University of Kentucky School of Medicine Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is. But, he passed away a couple of months ago. I need to change the avatar. Maybe I'll do that now...

oo! i'm sorry.. =(
he came to my attention b/c i have a black bunny too.

Members don't see this ad.

oo! i'm sorry.. =(
he came to my attention b/c i have a black bunny too.

It's OK. He was awesome. He was litterbox trained, and he got along with the dog my roommate had. But, he developed a large hairball, and nothing the vet tried worked. I ended up having to put him down. Apparently, rabbits can't cough or vomit, unlike cats/dogs, to get things like that up. You should feed the rabbit pineapple every so often because it prevents hairballs.

I was accepted in November of '05 and deferred matriculation for a year...You will need to write a letter to the adcom stating your reasons for wanting to postpone...When the committee meets again, they will decide whether or not your reasons warrant taking a year off...

Members don't see this ad :)
To anyone taking the MED 815:

Was everyone in that room (save for the 7 or so dental students) an incoming med student? That's a lot more people than I thought would be taking the class.

To anyone taking the MED 815:

Was everyone in that room (save for the 7 or so dental students) an incoming med student? That's a lot more people than I thought would be taking the class.

:D

I'm an incoming, but based on some conversations at least three people in there are M2/M3. So not everyone, but a vast majority.