University of Arizona - Tucson & Phoenix Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
to the extent that a program that "fits" you better will help maintain your motivation and make learning the material easier.

I've found this to be absolutely true. When I was accepted to Wake, I was SO THRILLED that I'd actually be going to medical school... but, part of me was sad that UA PHX hadn't yet accepted me. Out of all the programs I interviewed at, I had the best feeling here and believed in Phx's curriculum the most.

Then, finally UA PHX accepted me. :D

Now, as a student, I can't see myself being as ambitious and motivated as I am at other campuses/curriculums. If you don't believe in the program and don't feel like your personality fits well with its goals, you aren't going to be as motivated or as ambitious of a student when you are placed in that environment.

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm hoping to get some honest opinions from the med students here. I loved Phx on interview day... until the tour when I found out the library was like 4 inches big and not really the best study environment. I know you can use ASU's resources, but that kind of sounds like a pain since it's no where near downtown. I also kind of got the vibe that most of the students there were pretty established (married and houses and stuff), which seemed like their main reason for choosing Phx over tucson. Does anyone have an honest opinion about these concerns? Am I worried about things I shouldn't be here, or are these things that really do impact the campus?

Hahahahaha.

Your underground, high-speed moving sidewalks idea is brilliant. Hopefully we can fit either that, or teleporters - once they are invented, into the budget.

As for your other questions, I'm not too sure. It definitely sounds like a 3-5+ year project.

Oh man, its too bad I'm not going to be at Phoenix next year, or else I could unveil for you my concept city based around moving sidewalks. Essentially, there will be no cars in my city, only progressively faster moving sidewalks. You'd start with the slowest sidewalks on the outside, and then as you continued stepping inward you would get on to faster and fast sidewalks, eventually reaching speeds of 70-80 MPH. One benefit is traffic accidents no longer being deadly, since they would just consist of people bumping into each other and saying their sorry. Now I don't have everything worked out yet. For instance, say someone is on the sidewalk going up a hill and they fall down. Gravity will cause them to roll down hill while the sidewalk keeps moving them up the hill, putting them in an endless cycle of falling up the hill. The solution seems clear: just get rid of gravity, but that's harder than it sounds (I've tried...).

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man, its too bad I'm not going to be at Phoenix next year, or else I could unveil for you my concept city based around moving sidewalks. Essentially, there will be no cars in my city, only progressively faster moving sidewalks. You'd start with the slowest sidewalks on the outside, and then as you continued stepping inward you would get on to faster and fast sidewalks, eventually reaching speeds of 70-80 MPH. One benefit is traffic accidents no longer being deadly, since they would just consist of people bumping into each other and saying their sorry. Now I don't have everything worked out yet. For instance, say someone is on the sidewalk going up a hill and they fall down. Gravity will cause them to roll down hill while the sidewalk keeps moving them up the hill, putting them in an endless cycle of falling up the hill. The solution seems clear: just get rid of gravity, but that's harder than it sounds (I've tried...).

I am pretty sure that I do not want to bump into another human body at 80mph :eek: but that is just me ;) I like bumping into them at much slower speeds.

So I'm hoping to get some honest opinions from the med students here. I loved Phx on interview day... until the tour when I found out the library was like 4 inches big and not really the best study environment. I know you can use ASU's resources, but that kind of sounds like a pain since it's no where near downtown. I also kind of got the vibe that most of the students there were pretty established (married and houses and stuff), which seemed like their main reason for choosing Phx over tucson. Does anyone have an honest opinion about these concerns? Am I worried about things I shouldn't be here, or are these things that really do impact the campus?

All good questions. ASU's downtown campus has a library that I like to use every once in a while. It's about a 5-10 min walk or a 1 minute drive, literally just down the street (0.5 miles according to googlemaps), and they have study rooms. I only go to the library when I want to borrow a textbook that I haven't bought or need to print something.

As for the married-and-established thing, not really. I'm married, I own a house, but I don't consider myself the typical married-and-established type. Often the married and engaged ones at the parties we've had have been the craziest ones there. One engaged guy fell into a pool wearning a full vampire costume on halloween he was so drunk. I won't say any names to spare identities here. :)

So, I don't know if it was the married-and-established and doesn't like to party thing that turned you off, but you'll find plenty of things to keep you occupied here at the social scene we've created. Since you guys will be the MS-1's next year and we'll be the MS-2's, we'll be having some good times together, I'm sure. If you're not the partying type, then you can either come and enjoy laughing at the drunk people or participate in the intramural sports (soccer right now... UA COM-P 2, ASU intramurals 0, WOOT!) and other events that are organized.

