University of Illinois at chicago dental program 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Dr. Flap you are real nice person. good to know that you are still on waiting list. ..fingers crossed for you....:xf:

Glad to hear that, let's hope for the best for all of us.

Glad to hear that you're back on the game.

Good luck!

Wow! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Thanks guys...!!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi friends, expect some movement during this week. Some more wait list candidates will be getting acceptances. Got this information from an extremely reliable source.

Hi, I am applying on the IDDP at UIC , NBDE PART 1 score is 88, GPA : 3.85, Toefl 95,,,,,and I am US citizen,,,, and plan to give part 2 in AUG , from your experience guys do I have good chances to get interview letter,,,,and by the way when interview emails usually recieved ?

Hi Amasri,

I'm a US citizen as well but haven't taken toeffl yet and am waiting for my part one scores. Could you tell me what unis you applied to and whether u got an interview call or not? It'd really help me out thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all

I got accepted too ..:thumbup::thumbup::)

I was busy the last 2 weeks for that reason I didn't mention anything abt the acceptance.

congratulation to all who got accepted and GOOD LUCK to the rest,

by the way: I live in Springfield, IL but my parents live in Chicago and I received a letter on 28th of Aug

Hi there,

Congrats!!! I want to apply there as well. Could you please tell me what they're looking for as far as scores go? Also is the interview practical? Do they ask really difficult clinical questions? Thanks!!

Hi friends, expect some movement during this week. Some more wait list candidates will be getting acceptances. Got this information from an extremely reliable source.

LOL

Let's see: extremely reliable source = acceptance from 4 CA schools sent out yesterday?!

I've said it before, that the waitlist would move these days... I know that 3 spots have opened for sure, so if you are waitlisted keep your fingers crossed! :xf:

And if you get the magical call/email/letter, pm me so that I can add you to the facebook group. :D

@hope 4

thank you so much for the update...
good luck all waitlisted candidates:)

Hi there,

Congrats!!! I want to apply there as well. Could you please tell me what they're looking for as far as scores go? Also is the interview practical? Do they ask really difficult clinical questions? Thanks!!

I suggest you look up a little bit the forum, there are tons of info about that. Check the profile and posts of students that were accepted...

Dindia thank you so much for writing to me :) please delete messages from your inbox cuz I'm trying to send an email out to u but it keeps coming back to me cuz ur inbox is full!!!

one of the applicant called nordent007 got acceptance letter today from uic..but he is already accepted at VCU...he is in dilemma right now..so lets see..

Now where are all those banana dancers, let's dance together .Thank you Dr Parson you are so sweet. Muuaahh:p

Members don't see this ad :)
Now where are all those banana dancers, let's dance together .Thank you Dr Parson you are so sweet. Muuaahh:p

What do u mean by this canine1979? Did u get acceptance at Uic? How did u get to know and when did u hear about it? Congratulation .

I just got acceptance letter from Braulia...so happy & excited... Please send me the link to join facebook group.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just got acceptance letter from Braulia...so happy & excited... Please send me the link to join facebook group.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That's weird you got an acceptance letter just now when its already night AND the college was closed today.
p.s. Gentle is the correct spelling.

That's weird you got an acceptance letter just now when its already night AND the college was closed today.

Maybe he got it by mail friday and was celebrating too much to post on sdn.

Just got means I just saw the email it was sent two days ago and Gental Dental is a rhyme do not care for the spelling.

Just got means I just saw the email it was sent two days ago and Gental Dental is a rhyme do not care for the spelling.

Don't worry, some people here are just in deep need for attention. It's time for you to celebrate, we are happy for you! Congratulations! Send me a message so that I can add you on our Facebook group.

Don't worry, some people here are just in deep need for attention. It's time for you to celebrate, we are happy for you! Congratulations! Send me a message so that I can add you on our Facebook group.

Thanks Hope4. How to send the message to get added on facebook? What is the name of the group to search for?

Thanks Hope4. How to send the message to get added on facebook? What is the name of the group to search for?

Top right corner of the screen you will see something like this:

"Welcome, gental dental.
You last visited: Today at 10:19 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0."

Just click on "Private Messages" I've already sent you one with my email, just add me on Facebook and I'll do the rest. =D

congrats gental dental...sooo happy for you ....could u lz tell did u take part 2 or not...as i am also waitlisted ..i want to know what are my chances to get into school...thanx

"Deep need for attention?" Yep you got me there. Haha. By the way do you really think that is correct English? Also, if I need such attention why is it that "some people" need to give their unheeded advice on every forum subject? :)

Actually rhymes are only done when the world is spelled correctly, but sounds the same. So, technically Gental Dental doesn't rhyme at all. Did that confuse you?

