University of Michigan Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got something about housing, but that's it.

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe thats it. I dont even recall getting that though. Seems like this system could use a little formalizing.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should probably get on those forms!

don't worry too much about the immunization forms. i sent the last of my hepatitis b records a few months before the start of third year. :)

anyone get football tickets that doesn't want them?

Someone sent out an email to the addresses that Mich. uses. Did you try that person? If you didn't get it let me know and I will forward it on to you.

Hi All,

Congrats to all the incoming M1s! I wanted to add my 2 cents to Surgeonizer's housing suggestions. I live in Ypsi and it's really not bad. It's much more affordable than Ann Arbor, especially for those considering buying, rather than renting - AA taxes aren't something everyone can afford! Plus, I have more than a handful of friends who live in Glencoe Hills apts in Ypsi and really like it. So, if you have a car and are willing to drive 10-15 minutes to one of the commuter lots in exchange for cheaper rent/mortgage, keep Ypsi in the running. The parts of Ypsi closest to Ann Arbor aren't bad at all! Thanks and good luck with moving/relocating, etc. See you in the fall!! :)