University of Southern Nevada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi spring,
When did Dr, Deyoung tell you that he is gonna call you?
After 10th of April?

He said around April the 13th. So when did he said that he gonna call you?

Members don't see this ad.

He said around April the 13th. So when did he said that he gonna call you?

Last time he said he would call me back on the 10th of April but I got a call few mintues ago
Im in!!!
Yay, Im so happy.
He gave me 3 weeks to decide which campus I wanna go.
Im leaning on Nevada campus

Guys, dont loose hope and pray hard.
Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Last time he said he would call me back on the 10th of April but I got a call few mintues ago
Im in!!!
Yay, Im so happy.
He gave me 3 weeks to decide which campus I wanna go.
Im leaning on Nevada campus

Guys, dont loose hope and pray hard.
Good luck everyone.

I just got a call a few minutes ago also. And I am going to Nevada. Hope to see you there. This is such a relieve.:luck: I am so happy that I didn't know what to say to him. Silly me!!!!!:laugh::love:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a call a few minutes ago also. And I am going to Nevada. Hope to see you there. This is such a relieve.:luck: I am so happy that I didn't know what to say to him. Silly me!!!!!:laugh::love:

Congrats Spring :claps:
I'll see you there :highfive:

I got the call today :D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D

I'll see you guys in vegas!

@Jack, klao, spring congrats you all!!!

Did Dr. DeYoung say how many seats are still available? Would you mind to share? I called him about 3 weeks ago and he told me to call back at the end of April...Didn't sound good to me....And I'm so worried...

@Jack, klao, spring congrats you all!!!

Did Dr. DeYoung say how many seats are still available? Would you mind to share? I called him about 3 weeks ago and he told me to call back at the end of April...Didn't sound good to me....And I'm so worried...

Dr. Deyoung didnt say how many seat left but I guess there are many left so don't loose hope yet. He hasnt gone down the wailist yet.
Good luck. I'll keep my finguer crossed for you Lymmys :xf:

I got the call today :D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D

I'll see you guys in vegas!
hey guys,,,,,,
i called this morning but he told me to call me back at the end of this month.....
wat do you think guys????should i start applying for the next year??

Dr. Deyoung didnt say how many seat left but I guess there are many left so don't loose hope yet. He hasnt gone down the wailist yet.
Good luck. I'll keep my finguer crossed for you Lymmys :xf:

Thank you so much :)

Heyy guys..

congrts to all of u ..:thumbup::luck:
Good luck to the frnds who r waiting...dont loose the hope..:xf:

Don't lose hope guys. I think there got to be a lot of seats that's why I got offers to both campuses. I know how the waiting feeling is. I think that's the worst feeling ever. But most of us already gone to this far, and the end of this month is only another few weeks. So I think good news will come:luck::xf:

Don't lose hope guys. I think there got to be a lot of seats that's why I got offers to both campuses. I know how the waiting feeling is. I think that's the worst feeling ever. But most of us already gone to this far, and the end of this month is only another few weeks. So I think good news will come:luck::xf:

Congrats!!!

Could you let me know the date of your interview? And, when did Dr. Deyoung called you?

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Dr. Deyoung called me about two days ago and offered me a seat at either campus :D He sounded suprised when I chose the Utah campus. Apparently, my interview on 2/3 went better than I thought :)

:xf::scared:
I am tired of waiting now, I am gaining weight under tension.
I am accepted to another pharmacy school but I really want to go to USN since only 3 years. Hope Dr. Deyoung calls me soon before deadling to reply to other school ends.
For USN my GPA is almost 4.0, my overall GPA is 3.7, My interview went well too. I have a BS degree as well, the only thing I am missing is the Nevada or Utah residency. I don't know why I didn't recieve call yet.
I am really nervous now.

hey any march 31st interviewees receive any invites yet???:scared: the wait is killing me :(

hey any march 31st interviewees receive any invites yet???:scared: the wait is killing me :(

A friend of mine had his interview on the 31st and he received a call from Dr. Deyoung two days later. He was accepted, of course.

I'm on the same boat with you. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for a phone call or an email. Well, best of luck to everyone who is still waiting, including myself!

I GOT ACCEPTED TODAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I interviewed in the first interview group in November and have been waiting for their response until this day! I honestly thought I did horribly in my interview and was waiting for my rejection. But at the moment, I'm more shocked than happy! So, don't lose hope people!! Miracles happen. :)

I gotta say, USN's procedure for reviewing, interviewing, and accepting applicants is off the wall. You interviewed in November and got accepted in late March? And they are still interviewing? That is just nuts.

I interviewed 3/17 but haven't heard anything yet=( should I call him since some that interviewed on the same date has already gotten accepted?

Hello Linda, I am going to school at San Francisco State University. I will have my interview for USN on Mar 17 and I start feeling nervous now:D . I still have 2 prereqs to go.
How about you? Are you applying for USN this year?

hello vituongho, how did your interview go, and did you hear anything from usn yet?:)

A friend of mine had his interview on the 31st and he received a call from Dr. Deyoung two days later. He was accepted, of course.

I'm on the same boat with you. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for a phone call or an email. Well, best of luck to everyone who is still waiting, including myself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

:laugh:

Congrats everybody who got in and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Congrats!!!

Could you let me know the date of your interview? And, when did Dr. Deyoung called you?

Thanks,

Sorry to reply a little late. My interview was on 02/03. I got a call on 04/02. So it was exact two months.

Hello frnds..

I was wondering if some one can give me light on pharmD+MBA program..

Is anyone already in this program or planning to go for it?

Thanks

Hello frnds..

I was wondering if some one can give me light on pharmD+MBA program..

Is anyone already in this program or planning to go for it?

Thanks

I signed up for it, and they sent me the schedule already.
Starts July 7th, and im taking managerial economics, legal environment and financial accounting.

hello vituongho, how did your interview go, and did you hear anything from usn yet?:)
Hello Linda, thank you for your regard. I think my interview was ok. I did not hear anything from USN yet and the waiting is really killing me :scared:

:xf:I called Dr. Deyoung yesterday and he said they are still reviewing my application for the decision and won't be able to tell me anything until the end of May.
End of May is way too late for me, I have to reply to my other school I got accepted in, but I want to attend USN. He didn't sound very happy either, I was almost ready to ask him if end of May means rejection, but he was in hurry to hung up on me.
God knows what is going to happen? I am very anxious! Those who got accepted please pray for me.

Does anyone know if USN is still inviting people to interview?

:xf:I called Dr. Deyoung yesterday and he said they are still reviewing my application for the decision and won't be able to tell me anything until the end of May.
End of May is way too late for me, I have to reply to my other school I got accepted in, but I want to attend USN. He didn't sound very happy either, I was almost ready to ask him if end of May means rejection, but he was in hurry to hung up on me.
God knows what is going to happen? I am very anxious! Those who got accepted please pray for me.
prayosha I keep my fingers cross for you :xf:. But don't mind when I tell you this, if I were you, I would accept the offer from other program before it's too late since you haven't heard anything from USN. Keep in mind that there're more applications this year to USN than ever and you're not the only one who called. I'm sure Dr. DeYoung did not at all mean to leave your hanging. No matter what, you will be a pharmD student this Fall, who whooooooooo :)

Well I will be declining my acceptance so there will be room for one more at USN. Good luck to the rest!:thumbup:

Prayosha, when did you interview? I'm waiting to hear results and i'm so afraid to call him.

Dr.DeYoung called me yesterday and offered me a seat at either campus. :soexcited:I am going to Nevada.

Dr.DeYoung called me yesterday and offered me a seat at either campus. :soexcited:I am going to Nevada.
Did you call him and check on your stat before he called you? If so would you mind sharing?

For the interviewees of March 31st....
Did anyone received a phone call from Dr. Deyoung yet?

I just got accepted!!!!! Will be in the Nevada Campus!!!!! Good luck everyone!:D

nice! congrats!

and congrats to you axheatrx09!

He called me today too.
Congrats to all you guys who got an acceptance.
Those who are still waiting, please do not give up.
I interviewed sometimes in the beginning of February, and just got the call today.

Is he making any more calls today or tommorrow? My friend said she had a dream last night that Dr. DeYoung called her.

Just received a phone call from Dr DeYoung. Yeaaaaaaaaaa

Did you call him and check on your stat before he called you? If so would you mind sharing?

Yes, I called him couple of weeks ago and he told me to call him around end of April.please do not give up.I interviewed in the end of Jan, and got the call two days ago.:xf:

prayosha I keep my fingers cross for you :xf:. But don't mind when I tell you this, if I were you, I would accept the offer from other program before it's too late since you haven't heard anything from USN. Keep in mind that there're more applications this year to USN than ever and you're not the only one who called. I'm sure Dr. DeYoung did not at all mean to leave your hanging. No matter what, you will be a pharmD student this Fall, who whooooooooo :)
Thank you very much Lymmys, I will definitely take the seat at other school but USN is the place I want to go. I wonder why I didn't recieve call despite of nice stats? I am dying to recieve a phone call from Dr. Deyoung.

Prayosha, when did you interview? I'm waiting to hear results and i'm so afraid to call him.
I was interviewed on 03/07, don't be afraid to call him, I really think he has a spreadsheet in front of him because he calls for the name, then waits to check the status then gives you the answer. He always told me to call at the end of May ( I am not sure if it is a rejection or waiting, since people have been getting accepted very fast as you see in previous posts).

@ Krystal: congratsss :love:

@parjas: I'm trying to stay positive. I got my interview at the end of Jan as well. I called him a couple weeks ago and he told me the same thing that he told you. There's nothing else I can do now except waiting. Congrats again though :luck:

@prayosha: I think your academic stat gave you the interview, after that it really comes down to your performance during the interview.