UQ Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nlint

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have just gotten an interview for UQ and was wondering if anyone can offer me any advice as to what they ask etc
Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

I sent mine in on the beginning of August and I'm wondering how long I will be waiting before I hear anything from UQ.

Members don't see this ad :)
santa_claus said:
I sent mine in on the beginning of August and I'm wondering how long I will be waiting before I hear anything from UQ.

I dont know how long it should take but should be soon Id say I got an email form them

I also just got an interview at UQ. I am leaving for Australia this Sunday and writting my MCAT this Saturday, so they don't have my scores yet. I am struggling with pulling my MCAT scores up, I ve just recenly managed to get 8/8/8, I ve never felt so stupid in my life as prapring for this test. Anyways, I know that's the minimum for UQ, so since they are considering only MCat scores and interview in decision making, means that I have to "smoke" the interview! Are there any "success" stories out there?
Any feedback is welcome :)