Why am I awake?

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that I do not want to bump into another human body at 80mph :eek: but that is just me ;) I like bumping into them at much slower speeds.

"Bumping" into other people or having them bump into you (depending on how you want to be "bumped") at 80 MPH should be reserved only for those times when you are in a big hurry and have no time to waste. :p

On a more moving sidewalks related note, bumping into people at 80 MPH would not be bad, since both parties would be moving at the same speed in the same direction. Now if y'all remember physics, the force of this collision due to the change in momentum would be minimal. This is of course assuming we are talking about an elastic collision. Inelastic collisions are forbidden on the moving sidewalks (for a better understanding of what inelastic collisions are, please see my first paragraph in this post about "bumping" in some one as this type of bumping is what physicist refer to as "inelastic").

Hey Indy,

I can certainly understand your concerns, as they are the same ones I had before choosing Phoenix. I think the social dynamic depends on each class - ours certainly is extremely fun and social, and married vs. single vs. engaged really doesn't even seem to correlate with participation. Everyone has a great time, and often the spouses party and hang out with us as well (and they are all great people who fit in easily), so there is no shortage of social events that are well-attended.

I was really nervous about the library thing because I loved Tucson's library when I did my interview and re-visit. True, Phoenix's library is tiny, but it seems to serve a different purpose, as most materials are online and most people study in the pods or conference rooms. It is just a different style and atmosphere than many schools, but I adjusted really quickly and now would prefer the pods any day to a large library. I really like the feel of the pod areas, and I like that they are conducive to individual studying or to group studying. The set-up is great for group reviews, and the white boards get a ton of use. The smaller conference rooms are great and almost always available if you'd like a more private study area. Again, it's just a different environment, but now that I have grown accustomed to it, I don't feel it is lacking in any way. Could be a personal preference sort of thing, though. :)

"Bumping" into other people or having them bump into you (depending on how you want to be "bumped") at 80 MPH should be reserved only for those times when you are in a big hurry and have no time to waste. :p

On a more moving sidewalks related note, bumping into people at 80 MPH would not be bad, since both parties would be moving at the same speed in the same direction. Now if y'all remember physics, the force of this collision due to the change in momentum would be minimal. This is of course assuming we are talking about an elastic collision. Inelastic collisions are forbidden on the moving sidewalks (for a better understanding of what inelastic collisions are, please see my first paragraph in this post about "bumping" in some one as this type of bumping is what physicist refer to as "inelastic").

But as we know from our roads, some people like to cross the lines and hit folks going in the opposite direction.

Your nerdiness will be appreciated and embraced in medical school.

I certainly hope so, my wife usually just shakes her head and walks away. I can only guess she wondering how her life turned out like this...jk. She's just as nerdy as me. :cool:

But as we know from our roads, some people like to cross the lines and hit folks going in the opposite direction.

Two human bodies moving 80 MPH in the opposite direction would make for one heck of a collision, but that's why you put up dividers. Cars are much larger and therefore can smash through barriers, but humans on a moving sidewalk wouldn't. Trust me, this moving sidewalk thing could work, and it would be the perfect compliment to my idea to require all buildings to have a slide from each floor to the ground. This way people wouldn't have to take elevators or stairs...it is times like this where I think of what the world could potentially be, and I get depressed by our pathetic existence. I guess that's why we're all going into medicine, to change the world. I think it was these things that I addressed in my personal statement that got me my acceptances.

Thanks Mad and Brro for the responses. Good to hear!

Hey everyone.
So what does your "written acceptance" to Tucson look like?

Simply "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something?

OOS here, excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just recently accepted to Phoenix however I am really only interested in going to the Tucson campus. Do any of you have an idea of what I could do to help make this happen?

Hey everyone.
So what does your "written acceptance" to Tucson look like?

Simply "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something?

OOS here, excited!

Congrats on the acceptance. I just said I would like to accept the offer of admissions to the University of Arizona College of Medicine Tucson Campus, or something like that. I'm sure if you express your happiness and excitement they will be happy to see that.

I was just recently accepted to Phoenix however I am really only interested in going to the Tucson campus. Do any of you have an idea of what I could do to help make this happen?

I think the only thing you can do is wait. They won't let you swap one acceptance for another one (its not like baseball cards). I wouldn't be too worried about it, since Tucson does accept more students than Phoenix, so your position is better than some one with only a Tucson acceptance wanting a Phoenix one.

I was accepted to Tucson a while ago and just received a Phoenix acceptance, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with Tucson. I know I'll have to let Phoenix know my decision within two weeks, but if I do end up choosing Tucson, do I have to notify Tucson again as well, since the last correspondence I had with Tucson was when I accepted my position?

On another note, I haven't heard anything from Tucson since they acknowledged my acceptance back in December. Have any of you heard anything? I vaguely remember being told during my interview day that there would be a listserv for accepted students regarding stuff like financial aid, but all has been silent on that front for me. Is there information that I'm not receiving but should be?

I was accepted to Tucson a while ago and just received a Phoenix acceptance, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with Tucson. I know I'll have to let Phoenix know my decision within two weeks, but if I do end up choosing Tucson, do I have to notify Tucson again as well, since the last correspondence I had with Tucson was when I accepted my position?

On another note, I haven't heard anything from Tucson since they acknowledged my acceptance back in December. Have any of you heard anything? I vaguely remember being told during my interview day that there would be a listserv for accepted students regarding stuff like financial aid, but all has been silent on that front for me. Is there information that I'm not receiving but should be?

Its probably safest to just let Tucson know that you are staying with them and declining the Phoenix acceptance, so they know.

I haven't heard a lot, but there was a general financial aid email sent out to all UA applicants (not just those of us accepted) a while back reminding people to submit FAFSA. Other than that I haven't received anything, but I have sent them a few emails which have been promptly responded to. They will be sending out more information a little later is what I remember them telling me. I actually will probably email them some time soon to inquire about the exact date of the 2nd look weekend. Last year it was in early April. Anyhow, they are very friendly, so you can always shoot them an email to double check that they have all the necessary forms and stuff to keep your place in the class, if you want.

As far as the potential to use the ASU main campus resources via the lightrail/buses (if they still have the buses), it might not be that bad of a thing. At my medical school I'm about 50 blocks or so away from the undergrad campus. I go down to use their library all of the time because I find it good to have that distance when I study. I'm more likely to focus and less likely to get distracted and go back to my room and stuff.

So I figured that rather than sit and be anxious about not being accepted yet to the Phoenix campus I would be productive and ask some of you first year guys about things that will be relatively similar regardless of what campus I end up at. I guess the big one right now is what type of laptop is the best fit for med school. I put off buying one my undergrad career because I figured that I didn't really need it and I could buy a nice new shiny one for med school (and because I held my breath for four+ years waiting for Apple to make a Tablet, too bad the iPad is a joke). So I've been thinking about some sort of tablet but that's just because I'm a geek who likes shiny touchscreens. Do you guys think that aside from being a toy to play with, a touchscreen would be of any actual help as far as studying/notetaking goes? Or would a more traditional model be a fit? And do we get required specs from U of A? I was told that we'd get a packet of information when I was accepted to Tucson back in December but I haven't gotten anything from them besides a cursory finaid email.

So I figured that rather than sit and be anxious about not being accepted yet to the Phoenix campus I would be productive and ask some of you first year guys about things that will be relatively similar regardless of what campus I end up at. I guess the big one right now is what type of laptop is the best fit for med school. I put off buying one my undergrad career because I figured that I didn't really need it and I could buy a nice new shiny one for med school (and because I held my breath for four+ years waiting for Apple to make a Tablet, too bad the iPad is a joke). So I've been thinking about some sort of tablet but that's just because I'm a geek who likes shiny touchscreens. Do you guys think that aside from being a toy to play with, a touchscreen would be of any actual help as far as studying/notetaking goes? Or would a more traditional model be a fit? And do we get required specs from U of A? I was told that we'd get a packet of information when I was accepted to Tucson back in December but I haven't gotten anything from them besides a cursory finaid email.

