verified credentials website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epalantequevoy

Captain Planet
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
never heard of this website before, but i remember reading a few days ago about people asking about background checks and stuff, so i thought i'd post this and let you know. apparently mayo clinic does a criminal history and a "verified credential" check on employment, credit, education, references, etc. i'm not entirely sure what the latter includes, though if anyone else has any experience and can elaborate, that would be great.

didn't see anything about a drug test though, in regards to that other thread.

Members don't see this ad.

hey efex,
i'm filling out the forms now and looking at the employment history section, it wants 3 jobs. i don't think i've had 3 real jobs in my life. any ideas about what to do? i'll probably call jane on monday if you aren't sure.

thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I ended up just leaving those blank. I know one of the checks is the MMSI which is basically just to make sure you're not a lunatic (if efex and I passed, you're okay!). It's standard for most of Minnesota, I hear.

He he, yup agp4 stated it correctly, just leave them blank. See you soon! two more days for us wooohooo! and then we will be done with MSI yeah!

alright, thanks. see you august 1 if not earlier!

ok guys, so i just submitted the forms, leaving the employment section blank. if they didn't kick you guys out for leaving it blank, i better be fine.

got my immunology text today. did anyone actually read the book before class started? i wasn't planning on it since i've had an immuno class, but if it's really useful...maybe i'll skim through it in september or something.