University of St. Augustine Spring 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was accepted to the Florida campus

GPA: 3.7
Last40: 3.98
PGPA: 3.4
GRE: 298
220 hours outpatient
CSCS certification

Feel like my interview and writings both before and at the interview went really well.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Jennifer didn't answer when I called just now. If anybody gets another update let us know!

Reactions: 1 user
Is next friday a guarantee?!?!? Or they're also not sure?!

Members don't see this ad :)
I pressed the 1 button for other questions other than admission status. But I didn't care lol, I did it anyways to find out.
A few more weeks... poop........ Did you speak to Erika? Is that all they said.....
This forum is like a lifeline.. :/

A few more weeks... poop........ Did you speak to Erika? Is that all they said.....
This forum is like a lifeline.. :/

Lol yeah it is. I spoke to another person in admission.

Lol yeah it is. I spoke to another person in admission.
And I am guessing that is all they said. No we are sorry or why or anything.....?
I know we have until tomorrow, however an email of encouragement would be appreciated, especially to all the traditional students who have been waiting 8 + weeks.
Do you know anything about the other Flex students that were interviewed after us? Do you know if there were any before us?

We were the first batch to get interviewed. I haven't known of other people getting interviewed after us. I am guessing we will have to wait longer :(.

Jenny said she's meeting with the program directors on Monday to give her input and get their approval so decisions should go out next week sometime. This sounded much more definitive than any other answer I've gotten so I'm looking forward to next week!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey there, I just recently got an interview for next Friday (Oct. 3) at the Austin campus but here are my stats:

Hours: 10,000+ in Acute Care, Cardiac Rehab, Aquatic Therapy, Outpatient (Adult and Pedi)
GPA: 3.2
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3
GRE: 295

I didn't really think I was going to get an interview due to my low scores but I believe what helped me out were my essays and hours of experience. Stay positive! Good Luck!

Thanks babo21! And good luck! Let me know how your interview goes! I plan on applying for Spring 2015 also! But, probably won't submit my applications until November since I still have the GRE to take. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ive been accepted to the Florida Spring class. I honestly have a hard time remembering my stats lol.
GPA 3.85
GRE 305
85 hrs long term care facility
100+ volunteer hours in athletic training

Thanks babo21! And good luck! Let me know how your interview goes! I plan on applying for Spring 2015 also! But, probably won't submit my applications until November since I still have the GRE to take. Good luck!
I let you know for sure! Good luck to you as well!

Week 8 for Cali, here we go!!! Good luck!!

Are they going to let you guys apply for Summer 2015 if they don't accept you for Spring? I feel bad for you guys. I hope they don't make Summer 2015 applicants wait so long since there are people who will have to quit jobs and move there...

Are they going to let you guys apply for Summer 2015 if they don't accept you for Spring? I feel bad for you guys. I hope they don't make Summer 2015 applicants wait so long since there are people who will have to quit jobs and move there...
If we get wait listed we are automatically considered for the next cycle and if we are rejected we have to wait 6 months to reapply so it wouldn't be an option anyways

Flex applicants are on there third week...

Any news Cali?! I guess we'll have to wait til tom for new development.

Do you think we'll hear tomorrow since someone said Jennifer was going to a meeting about final decisions today?? Fingers crossed!

If we get wait listed we are automatically considered for the next cycle and if we are rejected we have to wait 6 months to reapply so it wouldn't be an option anyways
Well I guess that's a good thing. It seems like every program takes glee in making applicants wait forever:)

Well I guess that's a good thing. It seems like every program takes glee in making applicants wait forever:)
WesternU notified me within 2-3 weeks after interview like they promised. im a bit disappointed that USA is taking a lot longer than they told us. hopefully some good news by the end of this week...

WesternU notified me within 2-3 weeks after interview like they promised. im a bit disappointed that USA is taking a lot longer than they told us. hopefully some good news by the end of this week...
Well that's good. I was beginning to think every program made applicants wait forever. It seems to be a common theme on this site:). Hopefully this is just an aberration with regards to USA. I guess we will find out when the Summer 2015 interviews start:)

Has anyone talked to FL campus for the Flex program?

I called today and I was informed that the decisions have been made on Cali applicants. We will be notified this week!:)

Reactions: 7 users
Holy cow!! My heart skipped 5 beats upon reading the above message!! Maybe tomorrow is the day!?!

Good luck everyone! The Florida campus let us know one by one, so don't be disheartened if you see posting and your status doesn't change. It took an hour and a half after the first post of acceptance for my status to change.

Good luck everyone! The Florida campus let us know one by one, so don't be disheartened if you see posting and your status doesn't change. It took an hour and a half after the first post of acceptance for my status to change.
thanks for letting us know. hopefully we'll hear the good news by tomorrow!

Heeeeeeere we go! Fingers crossed that today is the day... :nailbiting: Getting anxious!

Does anyone know why the FL campus is leading straight to voicemail? Is this signs of progress?

Im trying not to think about it. But every time I see a response notification here, my gut and heart race toward my throat. Intense! lol :nailbiting::vomit:

Im trying not to think about it. But every time I see a response notification here, my gut and heart race toward my throat. Intense! lol :nailbiting::vomit:
Dude i hope we find out today instead of friday.

Did FL take more than a day to notify everyone who got accepted or did they only take a day?

Flex Florida ppl check your email! I was accepted!!! Congrats to my future classmates :soexcited::highfive: