USN --Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You have NO IDEA how extremely nervous I am! LOL...guys have it easy...slacks....button up.....tie.....the end.

That's exactly what I'll be wearing - Slacks, shirt & tie.

But one bit of advice its better to over dress than under dress, so even if you think your black dress is too dressy, its better to be safe than sorry.

Members don't see this ad.

Ya but what tie.....thats the question

Didn't they say business casual? You don't even need a tie. If you wear any tie, you are going to come out looking good. I wouldn't stress out over this one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't they say business casual? You don't even need a tie. If you wear any tie, you are going to come out looking good. I wouldn't stress out over this one.

I always thought business casual was wearing a suit, but without the jacket. Man I'm confused! That's it! I'm coming in a jumpsuit! :laugh:

I always thought business casual was wearing a suit, but without the jacket. Man I'm confused! That's it! I'm coming in a jumpsuit! :laugh:
as long as its a bright orange jumpsuit, i think youd be fine...any other color....its a big "maybe"

edited

Last edited:
Well, we got that first assesment done and over with! :thumbup:

I am not applying to USN but I have a question for u since u r a USN student.....My question is it the curricullum at USN requires u to achieve 90% or more to pass a class....Do u think it is more difficult to pass or the school prepares u in a way like following a modular block system that students achieve success.......Thanks

Hi,

Are there anybody on student visa know where to get loan to pay tuition and living?
Can anybody guide me about this?

Thanks.

Did you ever get through and get a loan for your pharmD training?

Hi guys,

We are hiring Out-Patient Pharmacist (PT/ FT/ Floaters) in Northern California ( San Francisco area/ Santa Rosa/ Novato/ Rhona park/ Eureka) with a great benefit and salary. Please email me if you are intrested

Thank you,
Mandy.