While it is really just personal preference (there are minimum requirements for U of A, but you basically can get any computer you want), I LOVE LOVE LOVE my tablet, and yes, I use it all the time for school and not just games! I did a lot of research before purchasing mine, and I ended up going with a HP EliteBook 2730p, and it is fantastic. I convert all of my PowerPoint lecture slides to JPEG and put them in Microsoft OneNote, so then I can type notes but also draw diagrams, circle and highlight things on the slides, etc. Really, I have no complaints about this computer and I'm so glad I got a tablet. Many of my classmates, however, don't use tablets and that works fine for them.

What type of Stethoscope does U of A suggest?

I have a Littman Cardio II, which I love. But, as far as being required, as long as you can hear lub-dub and maybe pick up on a few murmurs... you should be good as far as requirements go. I'd recommend getting a nicer one though, if you can afford it...

I bought a tablet as well. The model I got was cheap, but I didn't figure that you always get what you pay for. I have the HP touchsmart tx2-1025dx and it has a few glitches. It also has pretty loud fan noise. I don't use the tablet feature as much as I used to, either. So, no matter which computer you get, make sure it doesn't have any flaws that are going to bother you... because the last thing you need is something to distract you from your coursework (that's what SDN is for). :laugh:

PowerPoint lecture slides to JPEG and put them in Microsoft OneNote

On this note, if you're planning on putting all of your work into OneNote so it's all in one place and easily accessible... I'd recommend getting a 32 bit operating system. It's much easier to "print to onenote" and won't require as much time-consuming conversion.

Oh, and there are basic requirements that UA has for the specs of the computer. But, they are pretty minimal. I'd assume that any laptop around $500 will meet their scant criteria.

what percentage of the accepted students to U of A - Phoenix get tuition grants non-FAFSA related? IIRC, all do, correct?

really liked the letters I received from the Dean (actually personalized. and the MSII. definitely made me feel really good :love:

what percentage of the accepted students to U of A - Phoenix get tuition grants non-FAFSA related? IIRC, all do, correct?

really liked the letters I received from the Dean (actually personalized. and the MSII. definitely made me feel really good :love:

Yes, everyone gets a piece of that grant. AZ sets the cap at $2,000 or so, I believe. I got just over half of that, but keep in mind I was a May acceptee.

That letter from the dean is awesome. I've got it framed in my office along with my uGrad BS degree. I definitely value the letter from the dean more since it's personalized.

Yes, everyone gets a piece of that grant. AZ sets the cap at $2,000 or so, I believe. I got just over half of that, but keep in mind I was a May acceptee.

That letter from the dean is awesome. I've got it framed in my office along with my uGrad BS degree. I definitely value the letter from the dean more since it's personalized.

yah the dean's letter was really nice. my post may have been unclear, but that was definitely the nice one. all personalized. very thoughtful. i appreciate that touch a lot.

does anyone know the board score averages for the two cities??

does anyone know the board score averages for the two cities??

I don't know if they publish that. At my interview, I was told that 22 of the 24 MS-III students passed the boards their first time (I don't know how good that is). The important thing is to remember that the boards come down to you and how hard you study for the two years prior to the boards. They really have very little to do with the school you attend, because no matter where you go you will be asked to learn an ungodly amount of material in a very short time for the boards. That responsibility falls squarely on our shoulders as medical students. This is why even at the "worst medical school in the country" you will still find students getting a 240+.

Is it July yet? I'm sick of my damn classes already, and I'm ready to get med school started! All I do is sit in class thinking how much I don't care about them, because I just want to graduate and get moving onward and upward. I know it would be worse to not have an acceptance, so I don't mean to seem ungrateful, but damn I just want to be done with undergrad since getting accepted...

Is it July yet? I'm sick of my damn classes already, and I'm ready to get med school started! All I do is sit in class thinking how much I don't care about them, because I just want to graduate and get moving onward and upward. I know it would be worse to not have an acceptance, so I don't mean to seem ungrateful, but damn I just want to be done with undergrad since getting accepted...

i feel the same way! especially since my major is electrical engineering and i REALLY won't need to know anything about nuclear power engineering or solar energy cells..

before my acceptance i thought i would need to reapply and getting A's was crucial. now that i have an acceptance i figured that a final semester gpa of all B's gets me above 3.80 and i can still graduate summa cum laude. so there goes the motivation. anyways, we should probably just enjoy our last months of freedom before july!

(just applied for graduation today sweeeet)

i feel the same way! especially since my major is electrical engineering and i REALLY won't need to know anything about nuclear power engineering or solar energy cells..

before my acceptance i thought i would need to reapply and getting A's was crucial. now that i have an acceptance i figured that a final semester gpa of all B's gets me above 3.80 and i can still graduate summa cum laude. so there goes the motivation. anyways, we should probably just enjoy our last months of freedom before july!

(just applied for graduation today sweeeet)

Electrical engineering? Dang, that is completely irrelevant. At least my classes are relevant (medicinal chemistry, immunoneuro psychology, nutrition, and research for credit), I would be totally screwed if I was in your position. I'm sure you got this at interviews, but what led you to med school from electrical engineering?

Thanks for reminding me to apply for graduation!

For anyone wondering, here are the tuition and fees per Dr. Goldshmid for '10-'11:

IS tuition: 24,772 fees: 2,182
OOS tuition: 41,680 fees:2,382

That instate figure is an 18.7% increase.

That is a big increase :(

For anyone wondering, here are the tuition and fees per Dr. Goldshmid for '10-'11:

As a reference for those who are wondering, I copied the following directly from the UA-COM website. It shows last year's tuition and fees, which are in fact 18.7% less than this upcoming year. Awesome...

Tuition and Fees Tuition and fees for the academic year 2009 - 2010 are as follows:
Tuition $21,618 Tuition surcharge $766 Other mandatory fees $315 Total $22,699 Please note: Non-resident tuition and fees beginning with the academic year 2010 - 2011 are to be announced.

I seriously hope they don't keep increasing tuition over the four years I'm at UA.

Since I am looking at the financial aid stuff, I figured I would do the nice thing and remind everyone to fill out their FAFSA! On the website they say, "'Give Yourself a Valentine' and complete it by Valentines Day." It also says on the website that if you file by that date you are eligible for grants (I'd love to get one!). The school code is 001083. Here is the financial aid website: http://www.financial-aid.medicine.arizona.edu/

Electrical engineering? Dang, that is completely irrelevant. At least my classes are relevant (medicinal chemistry, immunoneuro psychology, nutrition, and research for credit), I would be totally screwed if I was in your position. I'm sure you got this at interviews, but what led you to med school from electrical engineering?

Thanks for reminding me to apply for graduation!

Haha yes, it is very irrelevant. I started out in college with plans on being an engineer. The summer before my junior year I began a paid internship at a semiconductor company, making great money ($19 with paid vacations) and learning a lot about the corporate world. While I was working there, however, I really felt like something was missing. I figured out that something was a passion for the job. I was reminded of this again at the end of the summer when I went to a camp I helped start (called Camp Kesem). Camp Kesem is a non-profit week-long summer camp for children of cancer patients and is ran entirely by college students (from fundraising to picking the campsites to planning what activities we do). At camp I was working more, sleeping less, paid nothing; yet, I had the time of my life. I realized that I really did enjoy helping people and, after researching different options, shadowing doctors, working in the ER, I decided that pursuing medicine will fulfill all my passions (even the ones that attracted me to EE in the first place). I'm excited to join a field where helping people is part of the job, a challenging career where constant innovations will engage us in a lifetime of learning. So, 2 1/2 years later, here I am. Kind of funny to think that starting a club at ASU so long ago would drastically alter my path and who I am today. Hopefully my irrelevant knowledge of engineering instead of more applicable medical information won't put me too far behind in school; at least it's going to be pass/fail!

That is definitely a BIG jump but still much better than going out of state. Good teachers cost more right? :)

Haha yes, it is very irrelevant. I started out in college with plans on being an engineer. The summer before my junior year I began a paid internship at a semiconductor company, making great money ($19 with paid vacations) and learning a lot about the corporate world. While I was working there, however, I really felt like something was missing. I figured out that something was a passion for the job. I was reminded of this again at the end of the summer when I went to a camp I helped start (called Camp Kesem). Camp Kesem is a non-profit week-long summer camp for children of cancer patients and is ran entirely by college students (from fundraising to picking the campsites to planning what activities we do). At camp I was working more, sleeping less, paid nothing; yet, I had the time of my life. I realized that I really did enjoy helping people and, after researching different options, shadowing doctors, working in the ER, I decided that pursuing medicine will fulfill all my passions (even the ones that attracted me to EE in the first place). I'm excited to join a field where helping people is part of the job, a challenging career where constant innovations will engage us in a lifetime of learning. So, 2 1/2 years later, here I am. Kind of funny to think that starting a club at ASU so long ago would drastically alter my path and who I am today. Hopefully my irrelevant knowledge of engineering instead of more applicable medical information won't put me too far behind in school; at least it's going to be pass/fail!

