USC School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Just received an acceptance this morning!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The Trojan gods appear to have spoken. As predicted, today was judgment day. To those of you still waitlisted, have faith!

Can anyone please give us an idea of how many ppl are in the class at the moment (fb or groupme)? Ik it's not an accurate representation but still wanna know the numbers

Can anyone please give us an idea of how many ppl are in the class at the moment (fb or groupme)? Ik it's not an accurate representation but still wanna know the numbers
77 in the groupme and 188 in FB page but it appears there are copious amounts of upperclassman in both of them. As I said before, these numbers don't seem to mean much at this point.

Reactions: 1 users
I tried to check my aadsas portal and it shows that the cycle has already concluded. Does that mean whoever was waitlisted is now rejected since it looks like I won’t be able to even check for my status online?

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to check my aadsas portal and it shows that the cycle has already concluded. Does that mean whoever was waitlisted is now rejected since it looks like I won’t be able to even check for my status online?
Naw, I think they accept well into the summer so just keep checking your inbox!

Will it hurt at this point to email and ask about my status in the waitlist since school is starting up soon?

Hi guys, I had my interview on March 1st. My status is waitlisted, I have contacted them several times, my GPA is 3.87, DAT 22 AA. I emailed them today asking for an update, I am losing hope at this point as I know the probability of acceptance now is very low. :(( Has anyone else received any news from the faculty lately?
Should i just give up and reapply next year?
when did you apply?

has anyone on here done the pre dental dental explorers program? did that help with admissions? thanks!

Hi guys, i’m current waitlisted for USCs dental class of 2026. I was wondering if somebody else who was accepted off the summer waitlist could post what dates they were accepted?
Thank you so much

Hi guys, i’m current waitlisted for USCs dental class of 2026. I was wondering if somebody else who was accepted off the summer waitlist could post what dates they were accepted?
Thank you so much
I’m a current student and the last person in my class (that i know of) was accepted in mid-late july