University of St. Augustine Spring 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am losing my mind. Plus everytime I get an email notification for this thread I'm thinking it will be someone else saying they got an invitation.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh I feel the same way. Thats why i have turned off the notification for this thread. I was freaking out every time i get notification from SDN. I cant wait now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All,

I just got off the phone with Student Services and they told me that the e-mails will be sent out anytime today or early morning tomorrow to Florida campus applicants and then California applicants in that order. The e-mails go out in batches , therefore everybody would be notified at the same time ( whoever gets an Interview Invite). The students who do not get selected for this round of Interviews will be just denied admissions but some students who they want to waitlist and interview later in case the invited student wont come , will be still sent an Invite saying they are waitlisted etc. But those e-mails will go out later. So as I mentioned in my previous post, this week is the one. Keeping fingers crossed and Good Luck to all!!! They have received 310 + Applications for Spring 2015 ( all programs combined) and will be eventually taking 30-40 at each campus. Interviewing 60-75 at each campus for Spring 2015.

Thanks

PS: Please post immediately after you receive an invite as we all can know .Also post your Stats and background.

Reactions: 3 users
They have received 310 + Applications for Spring 2015 ( all programs combined) and will be eventually taking 30-40 at each campus. Interviewing 60-75 at each campus for Spring 2015.

Do you know if those 310+ applicants are for FL campus programs only (OT/PT/Dual) or both FL and CA?

310 sounds like a relatively low amount across all programs combined.

I think the low number of applications is due to Spring 2015 cycle. People mostly apply to fall cycle.

Does anyone mind posting their states here.
Undergrad Overall GPA- 3.4
Pre-req : 3.19
Graduate : Master in Public health : 3.77
GRE is not required
Nice LOR

I did not ask that. May be combined for each campus.

Pre req: 3.8
Cgpa: 3.52
Gre: 282 combined
Applied for Flex program.
Lor: 2 PT 2 professors (one from Harvard Medical School).

Did you guys receive an invite or are you just posting stats just to post?

Hi All,

I just got off the phone with Student Services and they told me that the e-mails will be sent out anytime today or early morning tomorrow to Florida campus applicants and then California applicants in that order. The e-mails go out in batches , therefore everybody would be notified at the same time ( whoever gets an Interview Invite). The students who do not get selected for this round of Interviews will be just denied admissions but some students who they want to waitlist and interview later in case the invited student wont come , will be still sent an Invite saying they are waitlisted etc. But those e-mails will go out later. So as I mentioned in my previous post, this week is the one. Keeping fingers crossed and Good Luck to all!!! They have received 310 + Applications for Spring 2015 ( all programs combined) and will be eventually taking 30-40 at each campus. Interviewing 60-75 at each campus for Spring 2015.

Thanks

PS: Please post immediately after you receive an invite as we all can know .Also post your Stats and background.

No mention of Texas campus applicants?

May be all campuses must have got

Members don't see this ad :)
We are just posting our states. Havent got any email from school yet .

No- I just asked her about the California. She combined information for Florida and California. May be she meant all three campuses. Dont read too much into phone calls. I just wanted to share what I have as an update. Basically, anytime from now, interview invites will be sent. So lets all be patient:)

Does anyone mind posting their states here.
Undergrad Overall GPA- 3.4
Pre-req : 3.19
Graduate : Master in Public health : 3.77
GRE is not required
Nice LOR
I've been lurking on here forever! Non trad first post!
Here are my stats
Cum GPA 3.01
Last 45 GPA 3.9...ish
Prerequisite GPA 3.7-8 ish
GRE 150 verbal 153 math 4.0 writing
Volunteer: 300 + hours in patient and out (pediatric, geriatric, veteran, adult, ICU, wound care)
Still volunteering: inpatient pediatric and acute care for major hospital
LORs microbio teacher, boss and two PTs
Had my essays edited and re-edited by people who write well

After so much rejection (SDSu, UCSF, everywhere...Should have known with the low cumulative GPA but I am going to keep on keepn on )

Cheers everyone! Best of luck!

I spoke with Admissions today around 3:30 and I specifically asked about the Austin campus but I'm sure this applies to others as well, she said that the invitations for interviews should go out tomorrow or early next week. I literally check this thing and my portal 1,000 times a day haha GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

I hope we all find out tomorrow! Good luck everyone! I am so nervous!

Reactions: 1 user
I've been lurking on here forever! Non trad first post!
Here are my stats
Cum GPA 3.01
Last 45 GPA 3.9...ish
Prerequisite GPA 3.7-8 ish
GRE 150 verbal 153 math 4.0 writing
Volunteer: 300 + hours in patient and out (pediatric, geriatric, veteran, adult, ICU, wound care)
Still volunteering: inpatient pediatric and acute care for major hospital
LORs microbio teacher, boss and two PTs
Had my essays edited and re-edited by people who write well

After so much rejection (SDSu, UCSF, everywhere...Should have known with the low cumulative GPA but I am going to keep on keepn on )

Cheers everyone! Best of luck!
Your stat look pretty good , you GRE is nice too . You will get in . Let's hope for good . :)

How do you find your last 45 gpa? Or did you just compute it yourself?

It's your last 45 credit hours. There are many GPA calculators on google. Pick one and all you have to do is enter your transcript grades (only last 45) and it does the work for you.

It's your last 45 credit hours. There are many GPA calculators on google. Pick one and all you have to do is enter your transcript grades (only last 45) and it does the work for you.

Ok so you just do it yourself, thanks.

Computed it---I took my grade points for my last 45 units and divided it by 45.

Points are tallied by taking your units and multiplying it by 4.0 for A, 3.0 for B and so on ...

For example, a 4 unit course, say I get a B. this is
4 units x 3 for the B = 12 grade points

your transcript should have the points totaled for you but u might need to sum the last 45.

Good Luck to everybody. Hopefully tomorrow is the day. No e-mails yet for me today. Looking forward to a Happy Friday!!

Just got an email from Austin admissions! Who else is gonna be there for the Aug 8th session?

Mine still say transcript evaluation... I applied for the Florida campus flex.

Just called. They said students applying for the Flex program will hear in a couple of weeks...

The website still says transcript eval as well. But I'll take the email from Heather as a more updated means. Good luck to everyone! If anyone gets one for Austin we should try to plan a meetup ahead of time I'm going to try to fly in at least a day beforehand. They sent a list of places close to the campus to book a hotel.

I applied for Florida - nothing yet. Did your "admissions status" change as well?

I also received an invitation for the August 8th interviews at ATX!

I haven't received anything from the Florida campus yet either. Makes me feel a little better k.macaroni! My heart got real heavy when I read jaypac's post

I guess me and Gillies will have to hold our horse's for a minute.

Last edited:
I haven't received anything from the Florida campus yet either. Makes me feel a little better k.macaroni! My heart got real heavy when I read jaypac's post

My heart got heavy too! hopefully Florida will hear soon - like now!

I have applied to florida campus too and havent heard anything yet . I am so so so scared

Just got an email from Austin admissions! Who else is gonna be there for the Aug 8th session?

Congrats. I just received an email from Austin admissions, too. I'll be there on the 8th.

I guess me an Gillies will have to hold our horse's for a minute.
Keep the faith guys!

Now I can go back to prepping for another GRE tomorrow with little less stress

Reactions: 2 users
Do you mind sharing ur stats
Cgpa 3.003 as of a month ago (undergraduate bachelors music technology from NYU 2.76)
45gpa 3.4-3.5
Prerequisite 3.5-3.6 depending on program
GRE v150 m150 w 4.0
210 observation hours (55 outpatient, 55 acute hospital, 100 sub acute nursing rehab)
Application was submitted back in January with a final transcript sent to them 2 weeks ago.

Applied to a plethora of programs got wait listed at Touro U., Nova Southeastern,

Cgpa 3.003 as of a month ago (undergraduate bachelors music technology from NYU 2.76)
45gpa 3.4-3.5
Prerequisite 3.5-3.6 depending on program
GRE v150 m150 w 4.0
210 observation hours (55 outpatient, 55 acute hospital, 100 sub acute nursing rehab)
Application was submitted back in January with a final transcript sent to them 2 weeks ago.

Applied to a plethora of programs got wait listed at Touro U., Nova Southeastern,
Congrats !! i am super nervous :(

I applied to FL as well and have not received anything yet :( This waiting is killing me! Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats !! i am super nervous :(
Thank you. You'll be fine. Stay positive everyone. And keep at it. Even though I'm hoping this will be it ( because I want to graduate and start working before I'm 40).Nothing is guaranteed until you're actually starting the program. I'm going to sit through the GRE for the third time, still write my essays for the new application cycle and bleed out that money until a program says yes.

still waiting....applied for Florida too....ah!!!!!! the waiting is stressful!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Soooo...I've been stalking this thing for forever now. I figured it was about time I posted something. :)
Any news from the California campus?? -- I have heard nothing yet! Congrats to all you Austin applicants!

Soooo...I've been stalking this thing for forever now. I figured it was about time I posted something. :)
Any news from the California campus?? -- I have heard nothing yet! Congrats to all you Austin applicants!
I think florida and California campuses invitation will be sent out around same time. I hope we hear something today. Post your states if u don't mind.