We actually have a few engineering majors in our class, so you'll fit in well! I was a music performance major myself - also quite a change! :)

As a reference for those who are wondering, I copied the following directly from the UA-COM website. It shows last year's tuition and fees, which are in fact 18.7% less than this upcoming year. Awesome...

I seriously hope they don't keep increasing tuition over the four years I'm at UA.

Wow. That's a pretty considerable jump. Still better than out of state, but...ouch. Can any current students let us know what's realistic to be able to look for in terms of grants and scholarships?

That is definitely a BIG jump but still much better than going out of state. Good teachers cost more right? :)

Haha, if only...unfortunately we all know its more related to our state government's complete inability to effectively run the government. Their ineptitude is probably most obvious in their attempts to sell the capitol. Those people are *****s.

Wow. That's a pretty considerable jump. Still better than out of state, but...ouch. Can any current students let us know what's realistic to be able to look for in terms of grants and scholarships?

Hopefully they distribute based on points above 30 you got on the MCAT. I got just over 1k, which is accurate based on my theory... so looks like you'll get ~10k.

This is not true or accurate by the way. I really don't know. I'm just happy to be here. :D

PM hemingway... maybe he got some scholarship $$'s.

At this risk of sounding foolish, I must admit something to you all. I did not know there was a ski resort area right near Tucson. My wife and I just found out yesterday (thank you facebook). It looks to be a short drive out of Tucson. Does anybody know anything about this place on Mt. Lemon? Is it pretty decent? Crowded? Man, I think this just made me that much more glad I chose the Tucson campus! Take that MadEvans! oh wait, we're not fighting anymore...

Any ASUers here in Skibo's med chem right now?

I am. I usually sit up in the front row on the far left. I didn't go Friday because my wife was sick and I was taking care of her (plus I didn't feel like going). Then today, I didn't go because as a Valentine's Day gift my wife gave me her illness, so now I'm sick. I should be back on Wednesday. Did I miss anything major the past two lectures?

Yeah, he gave us a sneak peek of the exam and all of the answers, it was pretty nice of him. :) Just kidding, he talked a little bit more on prostaglandins and then spent quite some time doing mechanisms related to the chemistry of arachadonic acid. He mentioned a ton of times that arrow pushing related to that stuff could appear on the exam. I've heard from my friend James the TA that the lecture notes he posts after the fact are pretty much the important material that might show up on exams so I wouldn't worry much about missing as long as you can cover those.

Yeah, he gave us a sneak peek of the exam and all of the answers, it was pretty nice of him. :) Just kidding, he talked a little bit more on prostaglandins and then spent quite some time doing mechanisms related to the chemistry of arachadonic acid. He mentioned a ton of times that arrow pushing related to that stuff could appear on the exam. I've heard from my friend James the TA that the lecture notes he posts after the fact are pretty much the important material that might show up on exams so I wouldn't worry much about missing as long as you can cover those.

Does James TA for o chem? I think he does, and if so, then I TA o chem with him. I'll have to ask him for the answer keys...

I am planning on just studying the notes he posts, doing the problem set, and doing all the old exams. I think that will give me plenty of practice to get a C in that class, because really that's all I care about at this point before med school starts. My goal this semester is to relax as much as possible while still pulling at least C's.

Yeah he does. I TA 116, I'm pretty sure I know who you are and I'm sure you've seen me around. :)

Yeah he does. I TA 116, I'm pretty sure I know who you are and I'm sure you've seen me around. :)

I am also in the class and I think I have figured out who you are. Do you normally sit with my younger brother?

I will be at U of A - Phoenix on Friday for a revisit and to look for a house. I'm so excited!!! :banana:
Maybe I'll meet some of y'all.

I will be at U of A - Phoenix on Friday for a revisit and to look for a house. I'm so excited!!! :banana:
Maybe I'll meet some of y'all.

Yay! You'll probably end up going to class with one of us MS1's. Have fun, I'll keep my eye out for you. :)