Upcoming CCOM interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skywalker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview invite for CCOM today.... I was given a list of 4 dates in March. Is selecting the earliest date advantageous at all or no? Do they make a decision on all of the applicants interviewed that week at the same time?

Also, since the interview is so late...does that mean that I would basically be interviewing for a spot on the waitlist?

Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i was accepted to ccom in november, 1 week after my interview. at that time, i was told that the adcom would meet regarding our files within 2 weeks after our interviews. don't know if that's the same process at this point. at any rate, i would take the earliest interview date that you can get as everything is most likely still happening on a rolling basis - therefore there's an inherent advantage with an earlier interview slot. i was very impressed w/ ccom. good luck!

Thanks for the info. I called this morning to schedule the interview and I was told they had a couple spots in early February, so I took one of them.

Glad to hear you liked the school. Have you decided to attend then?

Members don't see this ad :)
When I called them, they offered me and even earlier interview. I got it and was glad to get it out of the way. Plus only a week later did I get my acceptance. Early is good.

Any prospective CCOM'ers have an interview in early February? I'll be interviewing this thursday and I know Skywalker is going to be there on wednesday. At any rate, good luck to you all!!

Hey docpetey, did you interview on Feb. 6th??? If so then we interviewed on the same day.