University of Colorado at Denver, ISP 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any news about results

Members don't see this ad.

This is a real testing and trying time. Bloody heck...to hell with nice language....but its ****ting bricks time.

Members don't see this ad :)
From my family, they were wishing me a good luck :D

I wish we could get our results by Friday. I had a lot of stressful experiences in my life but this one is totally different.:)

Man you almost took my soul out of my body for a moment......I thought i almost lost the battle........never do like this...this shows your level of maturity

Am sure you are referring to the twit who goes by ZUOZ. I totally agree. Not in the best of taste.
Man you almost took my soul out of my body for a moment......I thought i almost lost the battle........never do like this...this shows your level of maturity

******* .. It's not at all funny.. Don't play with students feeling. Stop paging '****' messages on sdn. '**** You'.

Oh com'on guys, ZUOZ was just trying to be lil funny! Why get so sensitive about it?
Peace out! :)

I totally agree with and support anyone with a sense of humour. But there are ways and means of being funny depending on the situation. But the one by ZUOZ is absolutely despicable. I know how the feeling of all the people waiting for the results are because I have gone through it. If its a joke ....let it be something which will make people laugh their heads off from the get-go. Not the other way around.

Oh com'on guys, ZUOZ was just trying to be lil funny! Why get so sensitive about it?
Peace out! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I send an email to mary jane. regarding result of interview and she said all the interview result will start 1st July and show will be end on 12th July. :)

May the best one wins :xf:

I send an email to mary jane. regarding result of interview and she said all the interview result will start 1st July and show will be end on 12th July. :)

May the best one wins :xf:

LOL, who's Mary Jane? You mean Jane Miller right?

July 1st is Sunday......so what does she really mean.... we should start expecting call on June 29th or July 2nd....what is the exact date

Exact date is july 2nd 10 am onwards and will finish the process within a week

how are they gonna let people know about acceptance or rejects? through email or postal service?

This waiting is a real NIGHT MARE for me......:(

Only selected people will be reached through phone calls.......make sure your cell phones are charged and placed where it receives full signal...and...other will receive emails............I pray to god everyone should get phone calls.....

If you get a call from Dr.Towne....you've made it. If not..... then soldier on. Don't give up.And I know...the waiting is a killer.

Hey guys...... I got that Magic Call from Dr. Town, she said I am the first 1..
gud luck everyone..:)

now time to..:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just got the magic calllllllllllllllllllllllll :clap::clap::clap::banana::banana:
Thank you Colorado

HEy congrats!!!
Can you please tell us what time did you receive the call??

Thank you,
The interview was April 21.

Best luck for every one.

congrats diamond2583 and mishaa1155

are they going to call all 40 today?
good luck all

Hey many many congratulations to all of you guys....

I got acceptance too....welcome to family........

Hi Docs,
congratulations with acceptance!!!!
I got the call too:) welcome to the family!:)
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey Congrats to you!!! what time did you get the call? Also which batch were you in?

30 people watching this thread this is really stressful !! :(

So what do u think guys ?? thats it !!! no chance this year or should we wait for the next week.

We will wait anyway lol i know

Hi,

Congratulations to all of you.

I just received a call from Dr. Towne and have been accepted. Good luck to those waiting!

So, is it as the last year when everyone got the call in one day ? Or we still have a chance next week ?
I'm loosing hope as minutes pass and have to take part 2 after a week :(:(:(.
Anyhow, if its meant to be, it'll be. We all did our best to be one of the 40, but the accepted students did better. That's what all the rest should do, improve your weakness and refine your skills.
" No door is meant to be locked forever, keep knocking on the door & one day it'll open "
Congratulations for all who got the call from Dr.Towne, and best of luck for the rest.

or....what about the door that is already open? going back to country and practice dentistry.....I think dentistry should be a priority than US

or....what about the door that is already open? going back to country and practice dentistry.....I think dentistry should be a priority than US

This is a really an important point. it needs a thread by itself :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well, what if you threatened to death and forced to leave your country ? I worked in a job and made an average 7K a month, however, being able to work as a dentist is on the top of the list right now.

Hi guys... How about making a facebook group for the ISP class of 2014???

I totally suport u , if u can do that that will be a great decision because wasting again two years and money for the same thing (i mean bds=dds) is stupid, dont u thing the coming years in us will be good for dentist????hahahahahah hell noooooooooo

This sucks, I thought my interview and the bench were great but no calls, guess life just moves on.

Congrats to those who have been selected ... I did get a call today ... I will see you guys in the mile high citehhhh....