2023-2024 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any movement on the AL list

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do any current students have any apartment recommendations for the area? I’ve been looking around but have seen a lot of places that have pretty bad reviews and I’m a bit nervous about picking the right one 😅

For those already accepted, does ordering a white coat imply we must attend that school? I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, but have paid the seat deposit for this school. Any information is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those already accepted, does ordering a white coat imply we must attend that school? I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, but have paid the seat deposit for this school. Any information is appreciated!
You could order the white coat, pay your deposit, pay your first round of tuition and still not have to attend the school.

The only upcoming deadline you have to be cognizant of is the one where you have to narrow your acceptances down to one school (multiple waitlists dont matter). For MD, that’s end of April and for DO, it’s mid May.

Reactions: 1 user
Do any current students have any apartment recommendations for the area? I’ve been looking around but have seen a lot of places that have pretty bad reviews and I’m a bit nervous about picking the right one 😅
yorktown apartments is a popular one for the first two years. I will say it was priceier than I expected, but it is very close to school. You can also check other places in the towns that surround DG

Renew apartments offers midwestern students I think 600$ toward first month! I live here and love it!