University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't even log on? o_O

It says that the program is currently inactive or my login is wrong (but I've been C+P-ing)? =D

I love how no one has any idea of what is going on ><

Members don't see this ad.

I agree!! So misleading... -_- When you log into the link, on the first page that comes up, does anyone else have the "Rank" and "Role" filled out? Mine says "recommend summer ESL" and "student 1." Wonder what that means...

Mine says "Interview Complete" and "Student 1." This is just a guess, but yours sounds more promising than mine, maybe you are in and they are just going to recommend you take summer ESL? That would be sweet if so! Thank goodness there is only one week left, I'm dyin over here! :eek:

I agree, it sounds like they've accepted you and just want you to take a summer ESL program?

My rank says matriculate, but probably because it's been a while since I've submitted my deposit.

Anyone hear anything from fin-aid yet? Getting antsy about that :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Ooh so the ranks are accurate! I hope I hear from them soon to confirm this! I have no problem with going through the ESL program if it means they will accept me. Will need to start finding a place to live then since the ESL program starts the end of May... I keep trying to log back in to see if it's been changed or anything but it keeps popping up an error message.

Mine says "Interview Complete" and "Student 1." This is just a guess, but yours sounds more promising than mine, maybe you are in and they are just going to recommend you take summer ESL? That would be sweet if so! Thank goodness there is only one week left, I'm dyin over here! :eek:

ahhh it would be soooooo sweeet! hopingwishingpraying that it wasn't a mistake!

Ooh so the ranks are accurate! I hope I hear from them soon to confirm this! I have no problem with going through the ESL program if it means they will accept me. Will need to start finding a place to live then since the ESL program starts the end of May... I keep trying to log back in to see if it's been changed or anything but it keeps popping up an error message.

mine is listed as "interview complete" & "student 1" also. so i don't think it's a ranking system

i can't log into my e-value account anymore.
I already did their survey, maybe once i submitted the survey the account was deleted??
anyone else having this problem?

edit.

i tried retrieving my pw (it might remember it wrong) by giving the site my email (the one i gave to uc denver). it doesn't recognize it either... hmmmm

Last edited:
i can't log into my e-value account anymore.
I already did their survey, maybe once i submitted the survey the account was deleted??
anyone else having this problem?

edit.

i tried retrieving my pw (it might remember it wrong) by giving the site my email (the one i gave to uc denver). it doesn't recognize it either... hmmmm

Hm that seems really strange, are you taking the link directly from the e-mail? I completed that survey this morning and my account still has no other changes to it thus far. Maybe contact [email protected] ?

Hey guys, I just wanted everyone to know that I interviewed at Denver on March 11th and received my acceptance on 3/21. Even though I paid my deposit and have a seat in the P1 class, Im probably gonna decline it.... So theres one more spot open for all you hopefuls, best of luck.

Role: Student 1

That is what mine said.

JUST got an email informing me of my acceptance to UC-Denver! :)

I have already been accepted into UWashington and I'm 90% sure i'm going to attend UW.

Good luck you guys!

Just got my acceptance email!!! Holy bajeebus I'm so excited I can't even take it!! Man that suspense was killing me, I can finally breathe! :laugh:

Howdy,

I also received an acceptance to CU about last week but I am also accepted to Regis so I'm deciding if TBL(which sounds awesome) is really worth almost double the tuition or just to go with the traditional lecture-based formula. Anyone have thoughts on this? Anywho, if I decide to decline CU's acceptance then u guys will have another seat yay!!:D...since I already paid for Regis's deposit. Anywho don't fret, just FYI my stats on paper are sub-par and below impressive-ness so just believe in yourself, know who you really are, and know why you want to do this...it'll come across =)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I interviewed on 4/8 and got my acceptance email yesterday! I think everyone should be hearing back really soon. Goodluck! :thumbup:

I am not even sure if Regis is accredited yet. I would go with UC-Denver, simply because its all state of the art and the amount of resources are ridiculous!

