good reason. Everyone passed except katie8, a student with a lead apron.

It is now Day. You must vote to kick one player out of school by 6:30pm CST.

4 players remain:
First Year

Second Year

2. DVMDream

Third Year
1. devyn

6. Emiloo4

Fourth Year

6. WTF

Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf- Histology professor
wildcatj- Parasitology professor
Krist- Anatomy Professor
Alaskandream- student
Dyachei- Straight-A Student
bbeventer- student
LIS - Physiology professor
hedgiehog- student
Stormwater- Immunology Professor
Squirrelsrule-student
Wldlfstdnt- student
Nordicat- student
Sheepdogpsu- student
Packen - student
fireflysushi-student
Nstarz- student
PetPony- Cheating Student
FTB-Student
jjohnston- student
katie8-student

Weird... wouldn't a lead apron protect against the X-ray machine? Kind of strange that a student had it... :confused:

Ok, so I know I'm a student, and so is WTF. I'm still not completely convinced on DVMdream due to the timing of her being investigated, but I think I'm gonna go with

Fail Devyn

Boooooo!!!

Current Tally:
devyn-1 (emiloo)

I have one contingency vote that will be posted closer to the deadline.

This makes no friggin sense.... and by failing me you will just be failing another student. I know WTF is a student. I am not so sure about you Emiloo, perhaps the fact that you were brought back by a student made you the perfect target for conversion. Or perhaps DVMdream - some how conversion happened after she was confirmed a student.

WTF - when did you confirm DVM was a student - what night was it?

for now....

Fail Emiloo

I will go back and read through the thread

Went back through the thread - WTF said she investigated DVM on night 9 which was the same night that no fails happened. I don't think that Liss would say that DVM was a student if DVM did indeed get converted or was going to be converted. So that leaves me with Emiloo. I have been trying my best to protect the students - I am not always the best at choosing the correct person, but I am a student and I am fighting for the students in this game.

I'm also rather suspicious of the DVM clearing. I don't think the timing of it makes it believable. I obviously have no way of proving I'm a student anymore than you, so I really am not sure what to say... besides I know I'M a student, and unless something really strange happened, WTF is a student, and if you are a student then that leaves DVM.

I think I'm actually gonna change my vote bc your defensiveness reminds me of me when y'all failed me earlier in the game lol. If I'm wrong, then you got me, but I'll go with

unfail Devyn
Fail DVMdream

Current Tally:
dvmdream-1 (emiloo)
emiloo-2 (devyn, dvmdream)

You fail me and professors win. Plain and simple. Swear on my WW zombie grave I'm a student. The cookies were enough to keep me away even if they would have tried to convert me lol.

Went back through the thread - WTF said she investigated DVM on night 9 which was the same night that no fails happened. I don't think that Liss would say that DVM was a student if DVM did indeed get converted or was going to be converted. So that leaves me with Emiloo. I have been trying my best to protect the students - I am not always the best at choosing the correct person, but I am a student and I am fighting for the students in this game.

The conversion could have happened after DVM was cleared. It is completely possible.

OR if you really think DVM was cleared, than that means you are the professor, Devyn. WTF isn't, DVM was cleared by WTF, and I'm a student. So that leaves you. If you all decide to be silly and fail me again, then just remember I said this.

WTF, what is YOUR thought on the clearing of DVM. Can you tell us what Liss said specifically in the response?

This is so frickin confusing - how? doesn't Liss send out all PMs to people after night time results? Where the heck is WTF!!!!! :confused:

I PMed her and asked her if several situations were possible with the nighttime stuff, and she said she couldn't tell me. I also wrote it on the thread. DVM could have had the APRON!!!!
Oh yeah, the apron!!! Which unless I'm stupid, the apron should protect you against an investigation with the X-ray machine.

I'm keeping my vote for DVM unless WTF can tell me something to change my mind.

OR if you really think DVM was cleared, than that means you are the professor, Devyn. WTF isn't, DVM was cleared by WTF, and I'm a student. So that leaves you. If you all decide to be silly and fail me again, then just remember I said this.

WTF, what is YOUR thought on the clearing of DVM. Can you tell us what Liss said specifically in the response?

Did you say that to WTF at some point or are you asking that now???? And if you asked it in the past what was her response?

I am not a prof - swear on my dog's life.

WTH You have me so flipping confused right now - I don't know if you are playing me or telling me the truth!

:corny:

I PMed her and asked her if several situations were possible with the nighttime stuff, and she said she couldn't tell me. I also wrote it on the thread. DVM could have had the APRON!!!!
Oh yeah, the apron!!! Which unless I'm stupid, the apron should protect you against an investigation with the X-ray machine.

Yeah but wouldn't this apron - never even heard about it until Katie8, but wouldn't it just come back as that the person could not be investigated or something?

Did you say that to WTF at some point or are you asking that now???? And if you asked it in the past what was her response?

I am not a prof - swear on my dog's life.

WTH You have me so flipping confused right now - I don't know if you are playing me or telling me the truth!

I was asking WTF, because last time she cleared a bunch of people, she told us specifically what the responses from LIS were. I really think it's DVM!!! Either that or WTF isn't a student... it never specifically said "student" in Liss's post when WTF drove away in the car did it?