USMLE Uploaded Finally!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought some of you would be interested.
I submitted 9/1 AM and just now my USMLE is uploaded...so there is hope!

Members don't see this ad.

i sumbitted 9/2. usmle not up yett!?!?! :rolleyes:

My USMLEs are not uploaded yet either.
And I'm freaking out a little cuz some programs downloaded stuff already and I'm afraid that without my scores my application looks really weak...
Good scores are my only hope...

at least u have good scores :p

Just thought some of you would be interested.
I submitted 9/1 AM and just now my USMLE is uploaded...so there is hope!

I submitted at 7am Sept 1st and my USMLE scores were just uploaded today too...I think it's that way for everyone...but only some of the programs that have downloaded have come back and gotten the info....and some *clears throat Duke...UCSF* have yet to download anything....but I'm trying to be patient :oops:

I agree, it seems like the higher caliber programs are the ones that are taking their time, with a few exceptions of course. What I can't figure out is how can we tell if the reason something is not uploaded is because ERAS is taking its time or if its because the paperwork has not been sent to their office yet. I'm referring to LOR specifically. Any ideas?

I agree, it seems like the higher caliber programs are the ones that are taking their time, with a few exceptions of course. What I can't figure out is how can we tell if the reason something is not uploaded is because ERAS is taking its time or if its because the paperwork has not been sent to their office yet. I'm referring to LOR specifically. Any ideas?

The only way I knew my LORs were in and ready to be uploaded to ERAS was by calling my academic affairs office and asking them...there isn't any way to tell on ERAS. I applied at 7am on Sept 1st and by 10:30 am all my supporting documents that were in had been uploaded to ERAS so I didn't have to sweat too long

Is it just me, or is the anxiety level becoming palpable around here?

Okay, so I'm not applying to Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery or Ophthalmology at God's University Hospital, so maybe I don't relate to your suffering, but seriously, some of you are losing years of your life stressing about this stuff.

You guys submitted REALLY EARLY. So sit back, be proud of yourself, and enjoy 4th year!

Is it just me, or is the anxiety level becoming palpable around here?

Okay, so I'm not applying to Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery or Ophthalmology at God's University Hospital, so maybe I don't relate to your suffering, but seriously, some of you are losing years of your life stressing about this stuff.

You guys submitted REALLY EARLY. So sit back, be proud of yourself, and enjoy 4th year!

:laugh: :thumbup:
i'm enjoying my rheumatology rotation. got out at 2 pm today :p

haven't taken CK yet, so not sure if that takes longer.

haven't taken CK yet, so not sure if that takes longer.

I guess it does take longer without CK score:

From MyERAS under USMLE transcript-->

"If you have not taken any USMLE Steps at the time you submit your transcript request via ERAS, or you have taken an exam but your result has not yet been reported, your transcript request will be held until such time your first result becomes available. If you answer yes to this question, your result will be sent to all programs you selected as soon as it becomes available, even if you choose "no" for automatic retransmission (see below)."

From the ECFMG website today:

Alert Notice Effective 9/6/06: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with uploading USMLE transcripts to the ERAS PostOffice and are working to correct this issue. USMLE transcripts will be uploaded to the ERAS PostOffice as soon as this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

From the ECFMG website today:

Alert Notice Effective 9/6/06: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with uploading USMLE transcripts to the ERAS PostOffice and are working to correct this issue. USMLE transcripts will be uploaded to the ERAS PostOffice as soon as this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

All I found on the site was this:

ECFMG is Experiencing Heavy Call Volume
(posted September 6, 2006)
ECFMG is experiencing an unusually high volume of incoming calls. As a result, you may have difficulty reaching ECFMG by telephone and may need to try your call again later. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this period of high demand for ECFMG services.

All I found on the site was this:

ECFMG is Experiencing Heavy Call Volume
(posted September 6, 2006)
ECFMG is experiencing an unusually high volume of incoming calls. As a result, you may have difficulty reaching ECFMG by telephone and may need to try your call again later. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this period of high demand for ECFMG services.

see www.ecfmg.org/eras