UPenn Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else take a while after they submitted their supplemental to get the confirmation email that their materials were received? I submitted my supplemental/fee on June 22nd and only received the email that my application was complete today.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else take a while after they submitted their supplemental to get the confirmation email that their materials were received? I submitted my supplemental/fee on June 22nd and only received the email that my application was complete today.
I submitted around June 10th and just got the email today as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I only got the "application received" email, submitted supplemental around June 10th as well. Has anyone had their AADSAS status updated? Mine still says "none".

I only got the "application received" email, submitted supplemental around June 10th as well. Has anyone had their AADSAS status updated? Mine still says "none".
I submitted on the 24th, so a little later, but I haven't gotten a completion email or a status update yet either.

I also got the email but my status in ADEA/AADSAS is still "None"

I submitted my app on 6/02 and my supplemental on 5/31. I got a application complete email last week 7/15. In the email they said they’ll send out invites in August and conduct interviews in September. My status on AADSAS is also “None” so don’t worry.

Hey guys,
I have a question, I was just checking on the application portal, and I used to be able to open the application and there are sections where I can upload newer transcripts and submit other documents like a letter of intent, etc.
I just checked and I can no longer open the application... just wondering if anybody has the same or just mine is closed and perhaps an auto rejection so they moved on with my application to prevent applicants from continuing to upload more information?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,
I have a question, I was just checking on the application portal, and I used to be able to open the application and there are sections where I can upload newer transcripts and submit other documents like a letter of intent, etc.
I just checked and I can no longer open the application... just wondering if anybody has the same or just mine is closed and perhaps an auto rejection so they moved on with my application to prevent applicants from continuing to upload more information?

Thanks in advance!
Mine closed too I think. I got a page showing my status instead

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
So do we know what this means? Just that they have moved forward in reviewing our application? Or is it something else

Anybody got any invites? Seems like from sdn in past years they already sent out invites by now

For the people that got an interview today, did your aadsas status change

For those who received an interview, were you notified via email or US mail? Also, did your status change at all on ADEA/AADSAS?

Does anybody else's status just say "Submitted" on the portal?

Interview #2
School: UPenn
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7
Application complete date: 7/7
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/19/18/30/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/23
Method of interview: Virtual

Interview #3
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 6/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.7, 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/18/19/Yes QR
Dates available OR your interview date: mid September to March

Has anyone’s portal went from not being able to be opened to now being able to open it and add materials?

Interview #3
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 6/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.7, 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/18/19/Yes QR
Just out of curiosity, are you allowed to select the interview date you prefer when you received the invitation to interview?

Just out of curiosity, are you allowed to select the interview date you prefer when you received the invitation to interview?
Yes, you call their office and they tell you the available dates!

Interview #3
Notification date: 9/16
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/8
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/23/25, no

Interview #3
Notification date: 9/16
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/8
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/23/25, no
Did your status change before receiving the invite

Interview #1
Notification date: 9/21
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/21
Application complete date: 7/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.77, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/22/23/No
Dates available OR your interview date: Thursdays and Fridays from now until early March

Last edited:
Interview #1
Notification date: 9/21
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/21
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.77, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/22/23/No
Dates available OR your interview date: Thursdays and Fridays from now until early March
When did you get the application complete email from penn?

I received the email on July 30th! Sorry, just updated my post to fix that
Hmm my application was complete July 20th and they said applications are evaluated in the order they become complete. Wonder what that means lol

I got the app complete email 7/29. Do you think we didn’t get the interview? :’(
It's still early in the cycle! I know other schools don't always send interviews in the order the apps are complete and I doubt upenn is different

Interview #8
Notification date: 10/5
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/13
Application complete date: 8/4
GPA (science, overall): 3.67; 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/24/27/No
Dates available: Thursdays and Fridays from first week of November until early March

Last edited:
ayooooo until march, thats crazy

ayooooo until march, thats crazy
I know! they actually say in their email "Please be aware that our class does not reach capacity until we conclude our interviews in March."

should have completed the supplemental earlier lollll (my application got completed on sep 12)...IT WAS SO HARD TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS