University of Colorado at Denver, ISP 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys..congratulations on ur acceptances:thumbup:
.pls join the Facebook grp link posted above by ammy

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

congrats for those accepted....
anybody waitlisted?
are they done with the calls?

I read all the acceptance threads in Colorado and it seems that all the acceptance calls will be made at one day ( which is today ) , the rest will be rejected on the wait-list. Someone correct me :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
That is the million dollar question rite now...Whether all the calls are being made today or we wait eternally?????
Anybody with the answer....Plz reply

That is the million dollar question rite now...Whether all the calls are being made today or we wait eternally?????
Anybody with the answer....Plz reply

I bet on " All acceptance calls has been made today " :(
At least we have 2 days to set up our mind and prepare ourselves for the rejections on Monday :scared:

I bet on " All acceptance calls has been made today " :(
At least we have 2 days to set up our mind and prepare ourselves for the rejections on Monday :scared:

Today We are going to introduce our new prophet who knows all the things!!!. I called one my friends who is studying at Denver school and he told me that it's not done. Pray to god, wish you the best guys.

Last edited:
Today We are going to introduce our new prophet who knows all the things!!!. I called one my friends who is studying at Denver school and he told me that it's not done. Pray to god, wish you the best guys.

:D:D:D You made me smile. I hope my thoughts are wrong and lose the bet :D:D:D

I had an interview in June:) I got the call today:) hope that you get your soon:)

I have received a call from Dr. Towne this noon. Got accepted. Praise God.
CONGRATULATIONS to those who made it. My wait is done.
":banana:" ":banana:" ":banana:" ":banana:"

Last edited:
Anybody with some info about are they done yet with acceptances?

Congrats to all on the acceptance!!!!!

Please join the grp on facebook, so we can get to know our batch mates a little before school starts:) Please also add all those you know, who got accepted but don't use the student-doctor network forum...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/412407872143674/

See you guys soon:):):)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all on the acceptance!!!!!

Please join the grp on facebook, so we can get to know our batch mates a little before school starts:) Please also add all those you know, who got accepted but don't use the student-doctor network forum...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/412407872143674/

See you guys soon:):):)

16 joined the facebook group, and I think some didn't join and got the call. Let's see if there's room to add more on Moday :xf::xf:

16 joined the facebook group, and I think some didn't join and got the call. Let's see if there's room to add more on Moday :xf::xf:

ya...lets wait..:xf:

anybody who has already joined some other school out ther got call from colorado?

any waitlist?

Any call or email ? Did someone try to contact them ?

any news today ......r they done with all acceptances ......did anyone contact them?

Why u have doubt dont u think make 4o calls take weeks or months hahahaha

Ya sure all done , some of my friends already got rejection emails too that means they done with acceptance calls so if anyone still expecting call , u can no problem but for only 2014 okkkkkkkkkk take careeeee

Ya sure all done , some of my friends already got rejection emails too that means they done with acceptance calls so if anyone still expecting call , u can no problem but for only 2014 okkkkkkkkkk take careeeee

Yohooo I'm so happy :laugh:

No I'm sp happy that they are sending rejection emails and finally become more relaxed

yes, i did. any idea how many people on the list?

Yeah I suppose! But 30 is just way too many for 40 seats...did they at-least say when they will be able to decide?

For those who got accepted, when is the last day to pay before canceling your seat in the program ?

Yeah I suppose! But 30 is just way too many for 40 seats...did they at-least say when they will be able to decide?

The wait goes until all the students pay their deposit. After that, if anyone decides to drop out they'll call us.... so that can go on until Jan 2013 ( and maybe a little after if people decide to drop out once in school). I wonder how anyone knows their position on the list.

The wait goes until all the students pay their deposit. After that, if anyone decides to drop out they'll call us.... so that can go on until Jan 2013 ( and maybe a little after if people decide to drop out once in school). I wonder how anyone knows their position on the list.

Can any one tell me how did you know it was 30 people i the list....did anyone get in touch with Jane??

Can any one tell me how did you know it was 30 people i the list....did anyone get in touch with Jane??

Jane Miller said it was 30 on waitlist almost every year. Also, a lot of the students there say the same thing. I confirmed with her just in case.

Jane Miller said it was 30 on waitlist almost every year. Also, a lot of the students there say the same thing. I confirmed with her just in case.

Ok cool...if we atleast know the order in the waitlist...we would know if we could keep the hopes high or just let it out of our system.

Hey......is there anyone else waiting to hear their status from the school like me????:confused::confused:

Hey I have news............
I heard that CU SDM is done with all acceptances, rejections and waitlisting calls......my friend from school had conversation with Dr. Town about that.

Yeah I don't know if there will be a call. Is there a way of knowing which number are you on wait list?.

Only way to know your position is if Dr.Towne is willing to let you know. But one way to improve your position is to add more to your portfolio in terms of new LORs, maybe the First aid+CPR certification, show availability of funds(especially from a bank). Keep in regular touch with Dr.Towne. She is really a cool person...very approachable and helpful. Good luck to all.
Yeah I don't know if there will be a call. Is there a way of knowing which number are you on wait list?.

how can any one talk to dr. towne i mean how can i have her email

Congrates to all those who got accepted. Any one intrested in selling columbia typodont. Please PM me. I am looking for incisor premolar and molar(all 4 side).
Thank you

Last edited:
I have received a call from Dr. Towne this noon. Got accepted. Praise God.
CONGRATULATIONS to those who made it. My wait is done.
":banana:" ":banana:" ":banana:" ":banana:"

Congrats...on getting accepted. I need your help here if you can real quick answer my question. I am planning to apply for Jan 2014. For the supplement docutment, when they say NBDE ORIGINAL report, does not need to be in a sealed envelope, Can I submit opened nbde report. Samething with my toefl score. If I requested copy for myself to look at the score and I have it opened, so Can I submit that copy in my supplement documents. Or will they need Sealed one. Please let me know. THank you :) Wish you good luck starting your career...

tooth;12797439]Only way to know your position is if Dr.Towne is willing to let you know. But one way to improve your position is to add more to your portfolio in terms of new LORs, maybe the First aid+CPR certification, show availability of funds(especially from a bank). Keep in regular touch with Dr.Towne. She is really a cool person...very approachable and helpful. Good luck to all.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: