University of Colorado at Denver, ISP 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all those who have received interview call and Best of luck!
My interview is on the 16th June. I am a female and am looking for someone to share accommodation for the interview. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks

Hi caira! congratulation for the interview. I have an interview on the same day. I am lookint for a female with whom I can share accommodation. If possible please email me regarding the staying and transportation. If you have not we can talk over the phone and finalize. My email address is [email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you at your convenience.

U can change into scrub anytime after you are done with ur interview. But dress up professional when u go initially to the college.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I have the interview on 16th June. I am an Indian female and looking for someone to share the accommodation with. Any female interested kindly pm me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have the interview on 16th June. I am an Indian female and looking for someone to share the accommodation with. Any female interested kindly pm me. Thanks.

congrats and gud luck..wen did u get d call??can u pls share ur stats??

Hi got an interview call from UC Denver for June 16. Can somebody please tell me how to prepare for an interview? what questions do they ask?

hi friends...could u plz tell me that the waxes they give us in exam are in the form of sticks?thanks...

hi frnds...which instument r u using for practicing wax exercise?They r providing us hatch carver but I cud not get it ...

Hi there,
Please contact me... if interested in sharing accommodation for june 16 interview?

hi there,
Have u got the roomate? If not then pls send me ur phone no so that we can decide. I am also a female from Canada.
Thanks

Have u got the roomate? if not then pls send me ur phone no. I will call and we can decide
Thanks

Thank you tooth pharoh for the reply.

Hi, I too have my interview on june16th and am interested in sharing an accomodation with a guy for the same..So if anyones interested plz let me know..

Members don't see this ad :)
The blue wax that we have to melt in O shape Is it to be done drop by drop or warming and softening it and thn adapting it to the O ring?
Hi,
I was in the first batch. Heres what the wax excerises were:

So with red wax you have to melt it in a circle which would already be drawn on the paper. I dunno what the exact size was maybe that of a ring. So you have to melt it in a way that its like raised in the middle and tapers off at the edges.Like how a dome shape would be.
The blue wax is where you have to make it two inch thick in height and again melt it in a form of O ring which again already is drawn on the paper given. Also they ask you to ensure that the height of the wax in relation to the paper on which it is melted is at 90 degrees.
For the green stick wax you would also be given already a picture and you have to carve it to exact length specifications given. You have to carve a box in the middle and make one end like the end of a sharpened pencil or crayon. so once you are done you tape it to the diagram given and make sure it matches it. Remember the green stick is looked at all around so its a three dimensional carving.

Isn't telling and asking everyone about the interviews considered cheating?

hi dentalman I am a male looking to share accommodation for june 16th. pls contact me. ( email id in ur inbox)

Hi,

I am an Indian Female and looking for Indian females to share accommodation. Please email me at [email protected] or call text me at 248 943 8130. Would greatly appreciate a quick response and a partner to prepare for this tests too.

hi guys,

i got interview call on 16th june as well....but can anyone tell me that is it the last batch for this yr???? or more interviews will be conducted after this also....

urgent guidance requied..
i got interview call for 16 june..m bit confused whether to go or not..is it possible to prepare for bench test in such short notice..i have no idea how n where to do it..if they had informed me earlier,i would have tried..i live in new jersey n d whole trip will cost around 700$..so is it worth giving d try..?pls give suggestions..

Hi, I have an interview on june 16th too.. I am an Indian female and I am looking for someone who can share accommodation. If you are still interested, please respond.

Thanks

They are still sending invitation letters, trying to suck as much money as they can :laugh::laugh: 240*200$ = 48000$.
And by the way, they increased their application fee to 200$. The financial manager is jewish :D.
Best of luck everyone.

They are still sending invitation letters, trying to suck as much money as they can :laugh::laugh: 240*200$ = 48000$.
And by the way, they increased their application fee to 200$. The financial manager is jewish :D.
Best of luck everyone.

They only interview 180 people. Also if they just wanted money wouldn't their annual fees be a lot more? They have the lowest fees out of all the schools.

Hi, I am looking for a female to share accomodation, Would you be interested?

Still looking for somebody to share accommodation? I am interested as my interview on the same day

hey friends..i have a doubt...is d bench test d deciding factor in d acceptance criteria..i just got interview call couple f days back n i don have time to prepare for bench test..m bit confused wat to do?pls reply urgently..

hey friends..i have a doubt...is d bench test d deciding factor in d acceptance criteria..i just got interview call couple f days back n i don have time to prepare for bench test..m bit confused wat to do?pls reply urgently..

They look at your whole package.The whole package consists of Your stats/Your personal interview/The bench test. Each part is important for admission.I would like to add another important factor to this package which is Luck.Good luck buddy

Still looking for somebody to share accommodation? I am interested as my interview on the same day

I am ! I have the interview call on the 16th too. Was thinking of staying at the marriot.

How was your day at the school guys??

I think this Friday or Monday next week max. That what happened last year !!

so ZUOZ you meam 4-5 days after the last group of interview? that is what i a thinking too.

I asked the coordinator after the day got over, she said by July 1st wk. if any one got any other info do share

how will they evaluate candidate? i mean only interview and bench test will count? or Part 1 and toefl and other will be consider as well......and if only bench test and interview will be count, what will be weightage of them?

they say that interview,bench test, paper application all of them will participate in the acceptance process in a percentage of 33% each.

thats what even I am trying to know, do you expect me to ask something special...at this point not only you, everyone else is waiting for the results, and inquiring about any new update is not a crime..is it?..some people mentioned that 4-5 days after the last batch...SO ASKED ANY UPDATES!

thats what even I am trying to know, do you expect me to ask something special...at this point not only you, everyone else is waiting for the results, and inquiring about any new update is not a crime..is it?..some people mentioned that 4-5 days after the last batch...SO ASKED ANY UPDATES!

No its not a crime dude :) We were told on interview date that results will be ready on first week of July. This stressful process made all of us nervous but the end is coming my friend :thumbup:

which model of kilgore typodont is needed for most of the bench tests in U.S.?

I am selling all of my bench exam stuff, I went to IV's at few places. Si if anybody need typhodont, burs I can sell at reasonable prices. Condition is very good as I bought all brand new stuff. I can guide for the other stuff also along with. I prefer pm.

Thanks

i am interested and need help in getting that stuff.

I am selling all of my bench exam stuff, I went to IV's at few places. Si if anybody need typhodont, burs I can sell at reasonable prices. Condition is very good as I bought all brand new stuff. I can guide for the other stuff also along with. I prefer pm.

Thanks

I need the stuff asap. are you in U.S. or canada?

member 18, pm me your email address for correspondence!

I need the stuff asap. are you in U.S. or canada?
I have a "SMT max" silent air compressor barely used for 8 hours in total duration. I'm also offering a dental turbine that fits perfectly with it along with the tubings, teflon tapes and adjustable wrench. I also have a columbia typodont and plent of teeth for practice. If interested email me at [email protected] and I might even throw in a cd showing step by step operative tooth preparations.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT