This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received it in the mail, thank you! yeah everything will work out hopefully. I just need to call and see what number I am. I hope this school gives rankings.
Yeah I got the waitlist letter in the mail as well. I think I'll do the same to see the rank, they still have to do a few more interviews. There's like 35 spots for the program for post-bach students right?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I got the waitlist letter in the mail as well. I think I'll do the same to see the rank, they still have to do a few more interviews. There's like 35 spots for the program for post-bach students right?
Yes there are about 35 spots

Roughly 35 spots however could be more depending on how many people come out of the 3+3 program. Could be upwards of 40 however.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone that got accepted think they are definitely going to USP?

Just got accepted! If I don’t get into a closer school then I’ll def be attending.

Did you get the phone call just now? And did you interview yesterday!?? Congratulations on the acceptance!!

I was just accepted! I have one more interview in Georgia but I am 98% positive i will be attending Usciences

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations on the acceptance! Did you get a phone call today? And did you interview yesterday?

Did you get the phone call just now? And did you interview yesterday!?? Congratulations on the acceptance!!

I received an email, I interviewed on Dec 20th. I was offered a scholarship so maybe a good chance i’ll be attending.

Reactions: 1 user
that’s awesome congratulations! Did you get a call? and when did you receive the email??

How long after you applied did you all get invited for an interview?

I was also accepted w/ a scholarship this morning!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they call you or were you sent an email?
All of my communication was via email. I heard back from them about my interview I invite a little over a month and a half from he date I applied. Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with!

Hello Guys!

I just received an email for an interview today, has anyone that already interviewed looked into the tuition price for the school at their interview day? On the website the tuition for 3 years is approximately 163,000 which is extremely high compared to other PT schools. Do they offer grants/scholarships for students to compensate for the high tuition rate?

I was just accepted! I have one more interview in Georgia but I am 98% positive i will be attending Usciences
Congratulations!! I interviewed at the 8:30 am session that morning as well, but sadly I haven't received any news yet.

Hello Guys!

I just received an email for an interview today, has anyone that already interviewed looked into the tuition price for the school at their interview day? On the website the tuition for 3 years is approximately 163,000 which is extremely high compared to other PT schools. Do they offer grants/scholarships for students to compensate for the high tuition rate?
Although I do agree their tuition is high, it's about in the same ball park as its surrounding competitor schools (ex. Thomas Jefferson, Temple, Drexel, etc.) It's in a hot spot area, so it's without a doubt on the higher end. I do know that if you have above a 3.0 they give out $11,000 a year.. bringing that total down by roughly $30,000 for the program. I have a friend who is in the PA program at USciences and during her undergrad (at Sciences) she didn't receive any financial aid, but for graduate school they gave her $22,000 a year. I haven't filled out my own FASFA, but I'm hoping I get between $15,000-$25,000 a year in financial aid, on top of the $11,000 scholarship they gave per year. I hope this kind of helps.

Although I do agree their tuition is high, it's about in the same ball park as its surrounding competitor schools (ex. Thomas Jefferson, Temple, Drexel, etc.) It's in a hot spot area, so it's without a doubt on the higher end. I do know that if you have above a 3.0 they give out $11,000 a year.. bringing that total down by roughly $30,000 for the program. I have a friend who is in the PA program at USciences and during her undergrad (at Sciences) she didn't receive any financial aid, but for graduate school they gave her $22,000 a year. I haven't filled out my own FASFA, but I'm hoping I get between $15,000-$25,000 a year in financial aid, on top of the $11,000 scholarship they gave per year. I hope this kind of helps.
I thought you couldn't receive any financial aid for grad school and up, only loans? Am I mistaken?

I thought you couldn't receive any financial aid for grad school and up, only loans? Am I mistaken?
I'm really not too knowledgeable about it all. In my acceptance to USP it said to fill out the FASFA as soon as possible.. so I'm taking that as you do receive money for grad school. I'm also just going off what my friend said about her experience with grad and undergrad financial aid. USP is expensive, but it's just about the same as most schools I applied too. My top school was in Boston and was over $210,000 for the program, not including all the money I had to put towards housing. Unfortunately I had to turn that acceptance down and focus on schools that were closer for me and that I could commute too. I'm 100% going to USP, so I'll be doing my FASFA anyway now. I can keep you updated on what my outcome is. From word of mouth I've heard they give you a rough estimate as soon as you submit it.

