Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So... anybody waiting in line for Harry Potter tonight?

I never got into Potter. I read like 5 pages of the first and got bored, so I haven't kept up with the madness. I know a few friends who are waiting though. They're wearing their graduation gowns haha. I'm a fan of the Ender's Game series :). Can't wait until those become films!

Members don't see this ad.

I never got into Potter. I read like 5 pages of the first and got bored, so I haven't kept up with the madness. I know a few friends who are waiting though. They're wearing their graduation gowns haha. I'm a fan of the Ender's Game series :). Can't wait until those become films!

Oooh, I love Orson Scott Card. If they make those movies, that would be awesome. :D

So, anyone want to see a movie or hang out next week?? I get to Nashville on Wednesday and I figure I might as well make the most of it since our fun/lazy days are numbered :(.

Members don't see this ad :)
So, anyone want to see a movie or hang out next week?? I get to Nashville on Wednesday and I figure I might as well make the most of it since our fun/lazy days are numbered :(.
Yeah, that would be cool. My car is in the shop right now, so I'm still waiting to move my stuff. Hopefully I can pick it up Monday or Tuesday and be moved in around Thursday.

Did you guys get the class composite email? Wish they had supplied pictures with the names but oh well!

And just got the orientation schedule. Looks like a busy few days!

Its MAG day! Does this mean we're officially med students yet?:oops:

I think the ridiculous amount of alcohol consumed over the past few days pretty much signals that we're med students ;)

haha yeah...I am definitely hungover from all that sangria I drank at Dean Rodgers house last night! I wonder if they are going to booze us up again tonight at Dean Gabbe's house?

Orientation has been great fun so far!