Howdy,

I also received an acceptance to CU about last week but I am also accepted to Regis so I'm deciding if TBL(which sounds awesome) is really worth almost double the tuition or just to go with the traditional lecture-based formula. Anyone have thoughts on this? Anywho, if I decide to decline CU's acceptance then u guys will have another seat yay!!:D...since I already paid for Regis's deposit. Anywho don't fret, just FYI my stats on paper are sub-par and below impressive-ness so just believe in yourself, know who you really are, and know why you want to do this...it'll come across =)

I applied to Regis too and declined my interview because I didn't want to risk going to a school that isn't accredited yet. I'm sure Regis will get accredited after their first graduating class, but I still don't think I would want to pay all of that money to risk it; just my personal opinion. If Regis were the only place you got in to, then I would do it because it's still a great education, but since you got into UC-Denver I would seriously consider going there instead. Good luck with your decision though, I know it's a tough one and let us all know what you decide!

I interviewed in late Jan or early Feb and just now got an acceptance letter. This school was one of my two top choices, but I got into my other top choice like a month ago and already accepted so I will be declining so there is another seat for all those hopefuls!!:D
Good Luck!

This school sure likes to wait on decisions waitlist/ acceptance ...I interviewed early Feb and have yet to hear anything from this school. Just waiting on a decision...I'll probably choose another school because this school is not good with communication

I received an email from e-value on thursday as well and had the following info

Role: Student1

but I haven't been able to login since Friday. Does anyone know what is going on?

but I haven't been able to login since Friday. Does anyone know what is going on?

i have the same problem. I emailed evalue which emailed UCD about the situation. I'm waiting for them to reply and tell me whats going on...
I can't remember my rank/role (since i can't log in and check) but i think i had the same ranks/roles as you.

I received my acceptance email on Monday, my background check email yesterday, and now I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my acceptance packet in the mail.

I interviewed all the way back on January 28, so don't give up hope! I had already made a deposit for another school, but I would muchhh rather go to CU :D YAY! I can't wait till August!

I had same thing go on as well but I couldn't access the survey for some reason.
=/ Maybe I was just having technical difficulties so I tried again the following day (Friday) and but I could not log on.

My two cents into the situation ( could be totally wrong and partially wishful thinking:p) is that we're candidates for the English summer program, will be getting our emails around Friday( from last years form and the year before that many people who recieved the english option were received their emails pretty late) and our accounts are deactivate so they could adjust it (since accepted people still have their accounts but their ranks and role have changed) so we could use other features?.

But yeah, very confusing, I wish they sent out an email on what the e-value was for and why everyone is getting instead of a vague email saying "Welcome to University of Colorado SOP".

I had same thing go on as well but I couldn't access the survey for some reason.
=/ Maybe I was just having technical difficulties so I tried again the following day (Friday) and but I could not log on.

My two cents into the situation ( could be totally wrong and partially wishful thinking:p) is that we're candidates for the English summer program, will be getting our emails around Friday( from last years form and the year before that many people who recieved the english option were received their emails pretty late) and our accounts are deactivate so they could adjust it (since accepted people still have their accounts but their ranks and role have changed) so we could use other features?.

But yeah, very confusing, I wish they sent out an email on what the e-value was for and why everyone is getting instead of a vague email saying "Welcome to University of Colorado SOP".

I still cannot log in, I finally emailed Judi Duke about it yesterday, hopefully I'll hear back from her. I also noticed that ESL students were notified last on the previous threads... I wonder how many ESL recommendations they send out... and if we'll all get one. :xf: Can't wait til Friday!

When did you interview? Have you been accepted elsewhere?

I still cannot log in, I finally emailed Judi Duke about it yesterday, hopefully I'll hear back from her. I also noticed that ESL students were notified last on the previous threads... I wonder how many ESL recommendations they send out... and if we'll all get one. :xf: Can't wait til Friday!

When did you interview? Have you been accepted elsewhere?

I interviewed early February. I've been accepted to another school and I'mn waiting to hear from other schools but Colorado is my top choice so hopefully...:xf:
When did you interview?
And did you know about the summer english program through past SDN posts or from the interview? I don't think they talked about ti during my interview but it would be nice to know these tibits of information just in case.