Top right corner of the screen you will see something like this:

"Welcome, gental dental.
You last visited: Today at 10:19 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0."

Just click on "Private Messages" I've already sent you one with my email, just add me on Facebook and I'll do the rest. =D

Add me on Facebook.

Did you read my post? I said Friday was a holiday.

USPS does not observe black friday as a holiday. Mail was delivered Friday, besides the point anyway since the acceptance was received by email

"Deep need for attention?" Yep you got me there. Haha. By the way do you really think that is correct English? Also, if I need such attention why is it that "some people" need to give their unheeded advice on every forum subject? :)

Sorry Mr Perfect, the correct preposition would be "of", thanks for calling my attention for such a useless matter. =D

I'm pretty sure that by "some people... unheeded advice" you're including your sorry self... My advice is given wherever I think it might be helpful. I'm sure you won't find any of my postings just to be rude, aggressive and ignorant towards anyone that is celebrating their acceptance, as you do. My guess is that you might have a problem with that right? Other people getting accepted might upset you. Going a bunch of posts back wasn't you the one implying I was lying when I first posted my acceptance here?

Who cares if someone has a misspelled or nonsense alias, who cares if they posted their acceptances saying "I was accepted today" and today is Sunday or a holiday or whatever, who cares so much about minor English mistakes or grammar incoherences if at the end you've got the idea of what was said?!?!

Peace ya'll! Let love flood your hearts! Happy holidays everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry Mr Perfect, the correct preposition would be "of", thanks for calling my attention for such a useless matter. =D

I'm pretty sure that by "some people... unheeded advice" you're including your sorry self... My advice is given wherever I think it might be helpful. I'm sure you won't find any of my postings just to be rude, aggressive and ignorant towards anyone that is celebrating their acceptance, as you do. My guess is that you might have a problem with that right? Other people getting accepted might upset you. Going a bunch of posts back wasn't you the one implying I was lying when I first posted my acceptance here?

Who cares if someone has a misspelled or nonsense alias, who cares if they posted their acceptances saying "I was accepted today" and today is Sunday or a holiday or whatever, who cares so much about minor English mistakes or grammar incoherences if at the end you've got the idea of what was said?!?!

Peace ya'll! Let love flood your hearts! Happy holidays everyone.

Wow you just came back to this an rewrote everything. I must have really pissed you off. :) ps incoherences isn't a word :) haha.

Actually rhymes are only done when the world is spelled correctly, but sounds the same. So, technically Gental Dental doesn't rhyme at all. Did that confuse you?
Stop nit picking on others and I would think you have better things to do.

thanx for reply , i think i have very thin chances to get in as i applied only with part 1 score ....:(( does someone has information about seats left by applicants ....

Hi friends, hearty congradulations to all those who got acceptance. Can anyone tell us how many more seats are left . Thanks.

i got the rejection email too yesterday :eek: +pity+:bang:
but i still wana do the banana dance ...lets do it together.....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Hi samanz, can u kindly tell me if u were in the waiting list or not. Thanks.

Hi friends, hearty congradulations to all those who got acceptance. Can anyone tell us how many more seats are left . Thanks.

The admissions office will be closed dec 19th to jan 2nd. Hopefully people hear from the school before then. If you have multiple acceptances and not going to UIC please be kind to those waiting and let the school know before they close for the holiday

The admissions office will be closed dec 19th to jan 2nd. Hopefully people hear from the school before then. If you have multiple acceptances and not going to UIC please be kind to those waiting and let the school know before they close for the holiday
Thanks imani for providing this information.

Hi friends.... whatz up?? kindly post any relevant information that you might have. This wait time is killing me...and im sure many more are suffering too.:confused: Any ways good luck to all of us waiting out there.:xf:

thanx for reply , i think i have very thin chances to get in as i applied only with part 1 score ....:(( does someone has information about seats left by applicants ....
Hi punjab bds, i guess u applied to other schools as well. Just wanted to know where are you from. Thanks.

one of the applicant called nordent007 got acceptance letter today from uic..but he is already accepted at VCU...he is in dilemma right now..so lets see..
Hi DrFlap, did u apply to any other school? Just wanted to know where are u from. Thanks.

I am from New jersey...& ofcourse I have applied to other schools also..Who doesnt??..Well keep your patience..Thats the quality of dentists..If not this year..try next year..keep trying..coz i met one guy who is trying since last 4 years & failed..he also applied this year & he didnt hear anything from any school yet for some reasons which are not dental related...He is US citizen now & still is keeping hopes from schools..he is 30 & still going strong..So just relax..everything will be fine..I know waiting for a year is kinda tough job & also expectations from family & friends..It takes a lot from us when we are passing through such phase of life..So have faith in yourself..one day it will come..