US then UK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyinforMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am an international student and will be graduating from high school in May. I would like to study in the UK but I think the application deadline for 2008 is over.
So can I enroll in an Undergraduate degree then apply for 2009?

I dont know how this works:(

Sorry for the long post

Members don't see this ad.

hello, im actually almost in the same situation...i got into Kings College for Neuroscience BSc. and I am wondering if i finish that in 3 years and then finish all the pre-med reqs at harvard in the fourth year in their extension school .will i have a chance at getting into good US medical schools

In general for US medical schools, few places are open for international students. And if you are an international student, much better option would be to do your undergraduate degree in the US.

dyin4MD, if you want to end up in the UK and study in the UK, but you're not applying just because you've missed the deadline, would you not doing something like a productive gap year instead of wasting tuition money doing something you don't eventually want to do?