I'm a current grad student at Temple, and the financial aid is completely different than in undergrad. You only get federal loans (a max amount of $22,500 I believe) and then maybe scholarships if your program offers them.

Do you think you're going to accept your spot and definitely go??
Hey sorry I just saw this. Yes! I believe I’m going to go! How about you? And were you in the 8:30 or 9:30 slot on the 18th?

I'm really not too knowledgeable about it all. In my acceptance to USP it said to fill out the FASFA as soon as possible.. so I'm taking that as you do receive money for grad school. I'm also just going off what my friend said about her experience with grad and undergrad financial aid. USP is expensive, but it's just about the same as most schools I applied too. My top school was in Boston and was over $210,000 for the program, not including all the money I had to put towards housing. Unfortunately I had to turn that acceptance down and focus on schools that were closer for me and that I could commute too. I'm 100% going to USP, so I'll be doing my FASFA anyway now. I can keep you updated on what my outcome is. From word of mouth I've heard they give you a rough estimate as soon as you submit it.
I submitted the FASFA and I didn’t get a rough estimate :(. The school has to process it and give you a number. All they tell you is the Stafford loan of 22500 when you submit the fasfa but the other loans are sent by the school.

I submitted the FASFA and I didn’t get a rough estimate :(. The school has to process it and give you a number. All they tell you is the Stafford loan of 22500 when you submit the fasfa but the other loans are sent by the school.
so you didn't get any loans from FAFSA?

Which group were you in!?! I interviewed the same day haha
I was in the group with the pediatric professor who kinda seemed to direct the whole thing and the sports medicine professor if that makes sense! Horrible because I don't remember their names

so you didn't get any loans from FAFSA?
I’m not sure how much I will get but as of now everything on my end is submitted and I’m just waiting on the school to process it and give me a number!

I was in the group with the pediatric professor who kinda seemed to direct the whole thing and the sports medicine professor if that makes sense! Horrible because I don't remember their names
Hahq that’s so funny I’m not sure what my interviewers names were either :(. I might have been in the other group! Did you have two male interviewers or female?

Were we in the same group haha
Omg I just realized that I actually interviewed 12/20. I had another interview at a different program on 12/18 so I got my dates confused lol. But we probably had the same interviewers!

Did anyone who interviewed on January 3rd hear back yet? Or after that date?

I wouldn't assume much yet. I heard back the next day, basically 24 hours after my interview, but I've seen multiple people say they didn't hear back for a week or so after their interview. Keep positive!!
Hey! Are you going to accept your spot? I think we interview the same day and the same time just different groups!

Hey y'all! I'm interviewing next Thursday, and I was wondering what y'all wore? I'm assuming its business professional, but the email didn't say anything about dress code so I was curious!

Hey! Are you going to accept your spot? I think we interview the same day and the same time just different groups!
Hey! Yes I'm definitely accepting my spot! I interviewed 12/18 at 9:30am! with Two females and a Male professor!

Hey y'all! I'm interviewing next Thursday, and I was wondering what y'all wore? I'm assuming its business professional, but the email didn't say anything about dress code so I was curious!
My whole group was mostly all girls, minus one guy. The guy wore a full suit with a button down and tie. The girls varied... but I would wear a dress suit either skirt or pants. and then flats or a real small heel. Wear a nice blazer!

how was your interview? and who interviewed you?

I interviewed on 1/3/19 and everyone was dressed business casual, girls mostly wore pant suits with flats/heels/blouses. There was one guy and he wore a suit. They told us we would hear back within a week, and they were very prompt! I got accepted a week after the interview. Hope this helps, good luck!

This may have been mentioned already, but during the interview did y'all feel like you had to "fight" for time to answer questions, or did everyone just naturally kind of talk about the same amount?