University of St. Augustine Spring 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratz!!! Looks like Cali is gonna be the last one...
Thanks, I'm sorry to hear Cali is still waiting :(

Members don't see this ad.

Mine is Q and I still have not received an update :(

This is not looking good. I still have not been updated. :(:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
lk

Last edited:
Portal is still the same. Nothing has came in yet. I am starting to become more and more confused...

CALIFORNIA APPLICANTS!! My status just changed to accepted but have not received any email or phone call yet... This is not flex btw and I had my interview on the 8th

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
CALIFORNIA APPLICANTS!! My status just changed to accepted but have not received any email or phone call yet... This is not flex btw and I had my interview on the 8th
METOO!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: 3 users
Just checked the portal and it said I am on the post interview waitlist.

After all this waiting, I really don't know how to feel anymore.

Congrats to all those who are/will be accepted!

As for me, does anyone know how long it would take for me to really get some closure on this waitlist situation?

Congratulations everyone who got accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, so can anyone help me figure this out, no update, no change, no nothing. Everything is still the same. One person said they got accepted to the Flex, but me and another individual are still with no updates and no change and it has been well over four hours since the person that got accepted told us the news. Has anyone ever encountered this situation? Thanks!

OmG I've beeen accepted!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Is anyone creating a fb group for spring 2015? Congrats everyone! So this is how it feels! To those who did not make it, keep pushing and never give up, cuz I didn't. Trust and keep your faith.

Reactions: 1 users
i got an email and status change. :D finally some good news... im going to create a facebook group page for spring 2015. people PM me please so i can add you on facebook and add you to the group!

Accepted!! :cat: This is happening! I can't believe it!
So much for waiting for Friday! Yay Cali! What a sweet surprise this evening!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!! :cat: This is happening! I can't believe it!
So much for waiting for Friday! Yay Cali! What a sweet surprise this evening!!!!!!
congratz!!!!! now join the facebook group! "USA spring 2015 san marcos campus"

i got an email and status change. :D finally some good news... im going to create a facebook group page for spring 2015. people PM me please so i can add you on facebook and add you to the group!
Thanks for making a fb page!
How do I PM you? :):bear::writer:

Everything is still the same. This is really weird...

The person said it was Florida flex. But everything is still the same...

If there are any flex applicants for FL, please tell me whats going on!!!! I am clueless on what is happening...

Yeah
Finally got a hold of them. Good luck Gillies!