I interviewed early February. I've been accepted to another school and I'mn waiting to hear from other schools but Colorado is my top choice so hopefully...:xf:
When did you interview?
And did you know about the summer english program through past SDN posts or from the interview? I don't think they talked about ti during my interview but it would be nice to know these tibits of information just in case.

I interviewed in January... I don't think it was mentioned at my interview either. I learned about the english program through oceanbutler on this forum I'll PM you the info she gave me!

I feel like all the acceptances have already been sent out, and that all the rejection/waitlist letters will come out soon. Anyone know if this is true?

I feel like all the acceptances have already been sent out, and that all the rejection/waitlist letters will come out soon. Anyone know if this is true?
haha I know how you feel but from the past threads some of the acceptance emails were sent on the morning of the last day ( some were sent through mail without the email).
So it's just a waiting game now ( still).

Hey guys! I got my acceptance on Monday and I will be attending! So excited! Do any of you know if they have a roomate website or a specific way to help us set up finding a roomate? I'm hoping to live in 21 Fitz and I have a reserved apt. I just need to find a roomate!

Got this email from Jodi..

"During the last week, you may have received an email entitled, "Welcome to the University of Colorado School of Pharmacy". This message was sent in error through a new software system that is being implemented throughout the school. Please disregard the message.

We appreciate your engagement and interest in the University of Colorado School of Pharmacy and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you have any questions about your current status or any of your experiences during the application and interview processes, please don't hesitate to contact me."

Last edited:
Hey guys! I got my acceptance on Monday and I will be attending! So excited! Do any of you know if they have a roomate website or a specific way to help us set up finding a roomate? I'm hoping to live in 21 Fitz and I have a reserved apt. I just need to find a roomate!

Congrats!! How much is rent there if you have 2 people?

Got this email from Jodi..

"During the last week, you may have received an email entitled, “Welcome to the University of Colorado School of Pharmacy”. This message was sent in error through a new software system that is being implemented throughout the school. Please disregard the message.

We appreciate your engagement and interest in the University of Colorado School of Pharmacy and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you have any questions about your current status or any of your experiences during the application and interview processes, please don’t hesitate to contact me."

I got this email this morning as well. I'm really hoping that the "recommend esl" thing is real though since it doesn't sound like it'll be a flat out rejection.

I got this email this morning as well. I'm really hoping that the "recommend esl" thing is real though since it doesn't sound like it'll be a flat out rejection.

I'm really hoping for that too...

Finally got a response from Colorado. I was put on the waitlist.:( This is a little disappointing. Oh well, I have to decided to stick with Purdue University and withdrew my application.:oops: Congratulations to all those who have been accepted, and best of luck to all those waiting. Denver is a fantastic city on the rise and I'm sure you will not regret attending.

Goodbye.

It sounds like today is the waitlist day because that is what I received too.

Waitlisted also. This does not look promising. :(

I originally confirmed my seat at UC Denver, but it looks like I'm probably going to be attending another school. Good news for those of you who are sitting on the wait list...bad news for my bank account. Good luck to everyone!

I originally confirmed my seat at UC Denver, but it looks like I'm probably going to be attending another school. Good news for those of you who are sitting on the wait list...bad news for my bank account. Good luck to everyone!

Can you request that I take your seat? :) :thumbup:
They can replace one Arizonian for another!

waitlisted also...there is alot of waitlists. I know 4 of my friends that also got waitlisted

i think i just realized how we all can get in. if the first person from waitlist gets into the class and he/she defers the acceptance for the next year THAT person has a guaranteed seat for c/o2016 AND another seat opens up for c/o2015 for someone else on the waitlist. If the next person who moves from waitlist to class does the same thing and defers acceptance, again, he/she gets a guaranteed seat in c/o2016 and another seat opens for c/o2015... this would cause a never ending cycle that keeps opening seats and guaranteeing seats. hahaha

but, of course, we'll need ppl who are planning to defer...
(btw i am considering deferment)

Another seat should open up after my seat is officially relinquished. Congrats to those attending Colorado. I loved the campus and faculty. Future is bright.

Good luck to you guys on the waitlist, I am sure some spots will free up!