University of Minnesota - Twin Cities Class of 2013!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gopherfan2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I was accepted to the U of M-TC a couple of weeks ago, and after patiently waiting for a class thread to pop up, I finally decided to start one myself. I absolutely love Minneapolis, and the school, and I will definitely be attending.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hopefully we can get some discussion going here. It would great to hear from all of those who will be attending, might be attending, want to attend, ect.

Can't wait to meet everyone in August!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulation ! Finally your hardwork has been paid off.

I am planning to apply for the class of 2010. Any suggestion on how to write the supplemental essays?
Thanks,

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulation ! Finally your hardwork has been paid off.

I am planning to apply for the class of 2010. Any suggestion on how to write the supplemental essays?
Thanks,

The U has a list of qualities for the "ideal medical student" on their web-site. I printed them off, made a check-list, and reflected on experiences throughout my life where I demonstrated these qualities. Other than that, just get started early, and get a lot of opinions. Everyone on the admissions committee will have a different perspective, so have as many people read your essays as possible.

Best of luck to you mate.

Yep I'll be at the U of MN for sure this fall. I take it you are at the U right now gopherfan?

I am. And yourself?
Also, did you get confirmation that they received your Declaration of Intent and Tuition Deposit? That's all they need from us now, right?

Hello,
I am a female who just recently got accepted to the U of M- Twin Cities Medical School entering class of 2009. I am looking for another female M1 at the Twin Cities Medical School for a roommate next year. If interested, PM me.

Thanks~ :)

hey everyone!
I just got accepted to the U off the waiting list! I'm pretty thrilled. But i'm trying to decide between U of M and Rosalind Franklin. I'm leaning more toward the U. Do you guys have any advice??